Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

04.05.2019 15:19
me federations with Australias athletes having a particularly rough time with a variety of difficulties delaying their check-in. Antworten

MONTREAL -- Dont look for Georges St-Pierre to become a coach when his fighting days are over. But the mixed martial arts champion seemed to enjoy being a teacher for a day on Friday as he led a small group of newbies through the basics of kicks, blocks and chokeholds. "Twelve years ago I was teaching delinquent kids in a program for the government and it was a lot of fun," the Ultimate Fighting Championship welterweight king said. Not enough to want to be a coach, however. "I loved it, but I dont know if I like it that much to do it every day," he said. "I like teaching kids better than adults, to tell the truth." St-Pierre spent an hour at his training base at Tristar Gym teaching the MMA basics to a contest winner and others from across Canada chosen by a sponsor, the NOS energy drink. They learned how to throw a leg kick without getting clobbered by a punch, how to block a kick (never with the hands) and other moves. Contest winner Lawrence Pernica of Vancouver called it "unreal. "Ive really enjoyed watching him fight. Ive been a fan of his for years." St-Pierre is on a bit of a break since posting his 11th win in a row, a unanimous decision over Nick Diaz on March. 16 at the Bell Centre. He opens training camp in September for his next bout Nov. 16 against Johny Hendricks. Earlier this month, he was in Las Vegas to play a little poker and watch Chris Weidmans stunning victory by second round knockout over Anderson Silva for the UFC middleweight title. The loss ended Silvas record 17-bout undefeated streak that began in 2006. "Im happy for Weidman, hes a friend and a training partner," said St. Pierre. "It couldnt happen to a better person. "He lost his house, he has (two) kids and now hes going to start making more money. "Im not surprised at the result. I predicted he would win, but I should make it clear: Im not happy Silva lost. Im happy that Chris won because hes my friend." Weidman lost his home during Hurricane Sandy in 2012. UFC boss Dana White pushed for a super-fight between Silva and St-Pierre, even though the St-Isidore, Que. native would need to go up in weight class against the Brazilian. St-Pierre did not rule that out for sometime in the future, but for now, he is thinking only of Hendricks, while Silva will be concentrating on his rematch with Weidman, which is expected in December. While in Vegas, St-Pierre took part in the World Series of Poker. He hung in till the end of the first day before opting to go all-in on a hand and going bust. His tournament ended early for a second year in a row, but he said he is not a gambler at heart. "I did a stupid move at the end," he said with a laugh. "Im too emotional when I play poker and I lost like an idiot. "It was the last hand of the day and it was either go to the next round with a big pot of money like a champion, or lose like an idiot. And I lost like an idiot." St-Pierre is looking forward to fighting in Las Vegas again. His last four have been in Canada, with three of them before home town crowds in Montreal. "Vegas takes a lot of pressure off me," he said. "Promotion, for example. "When I fight here, I do it in English and French, so I do twice what my opponent does. And the last one, my opponent (Diaz) did nothing at all. So that will give me a little bit of a break." Still, he hopes to fight at least once more in Montreal before he gives up MMA. The 32-year-old is asked repeatedly when hell retire, but he has no idea. "Its not happening yet," he said. "Im in better shape than people think. I have no injuries. Im fit." St. Pierre will get plenty of help while training for the Hendricks bout. Famed boxing coach Freddie Roach and Thai boxing champion John Wayne Parr are among those slated to take part.Air Max Plus Australia Wholesale . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Cheap Air Max Plus Australia Sale . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. http://www.cheapairmaxplusaustralia.com/ . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Cheap Air Max Plus Online . PETERSBURG, Fla. Wholesale Air Max Plus Australia . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday.RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil --?Justin Rose?and Andy Murray will be staying in the Olympic Village for some of their time in Rio de Janeiro, according to the British Olympics Association.The readiness of the Olympic Village has come in for criticism from some federations with Australias athletes having a particularly rough time with a variety of difficulties delaying their check-in. This was then followed up by a fire breaking out on Sunday and then team shirts and a laptop being?reported stolen on Monday.But Team GBs chef de mission Mark England says having lived in the village at seven Games, this is now the best appointed he has been in though they have retained an on-call plumber for any issues and undertook extensive work before the athletes arrived to make it a home from home.And all 366 athletes are expected to spend time in the village including Team GBs mens golfing duo Masters-winner?Danny Willett, Rose and double-Wimbledon champion?Murray.At some point in the Games, every athlete will have lived in the Olympic Village, England said. Andy Murray may well be moving into the Olympic Village in the next 48 hours. Justin Rose flies in on the fifth.Hes really excited about being part of it. Theyre both coming into the Village. Dannyys living in the Village.dddddddddddd. Justin has a support network around him and hes bringing members of his family. Weve got them tickets to diving and gymnastics as youd expect and after that youd expect him to be focusing on his preparation.At a press conference ahead of last months Open Championship, Rose said he wanted to take it all in and feel what the Olympic Village is all about. He added: I felt like that would make it very real and that would help inspire me in terms of the occasion and give me a kind of scale of what the Olympics is all about.A spokesman for Murray supported Englands assertion but told ESPN there are still details to be ironed out and there are no guarantees at present.But all three are expected to be feature in Team GBs contingent for Fridays opening ceremony where chief executive Bill Sweeney has predicted in the region of 55 of the 366 Team GB athletes to be marching.Their flag-bearer is expected to be named on Wednesday. Each team leader from the various sports put forward two contenders for the honour leaving England, Sweeney and the deputy chef de missions to make the call. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz