Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

05.05.2019 07:54
were tied third and Florentyna Parker (67) Antworten

Aditi Ashok registered her best-ever finish on the Ladies European Tour as she rounded off the week with a sixth-placed finish at the Andalucia Costa Del Sol Open de Espana Femenino with a card of three-under 69 on Sunday.Aditi, still only 18, and playing her first season as a professional, bounced back from a first round 74 to bring in cards of 67, 75 and 69 to finish sixth. It bettered her previous best as a pro, which was Tied-9th earlier this month in Germany and her career-best of T-8 in Hero Indian Open 2012, when she was a 14-year-old amateur.Meanwhile, local talent Azahara Munoz (70), beat back a strong challenge from American Beth Allen (72) to become the first Spaniard to win her home Open. Munoz, who started the day one shot behind, fell two behind as Allen opened with a birdie. But the American faltered on the back nine with three bogeys, while Munoz held her nerve and won by a shot. Munoz totaled 10-under to Allens nine-under.Sure, I am pleased with the performance, said Aditi at the end of the week. Overall I felt I didnt play the front nine very well, as I dropped a few shots every day, but in the end it was a good week. I played well in Germany and now here, so I am looking forward to next event.On Sunday, Aditi, who was Tied-8th after the second round, opened with a bogey but got that shot back with a birdie on par-4 sixth. However, another bogey on ninth meant she turned in over par for the front nine for the third time in four days. But she made up superbly on back nine. She birdied three times in four holes, on the 10th, 12th and 13th and then added a fourth one on par-5 16th. She almost had an eagle on 16th, as the ball caught the edge on her third shot and stopped inches away for a birdie.My scoring has improved over the season. Now that the LET season is in full swing, the more I play, my game gets better. First time as pro, it is different, although the game is the same. My long game has got better as the season has progressed. I got a new set at the start of the year and I got used to it in the off season, Aditi said.Aditi will next play in Lacoste Ladies Open de France, which is a limited field event.There were just 5-6 events till June-July and now in 2-3 weeks, I have played almost three tournaments. Rio (Olympic golf) was there, it was good, I was in Top-10 after first two days. That gave me a lot of confidence. Now two Top-10s. A lot of positives, I would say. Now the season is more packed, she said.Sophie Walker (71) and Georgia Hall (68) were tied third and Florentyna Parker (67) was fifth ahead of Aditi. Stan Smith Destockage . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Vente Stan Smith France . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. http://www.stansmithfrance.fr/ .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Acheter Stan Smith Pas Cher . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Stan Smith Pas Cher Chine . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Drivers: Kevin Magnussen, Jolyon Palmer Points: 7 Best finish: 7th - Magnussen, Russian GP Best qualifying: 14th - multiple races2016 was never going to be easy for Renault. The team had been left to rot by its previous owners and by the time the French manufacturer stepped in many of its key staff members had moved on. The 2016 car was based on the 2015 Lotus with a number of 2014 parts towards the rear in order to accommodate the switch back to Renault power from Mercedes. Unsurprisingly, Kevin Magnussen and Jolyon Palmeer struggled for points and performance, with the only visits to the top ten coming in Russia and Malaysia.ddddddddddddIn the meantime the company has been reinvesting in its Enstone factory and rehiring to increase the headcount. This was a rebuilding year and more of the same is required in 2017 before the team starts to think about its ultimate goal of challenging for wins and championships. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz