Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
mary123 Offline

29.04.2019 10:15
about everything while experienced junior Austin Hardin, Antworten

ATLANTA -- The Hawks are the home team against Milwaukee on Wednesday, but it is the Bucks who will be playing after a good nights sleep in Atlanta.The Bucks have been idle since a victory over the New Orleans Pelicans in Milwaukee on Saturday, while the Hawks are playing the second half of a back-to-back after stretching their winning streak to five games with a 93-90 victory Tuesday in Miami.The Hawks (8-2) are 2-0 in the finale of consecutive games this season, following up a loss at Washington with a home victory over Houston and starting their winning streak with victories at Cleveland and at home against Chicago.Atlanta, though, could be without Dwight Howard against the Bucks (5-4).The center sustained a left quad contusion late in the third quarter Tuesday against the Heat and didnt return.After the victory, Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer didnt rule out Howard being able to play against the Bucks. That may be a reach, however.Dwight took a knee to his knee area or just above his knee, Budenholzer said. Theres some swelling, and well just have to be aggressive in treating him and hopefully getting him ready to play (Wednesday). Well just see how the next 20 to 24 hours go.Howard was to get treatment on the trip back to Atlanta and will have more Wednesday before a decision is made on his status. He told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that the injury was super painful.One of the keys to the Hawks good start this season has been their bench, and Mike Muscala likely would get the start if Howard cant go against the Bucks.Muscala scored 14 points in 22 minutes against the Heat, going 6 of 7 from the floor. He also had five rebounds, four assists and a steal.Howard would be a major loss if he cant play, though, especially on defense. The Hawks struggled mightily trying to contain Heat center Hassan Whiteside after the 6-foot-11 Howard left, with Paul Millsap finally having to take the role.Howard, who has been rejuvenated after signing with his hometown Hawks, had 11 points and 11 rebounds in 24 minutes for his eighth double-double. He came into the Heat game averaging 15.2 points and 12.4 rebounds.Bucks coach Jason Kidd wouldnt mind at all not having to face Howard.Hes playing like he did earlier in his career, the coach told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Hes dominating. Theyre looking for him and theyre finding him. He causes a big problem. You put shooters around him, and he causes an even bigger problem.The Bucks won the first two of their three games against the Hawks last season, with both victories requiring overtime.Jabari Parker had 28 points and 13 rebounds in a 117-109 double-OT win in Atlanta after Giannis Antetokounmpo recorded 28 points and 16 rebounds to lead a 108-101 victory at Milwaukee.Antetokounmpo, a 6-foot-11 native of Greece, is off to a breakout start as a 21-year-old in his fourth NBA season. He leads the Bucks in scoring (21.3), rebounds (8.3), blocks (2.1) and steals (2.0) while ranking second in assists (5.3).In Milwaukees 106-96 victory over Memphis on Saturday, Antetokounmpo bounced back from a couple of so-so games with 27 points, six rebounds, five assists, four steals and four blocks in 30 minutes.It felt good, Antetokounmpo said after the victory. My teammates wanted me to get back in rhythm, and I did whatever it took to get back in rhythm. They told me from day one they need me.The Hawks placed six players in double figures against the Heat and have had at least five reach that level in every game except one.I just feel like we have a lot of guys who are playing well right now, a lot of guys playing with a lot of confidence, Budenholzer said. Cheap Nike Huarache Wholesale . PETERSBURG, Fla. Wholesale Nike Huarache Shoes . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. http://www.cheapairhuarache.com/ . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Nike Air Huarache Clearance .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Nike Huarache Shoes For Sale . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Floridas kicking situation was the worst in the Southeastern Conference last season and among the least productive in the country.It was so inadequate that coach Jim McElwain held open tryouts -- in the middle of the season.After two more failed field goal attempts in the regular-season finale against rival Florida State, McElwain declared well get a kicker. And well get a good one.The 25th-ranked Gators may have gotten the best one available.Eddy Pineiro, a sophomore who attended ASA Community College in Miami last season but didnt play football, is expected to dramatically improve Floridas field-goal fortunes this fall. His first opportunity to kick in front of 90,000 will happen Saturday against UMass.Im excited, said Pineiro, who has made a number of 70-yard-plus kicks and put them on YouTube. I think people exaggerate (the pressure). But if you work on the same thing every single day, why cant you do it in a game? ... You should be able to put a blindfold on and kick it because its the same kick every single time. Its muscle memory.Pineiro makes it sound easy: see ball, kick ball.But Florida learned last season just how difficult a task kicking can be.The Gators missed five extra points and 10 field goals in 2015. They made just 7 of 17 field goals, a 41.2 percent success rate that ranked 127th out of 128 teams in the nation. McElwain used three different kickers, including a dental student added to the roster late in the year, but nothing fixed the problem.Seeing them go through those kicking struggles last year was pretty depressing, Pineiro said.McElwain tried just about everything while experienced junior Austin Hardin, who ended up making 5 of 14 attempts, kept struggling. He turned to Jorge Powell, but the walk-on injured a knee trying to make a tackle against LSU and missed the final seven games. That prompted McElwain to open things up to Floridas student body.More than 200 students respoonded to the open call, and dental student Neil MacInnes won the multistage kicking competition.dddddddddddd Still, McElwain stuck with Hardin -- the Gators ended up going for it on fourth down 27 times -- while putting the full recruiting press on Pineiro.Pineiro eventually de-committed from Alabama and enrolled at Florida in January.Hes essentially been Floridas kicker since, even though hes never kicked in a game. Pineiro was a standout soccer player at Miami Sunset High School, so his first real action came in Floridas spring game, where he made all five extra points and three lengthy field goals.I didnt think people were going to scream out my name after an extra point, so that was pretty interesting, said Pineiro, who will wear No. 15, made famous in Gainesville by Tim Tebow.Pineiro wasnt perfect: He hit from 52, 46 and 56 yards, and missed from 53 and 52. He also had nine touchbacks on 10 kickoffs, so McElwain was clearly testing him.The coach hasnt stopped, either.McElwain challenges Pineiro at nearly every practice.Lately hes been putting the whole team around me while Im kicking my field goal, just screaming in my ear, throwing water in my face, trying to get me off-balance and stuff, Pineiro said. So far, Im like 4-for-4 on those, whatever you want to call them, pressure kicks. So hes happy about that.McElwain will be even happier if Pineiro makes them in games, something the Gators rarely did last season.I dont want to sit here and put all these high expectations on him, McElwain said. I mean, the guy hasnt kicked in a game yet, right? And yet all of a sudden, were ready to say this guy is the Golden Toe Award or whatever.At the same time, I do know this: He has the talent to do it, and I love the way he goes about his work.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz