Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

30.04.2019 11:00
in his village in northeastern Thailand Antworten

BANGKOK -- A celebratory occasion for a Thai Olympic bronze medal winners family turned somber as the athletes grandmother collapsed and died minutes before he won third place in the 56-kilogram weightlifting category.A mourning ritual was held Tuesday at the home of Sinphet Kruithong, whose grandmother was among scores of family and friends watching his event live on a big television screen set up especially for the occasion in his village in northeastern Thailand. The festive atmosphere -- villagers cheering and clapping as Sinphet heaved the weights up -- turned somber Monday when people noticed that 82-year-old Subin Khongthap had collapsed.She did not live to see her grandson win the bronze medal.A video taken by a local media outlet, Thai Rath, showed cheering villagers quickly rushing to Subins side and trying to revive her. She was taken to Chumphon Buri Hospital in Surin province, 330 kilometers (210 miles) away, where she was pronounced dead. She will be cremated Wednesday.Sinphet, 22, was the second Thai to win a medal at the Rio Games, following Sopita Tanasan, 22, who won a gold medal for weightlifting in the womens 48 kilogram category on Saturday. He was, however, the first Thai man to medal in weightlifting while nine Thai women have won medals in the past.The gold medal in his event went to Chinas Long Qingquan and Om Yun-Chol of North Korea won the silver. Nike Air Max Clearance Sale . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Cheap Air Max For Sale . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. http://www.cheapairmaxforsale.us/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Cheap Nike Air Max For Sale Online . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Cheap Wholesale Air Max Shoes . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Tom Brady?wanted a call from officials that would have extended the game. So did Rob Gronkowski, who was seen insisting he was held by Seattle Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor.But a pass-interference penalty wasnt called on Chancellor -- on fourth-and-goal from the 1 on the Patriots final offensive play -- handing New England its second loss of the season and creating more controversy over NFL officials judgment calls.I mean, it didnt get called. It is what it is, Gronkowski said. If its not a PI to the refs, then its not a PI to the refs.The play is what it is. You cant really change it.Gronkowski said he hadnt been trying to initiate contact but that it just happened.He was playing off me a little bit, pretty far, farther than usual, Gronkowski said. You usually dont see that, and it was a fake, so I had to go up to him and make a little move.?The Seahawks said they had practiced defending the play in the final sequence of the last practice before the game.I was on Marcus Lucas, and he did the same exact route and we both fell and hit the ground just like that, Chancellor said of the Seahawks tight end. But I actually got my hand on the ball in that one. But he didnt push me. So, you know, just a little different.Chancellor had returned Sunday after being sidelined for a month with an injured groin.Gronks a great competitor, man, said Chancellor about his fellow four-time Pro Bowler. And with us two on the field, why not end it like that, you know what Im saying? Give both of us a chance. Give him a chance and let me go out and cover him.It certainly wont make up for their Super Bowl loss two seasons ago, but the Seahawks goal-line stand lifted them to a?31-24 victory as New England failed four times from inside the 2 in the dying moments.I just went up to him and just tried to get on top of his toes, Gronkowski said. Thats what youre taught, to get on top of the toes, make a little move and release outside. I just got up on his toes a little too much, obviously. I wasnt trying to make contact. I was just trying to make a move and get outside and catch a fade ball.Gronkowsski, who finished with three catches for 56 yards, reiterated he has often faced notable challenges with officials on such plays.ddddddddddddIve had problems in the past with that, last year and a couple times this year, Gronkowski said. But Im not here to make excuses and say that was a [penalty]. I just want to -- we just lost a game -- I want to give credit to the Seahawks. They played a good game. It was a well-fought 60-minute game on both sides of the ball, but I mean, Im not trying to get into that discussion right now.Brady said he didnt see the end of the play, which harkened back to how the Seahawks lost Super Bowl XLIX when?Malcolm Butlers?interception at the goal line sealed the title for the Patriots.I mean, there was a lot of -- theres always a lot of contact with that team, Brady said. Sometimes you get the call; sometimes you dont. So certainly, it looks like it came down to one play, but there were a lot of plays in this game that we could have done a better job of.Theyre a good team. We knew that going in, and we have to play better than the way we played. We were just too careless with the ball. They werent. The turnovers were a big factor. We had our chances. We just didnt make enough plays.Rest assured, coach Bill Belichick saw it the same way the Patriots tight end and quarterback did.It was a really competitive play, Belichick said. I thought the game was well-officiated. They did a good job of letting the players play. I mean they called some things they had to call. I focus really on our team, what we can do. Thats what we need to do.Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said there aint nothing like it in football, referring to the goal-line stand.Its one of the great challenges that a team and a defense gets, Carroll said. And our guys just came through and hung in there and just fought for every inch and let us walk away with the win.Information from ESPN staff writer Mike Reiss and The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz