Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

25.04.2019 15:55
enced now." In his seventh quarterfinal of t Antworten

KITZBUEHEL, Austria -- Defending champion Robin Haase stayed on course for a third straight title at the bet-at-home Cup by beating Daniel Brands of Germany 6-4, 6-1 on Wednesday. Second-seeded Juan Monaco and No. 3 Fernando Verdasco also reached the quarterfinals, while No. 4 Jurgen Melzer lost to 19-year-old Austrian Dominic Thiem 7-5, 6-3. Haase saved all six break points he faced and improved to 11-0 for the event. "The match was less one-sided than the result suggests," the Dutchman said. "He had a lot of chances but I played good points when it mattered most. I dont feel pressure as Ive already proved last year I am able to defend the title." Brands, who beat Roger Federer in the second round in Gstaad last week, dropped his serve four times. Haase will next play Verdasco, who won an all-Spanish match against Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-2, 7-6 (7). Thiem reached his first career quarterfinal after recovering from a viral illness, which sidelined him for six weeks. He converted the only break point to take the opening set and led 5-0 in the second when Melzer won three straight games and missed three break points for 5-4. "I didnt play well at all and Dominic deserved to win," Melzer said. "I served pretty well in the first set but my returns were awful all match long." Thiems next opponent is seventh-seeded Albert Montanes of Spain, who defeated Victor Hanescu of Romania 7-6 (2), 3-6, 7-6 (5). Monaco beat Austrian wild-card entry Andreas Haider-Maurer 6-3, 6-4. The Argentine, who won the event in 2007, came back three times from a break down in the second set. "I have good memories from six years ago but this is a totally different event," Monaco said. "Ive changed a lot and I am far more experienced now." In his seventh quarterfinal of the season, Monaco will play Daniel Gimeno-Traver of Spain, who defeated Jan Hajek of Czech Republic 6-3, 6-3.Authentic NCAA Jerseys . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Cheap College Jerseys . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.cheapjerseyschinancaa.com/ . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Cheap NCAA Baseball Jerseys . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position.Easy wins and off weeks allowed for few changes in the ESPN College Football Power Rankings after Week 4.Ohio State was on a bye and hit the road, doing battle with rival Michigan over a top receiver, while Washington continued its surge.dddddddddddd Here is all the recruiting news for the top 10 teams: ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz