Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

26.04.2019 09:04
has yet to be agreed, Hibs Antworten

Alan Stubbs will take over as the new Rotherham manager on a three-year deal, subject to compensation being agreed with Hibernian, according to Sky sources. Hibs had initially refused the request to speak to Stubbs but he met the Edinburgh clubs chief executive Leeann Dempster and director of football George Craig in a bid to hear what the Millers had to say, with talks taking place on Tuesday.Although compensation has yet to be agreed, Hibs are now set to turn their attention to appointing Stubbs successor. The former Everton player has one year left on his contract at Easter Road but has expressed an interest in managing south of the border. Neil Warnock kept Rotherham United in the Sky Bet Championship Sky Bet Championship side Rotherham had been on the lookout for a replacement for Neil Warnock, who helped the club avoid relegation towards the end of the season.Stubbs led Hibernian to their first Scottish Cup triumph in 114 years this term but failed to gain promotion to the Scottish Premiership for the second consecutive season after a play-off defeat to Falkirk. Hibernian manager Alan Stubbs said he was proud of his side after they came from behind to win 3-2 against Rangers in the Scottish Cup final Also See: Hibs take action against fans Stubbs: We deserved cup win No Mowbray approach Rotherham video Cheap Under Armour Shoes Ireland .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Clearance Shoes Ireland . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. http://www.underarmourcheapireland.com/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Under Armour Ireland Outlet . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Wholesale Shoes Ireland . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Manny Pacquiao has selected welterweight titleholder Jessie Vargas to be his next opponent. Or has he? It depends on who you believe.Pacquiao, 37, will come out of a brief retirement to fight Nov. 5 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas in a pay-per-view view headliner. Michael Koncz, Pacquiaos adviser, told ESPN via text message that Vargas is the choice to be the opponent.Top Rank chairman Bob Arum, however, told ESPN.com later Thursday that Vargas is not necessarily the opponent and that Terence Crawford (29-0, 20 KOs), who unified junior welterweight world titles with his dominant decision win against Viktor Postol on July 23, is still in the running.Arum and Koncz are scheduled to fly with each other to the Philippines on Sunday night to meet with Pacquiao in person, go over the deal points and get his official decision on who he will fight.When told that Koncz said that the pick was in, and that it was Vargas, Arum responded, Why would I go to the Philippines if I already had a deal and a decision on the opponent? If everything was set and arranged, why would I go over there for two days? Im not going over there for the food. I am going to find out what the f--- is on Mannys mind and its not easy to talk to him on the phone and we have to talk about a lot of things. Among the issues is the opponent.Michael can say whatever he wants but I havent talked to Manny about any of this.Arum added: Michael feels strongly about the opponent, but thats Michael, not Manny. And Manny has the final say. Theres no reason to be cute. I have no idea who Manny wants to fight yet, but its up to him, not up to me and not up to Michael.Arum did say he has an agreement in place with Vargas should Pacquiao pick him. Arum said Vargas (27-1, 10 KOs) and manager Cameron Dunkin came to Arums Las Vegas office recently and worked out the particulars, but that everybody knew the deal was contingent on Pacquiaos approval.Were ready to go, Dunkin said. I talked to Jessie [on Wednesday] and hes very excited. He really respects Manny, really respects [Pacquiao trainer Freddie] Roach. Jessie has already been training and getting ready. This is a chance of a lifetime. He just wants the fight. He really believes he can win and soo do I.ddddddddddddHes 27, in his prime and as great a fighter as Manny is, hes got a lot of things going on. Jessie is very, very confident hes going to win the fight. Theres no doubt in his mind.Dunkin also co-manages Crawford (29-0, 20 KOs), 29, of Omaha, Nebraska. Arum said he has talked to Crawfords attorney about the outline of a possible deal to fight Pacquiao because Terence felt there might be a bit of a conflict for Cameron because he also manages Vargas, so he asked us to speak with his lawyer, which is what we have done.Pacquiao, who was elected to a six-year term to the senate in the Philippines in May, will fight while the government body is in recess. However, he plans to train in the Philippines, doing his senate duties by day and training by night before the recess. After Pacquiao (58-6-2, 38 KOs), boxings only eight-division titleholder, outpointed Timothy Bradley Jr. in their third fight on April 9 in Las Vegas, he announced his retirement.However, few believed it would stick and just a few months later he and Top Rank began making plans for his November return. Koncz told the Los Angeles Times that the site for Pacquiaos return is up in the air. He said it could be Las Vegas or Dubai, where supposedly there are investors interested putting up millions to lure a Pacquiao fight.Arum, however, told ESPN.com the fight will definitely be at the Thomas & Mack Center.Do I have meetings in Los Angles with people who have interest doing one of Mannys fights in Dubai? Yes, Arum said. But Michael is mistaken. Even if we went there it would not be for the November fight. If we went there it might be for a spring [2017] fight.Of course, a fight next spring could also be a possible rematch against Floyd Mayweather, who outpointed Pacquiao in their May 2015 welterweight unification bout, the richest fight in boxing history. Although Mayweather retired following his September victory against Andre Berto, few believe it will stick and that the prospect of another enormous payday against Pacquiao and the chance to run his record to 50-0 will be too much for him to resist. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz