Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

05.05.2019 14:56
ng the World Series with Boston, reache Antworten

Valtteri Bottas has no concerns he will be left on Formula Ones sidelines when the final driver line-ups for 2017 start to emerge after the summer break.Outside of the top three teams, the driver market remains in flux as it waits on the decisions of a few key drivers and teams to fall into place. One of those teams is Williams, which has shown interest in Jenson Button if he is replaced by GP2 champion Stoffel Vandoorne at McLaren, but has made clear it will not take the 2009 champion at any cost.Despite having a contract with Force India for 2017, Sergio Perez remains a key player in the driver market after making clear that he could take his Mexican funding elsewhere if he sees fit. That makes him a potential target for Williams as well as the restructuring Renault team, which is looking to build its future around a committed driver.Where that leaves Bottas -- who has raced for Williams since 2013 -- remains to be seen, but he is confident he will still have a seat on the grid when the music stops.First of all, Im very confident Ill be in Formula One next year, he said. As for Williams, I cannot say, its too early to say. Normally everything has been confirmed and signed around September, so Im not worried at all.We need to wait and see for everything to be confirmed. For me it has always been decided after the summer break, so Im not really in a rush with that.Bottas said negotiations over the coming races will not distract him from his racing.For me its very natural to speak directly with the team, and its nice to be more involved because Im extremely interested in my own career. Its been no problem, no distraction.As I said, Im not worried at all about my future in Formula One. I havent thought about anything else. My life is Formula One now so I havent thought about anything else.Cheap NHL Jerseys China .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Cheap Hockey Jerseys . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. http://www.stitchednhljerseys.com/ . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Stitched NHL Jerseys . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Wholesale Authentic Hockye Jerseys . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break.James Wards hopes of reaching the U.S. Open main draw for the second year running were ended by Maximo Gonzalez in the first round of qualifying.The 29-year-old Briton featured in the first round proper for the first time last year but Argentine Gonzalez ensured there would be no repeat as he kept his own dream alive with a 6-3, 6-4 victory.Ward, beaten in straight sets by Novak Djokovic at Wimbledon, failed to find a way back after losing his serve and falling 3-0 behind in the first set.Gonzalezz served the set out with the minimum of fuss and then broke Ward in the opening game of the second, only to immediately lose his own serve.ddddddddddddAnother break apiece followed before Ward crucially lost his serve again in the seventh game. Gonzalez held his nerve in the next game and after Ward made it 5-4, took his third match point to advance to the next round. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz