Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

05.05.2019 07:55
while standing on the sideline. R Antworten

NEW YORK -- Nneka Ogwumike shot her way to the WNBA Most Valuable Player Award for the first time.The league announced Tuesday that the Los Angeles Sparks forward received 31 of the 39 first-place votes from a national media panel. She shot a league-best 66.5 percent from the field, the second highest mark ever. She averaged a career-best 19.7 points and 9.1 rebounds to help Los Angeles secure the second best record in the league.Its amazing, this is definitely a league with a lot of talented players, Ogwumike said. Its funny because you strive for doing something like this. You dont think of that as being your goal as youre playing, but its an honor to receive it.Ogwumike also set a WNBA record when she made 23 consecutive field goals during one stretch, including going 12 for 12 in a game against Dallas.This season has come together quite nicely and this award is reflective of that, Ogwumike said.New Yorks Tina Charles finished second and got the other eight first-place votes. She was followed by Minnesotas Maya Moore and Chicagos Elena Delle Donne in the voting.Ogwumike is the eighth individual to win the award over the past eight seasons.Its definitely a testament to the talent this league has, she said. Its always exciting to see different people win it. Everyone plays differently each year. To see players grow and mature and see the competition grow is definitely something to look forward to.Ogwumike is the third Sparks player to receive the award, joining three-time recipient Lisa Leslie and two-time winner Candace Parker.Ogwumike, who was also the AP Player of the Year, laughed when asked about the promise her sister Chiney made on Twitter that theyd get tattoos if Nneka won the MVP.She did not run that by me before she tweeted that, the MVP said. Maybe one of those temporary tattoos would be cool.She will receive the award Wednesday before the Sparks play the first game of the leagues semifinal series against Chicago.You always want to relish the moment and its going to be very special, she said of getting the award in front of the Sparks fans. We have some serious diehard fans who are loyal and incredibly supportive to share that with them. Cheap NFL Jerseys Online . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. http://www.cheapnfljerseysfastshipping.net/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. China Jerseys . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Wholesale Jerseys China . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. ENNIS, Texas -- Robert Hight topped qualifying Friday in the AAA Texas NHRA Fall Nationals with the third-quickest Funny Car pass in NHRA history.Hight had a 3.839-second pass at 332.02 mph to break the Texas Motorplex time record. The 2009 season champion won this season in Gainesville, Florida.That was pretty impressive, Hight said. Going up to that run, (crew chief) Mike Neff told me he thought we could run 3.84. To me, looking at that, weve never run that, and we go up there and run a little quicker at 3.83. That shows he has a great handle on it, and Im not going to question him. My teams on the right track. All we can do is try to go out and win thhese last three races.ddddddddddddAntron Brown was the fastest in Top Fuel, Jason Line led in Pro Stock, and Andrew Hines won in Pro Stock Motorcycle in the fourth event in the six-race NHRA Mello Yello Countdown to the Championship playoff.Brown had a 3.682 at 330.55 to break the Texas Motorplex time record. The defending season champion has six victories this year.Line pushed his Chevy Camaro to a 6.568 at 210.34. The two-time world champion has eight victories this season. Hines had a 6.812 at 195.42 on a Harley-Davidson. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz