Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

23.04.2019 15:33
come by in the Alamodome as the Sun D Antworten

CALGARY, Alberta -- Defending champion Jeff Maggert shot his second straight 7-under 63 on Saturday to take a three-stroke lead in the PGA Tour Champions Shaw Charity Classic.The 52-year-old Maggert parred the final three holes after making eight birdies and a bogey on the first 15 at Canyon Meadows. The three-time PGA Tour winner has five victories on the 50-and-over tour. He won four times last year, the first two majors in the Regions Tradition and U.S. Senior Open.I came in here a little bit kind of angry and a little bit more hungry because of the way I played this year, Maggert said. I really felt like I hadnt lived up to the way I should have been playing.He broke the tournament 36-hole record of 15 under set by Rocco Mediate in his 2013 victory.Paraguays Carlos Franco was second, also shooting 63.Jeff Maggert is a good friend of mine, too, and he played well, Franco said. I know hes a fantastic player, but Im prepared to come strong tomorrow.Bernhard Langer was third at 10 under after his second 65. The 59-year-old German star won the Boeing Classic last week in Washington for his fourth victory of the year and 29th overall on tour. He has played 49 holes without a bogey dating to the final round in Washington.Theres this guy from Germany thats lurking around the lead again, too, Maggert said. I have to play well tomorrow.Michael Allen (64) and Fred Funk (66) were 9 under.Maggerts a tough competitor. When he plays well, he doesnt make a whole lot of mistakes, Allen said. Its going to be hard to catch him, thats for sure.Tom Watson followed his opening 65 with a 72 to drop into a tie for 38th at 3 under. On Friday, Watson broke his age for the fourth time on the tour. He will be 67 on Sunday.Golf swing wasnt really very good today, Watson said. I hit a lot of bad shots today. I got what I deserved. I tried as hard as I could, but the swing just didnt work very well.John Daly was tied for 24th at 5 under after a 68. He has three top-20 finishes in 11 PGA Tour Champions starts since turning 50, with the best a tie for 11th in the Dicks Sporting Goods Open.Mark OMeara withdrew after nine holes because of back problems.Nike React Element Cheap . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Nike React Sale .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.nikereactoutlet.com/ . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. Nike React Cheap . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Nike React Outlet .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch.SAN ANTONIO -- The touchdowns came more easily back home in the desert. Down in Texas, the Arizona State Sun Devils found themselves in a grinder where every yard and score was tough to earn.Kalen Ballage scored on a 2-yard run with 3:15 to play and Arizona State rallied from 16 points down in the second half for a rugged 32-28 win over Texas-San Antonio on Friday night.Heavy favorites against a Conference USA program still in its infancy, the Sun Devils found themselves down early and fighting from behind nearly the entire game a week after putting up 68 points in a win over Texas Tech.Never give up, Arizona State linebacker DJ Calhoun said, adding his team was probably a bit cocky after its previous win. We came in here thinking we could just run past this team. We fought. Never give up.Arizona State scored two fourth-quarter touchdowns. Ballage, who tied an NCAA record with eight touchdowns against Texas Tech, capped the rally when he took a direct snap and powered over the goal line. The touchdown was set up by a defensive pass interference penalty on third down one play earlier.Zane Gonzalez kicked four field goals, including two from 54 yards, for Arizona State (3-0) and became the Pac-12 career scoring leader.Manny Wilkins passed for 264 yards and two touchdowns for the Sun Devils. Wilkins threw a 27-yard score to NKeal Harry with 3 seconds left in the first half. His 45-yard pass to Frederick Gammage in the fourth quarter cut the UTSA lead to 28-25.Wilkins shook off what looked like a ferocious hit in the first quarter and didnt miss a play.I dont ever sit on the floor, Wilkins. Im going to get up and go to the next play. Ive got a fighters mentality.Dalton Sturm passed for 229 yards and three touchdowns for UTSA (1-2). He also ran for 82 yards, including a 34-yard touchdown in the third quarter that had the Roadrunners thinking about a program-changing upset.Proud of the effort we had,, Sturm said.dddddddddddd But I felt like everybody else in the locker room: It hurts.THE TAKEAWAYARIZONA STATE: It was a victorious but ragged trip home for coach Todd Graham. The Sun Devils found themselves with a lingering hangover after their touchdown party in the desert last week. The points were much tougher to come by in the Alamodome as the Sun Devils were plagued by turnovers and drives that stalled and settled for field goals. Kalen Ballage produced little against the Roadrunners until the game-winning drive and even set up a Roadrunners touchdown with a fumbled punt return.That was as hard of a win as weve had, Graham said. We showed a lot of youth and made a lot of youthful mistakes.UTSA: If one game can be a confidence builder and a crusher, this is it. The Roadrunners are playing just their sixth season of football and punched above their weight for nearly four quarters, but couldnt hold on against an opponent from a Power 5 conference. First-year coach Frank Wilson will ache about letting this one get away, but at least he found the quarterback that should lead the Roadrunners into their Conference USA schedule.We believe we can play with anybody in the country, UTSA safety Michael Egwuagu said. We believed that coming in and we believe it after.UP NEXTARIZONA STATE: The Sun Devils start Pac-12 play at home against California on Sept. 24.UTSA: The Roadrunners play at Old Dominion on Sept. 24 to start their Conference USA schedule.DEFENSIVE CRACKDOWNAfter a 92-yard touchdown drive to start the third quarter, the Roadrunners gained just 51 yards the rest of the half. Arizona States defense allowed only one first down over UTSAs final five possessions.FINAL WORDIm as happy as Ive been after a win, Graham said. All that matters is we found a way to do it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz