Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

27.04.2019 09:25
Kyrie. He played a lot of minutes. Als Antworten

Australian Rohan Dennis has joined British cycling ace Mark Cavendish in leaving the Tour de France early ahead of the Olympics.Like Cavendish, Dennis has decided it will not help his Rio preparations by staying on the Tour until Sundays final stage in Paris.Cavendish is aiming for the omnium on the track at the Games, while Dennis will be a medal contender in the road time trial.Dennis will also provide support for compatriot and BMC teammate Richie Porte in the Olympics road race.Cavendish and Dennis pulled out on the Tours second rest day.BMCs performance and management team agree that it is not in his best interest to continue racing beyond stage 16, BMC sports director Yvon Ledanois said of Dennis.The next two weeks are crucial for him as he prepares for the Rio Olympics.Given the final time trial here at the Tour de France isnt suited to him, his preparation is best done at home in order to avoid further fatigue.In a pointer to his form ahead of Rio, Dennis was fifth in the Tours stage 13 time trial.It has been an incredibly tough two weeks of racing at the Tour de France and Rohan has been an asset to the team, both with his fifth place in the first time trial, and working in support of our leaders throughout the race, Ledanois said.Likewise, Cavendish was mindful of the toll taken by the opening fortnight of the Tour when deciding to pull out now.The sprint ace has been one of the stars of this years Tour, winning four stages and also wearing the yellow jersey as overall leader for one day.He overtook Bernard Hinault on the Tours all-time stage wins list and now has 30, second only to Eddy Merckxs 34.Cavendish would have been one of the favourites to win the Tours famous last stage on the Champs-Elysees in Paris.After the heat and intensity of the previous stages, we analysed my fatigue levels and decided Im at a point that would have a detrimental effect on my other big goal for the year, the Olympic Games, Cavendish said on the teams website.Cheap Running Shoes Ireland . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Running Shoes Ireland Online . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. http://www.clearancerunningshoesireland.com/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Discount Running Shoes Ireland . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Running Shoes Ireland Outlet . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over .CLEVELAND -- Following the Cavaliers 103-86 win over the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday, Cavs coach Tyronn Lue announced that LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love would all rest on Wednesday. Lue added that the Cavs Big Three will not travel to Memphis with the team for Clevelands second night of the home-road back-to-back against the Grizzlies.James, who previously explained how he chose to play a preseason game in Cincinnati rather than in another NBA city because it was the fans one chance to see him play there, was asked if that line of thinking also applies to Wednesdays game. It will be the only time Cleveland will play in Memphis this season, unless the Cavs meet the Grizzlies in the NBA Finals.I do whatever my coach asks me to do, James said, perturbed by the question. My coach wants me to rest, I dont buck my coach. Thats what he wants and thats what were going to do. Ive been in this league 14 years. I shouldnt have to explain me sitting out a game or not playing games. Ive played in every arena, including Seattle, thats no longer here. Its not like its my first year. Ive got 14 years. Ive paid my dues -- and more than a lot of guys in this league. But Ill ride with my coach.Lue said there was different reasoning to rest each player:Irving, who did not play Tuesday because of rest, revealed he had tired legs in Clevelands win over the?Charlotte Hornets?on Saturday. Love recently missed part of a shootaround because of back spasms after having his back lock up during the Cavs win against the?Knicks?in New York last week. James is ?31 and coming off six straight NBA Finals appearances. He logged 80 minutes in back-to-back home wins over the?Miami Heat?and the Hornets over the weekend.If his body was hurting that much, legs were tired, makes sense to give [Irving] a little extra rest, Lue said. Brons [rest] coming up was the back-to-back. And Kevins back has been tight a little bit. And we made the decision, so thats what were doing.Cleveland has won five straight games following a three-game skid to improve its record to an Eastern Conference-best 18-5.Several members of the Cavs have stated their intentions to have the best overall record in the league this season. With Cleveland trailing the?Golden State Warriors (22-4) and San Antonio Spurs?(19-5) in that quest, the rest strategy could seem counterintuitive. However, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich is widely considered the innovator of the mass-rest move.Youve seen, I think, more and more teams do it, Love said of resting several key players at oncce.dddddddddddd. I think with Bron having just logged so many minutes, from Ty Lue -- I dont know what the conversation is among those guys, but I kind of imagined that Bron would take some back-to-backs off or some games hed rest.Not because his body feels any different than it does. I believe he says that and it looks like his body is the best its ever felt. Same thing with Kyrie. He played a lot of minutes. Also USA Basketball this past summer. So its just one of those things.I think you look to get guys rest when you can, Love continued, and I guess my opinion is we are looking forward. And obviously, right now, in the meantime, trying to win as many basketball games as you can and be first in the East and have the best record, but we also want to look long term, as well.Cleveland has a stretch of three games in five days coming up starting on Saturday at home against the Los Angeles Lakers, followed by a road-home back-to-back on Tuesday and Wednesday against the Milwaukee Bucks.Irving is coming off one of his worst performances of the season, scoring just 11 points on 4 for 13 shooting with three turnovers against the Hornets. Lue was asked if there was something more serious going on with Irving, who fractured his kneecap in the 2015 NBA Finals and had suffered major foot injuries in the past.No, Lue insisted. No. He wanted to play ... Is that OK? I mean, he wanted to go, and I just said take another game off and hell be ready to go. That will give him seven days to work on his game, get his legs back, get his rehab; and hopefully, hell be ready to go come Saturday.Love said his body feels good but invited the break, saying, It will be good for us to get a little bit of rest, get our legs underneath us and get back to work.Lue was asked why he did not choose to stagger the rest for his stars so that he didnt have at least one of them available for both legs of the back-to-back against the Grizzlies.Come home and win this home game, Lue explained. Were home [playing] in front of our fans. ... So, with two of the Big Three, I know we can win that game.It will be hard to go down and travel and to ask one person to try to carry the team, especially the way the offense runs. For me, I just -- it made sense to keep Kyrie here and then be ready for Saturday.Lue said he would start DeAndre Liggins, Iman Shumpert and James Jones in place of the James, Irving and Love on Wednesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz