Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

25.04.2019 15:55
st AFL game for the Magpies this weeke Antworten

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Packers tight end Jared Cook got an unappetizing surprise in his order of chicken wings last week -- a fried chicken head.Cook said he found the head Tuesday as he was at home, eating a carry-out order from Buffalo Wild Wings. He said Friday that he was eating his first wing when he saw the head and immediately spit my food out.He returned his order to the restaurant for a refund. The story got attention Friday after he posted a picture of the head on Twitter.The restaurant chain said in a statement: Buffalo Wild Wings takes food preparation, service and quality extremely seriously and we are looking into this situation. Weve reached out to Jared Cook and our suppliers for more information.Cook said when he returned the food, the workers apologized and said that his discovery meant his food was fresh.That doesnt make it any better, Cook said.He said he will probably not return to Buffalo Wild Wings, but he was not sure he will be able to give up wings overall.Seeing as how its one of my favorite foods, I dont see how I can give that up, he said. My wife is a vegetarian and shes strongly encouraging I become one now. ... I think its good advice. Eventually I will become one but not right now.The picture on Twitter shows the chicken head with a fork in it. Cook said that after he found it, he called his wife on Facetime and pretended the chicken head was talking to her -- and she was pretty grossed out.I was just talking in a high, squeaky voice, `Why did they do this to me? he said.Cook did not practice Friday and was listed as out for Sunday nights home game against the New York Giants.Nike Zoom Canada Outlet . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Clearance Nike Zoom Canada Online . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http://www.nikezoomsalecanada.com/ . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Cheap Nike Zoom Canada Free Shipping . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Nike Zoom Canada Shoes From China . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes.Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley has dismissed suggestions Travis Cloke will play his last AFL game for the Magpies this weekend.Cloke will return to the side to face Hawthorn at the MCG on Sunday afternoon after his third spell back in the VFL this season.Speculation is rife that the out-of-favour 29-year-old is set to seek a trade to another club after a difficult season, but Buckley is adamant he will see out the final year of his current contract.It will be Traviss last game for 2016, Buckley replied when asked if Cloke was about to play his last match for the club.Thats an external story, its not ours.We dont take into account any of the external stuff. He has a contract for next year, hes next-best suited to the role that we need played on Sunday. We want to win a game of footy ... thats where our entire focus is.Buckley said he is in constant dialogue with all his players, including Cloke, aboout their futures and he has no reason to believe the veteran forward is looking for a fresh start.ddddddddddddCloke has been preferred ahead of American tall Mason Cox to replace young star Darcy Moore, who injured a hamstring in last weeks big win over Gold Coast.The Pies are 12th on the ladder with nine wins as they prepare for their final game of a disappointing season, but Buckley is intent on finishing strongly.We made a commitment after the bye that we were going to have a crack at it, he said.Weve had a pretty tough draw in that back half (of the season) but weve played some of our better footy for the year and we want to see more of it on Sunday.Were 5-4 from (the past) nine games and weve taken some good scalps and been competitive, but were still not satisfied. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz