Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

19.04.2019 08:40
total of 19 -- five gold, seven silver, Antworten

ATLANTA -- Jason Days PGA Tour season officially ended two days earlier than expected, when he withdrew from the Tour Championship due to a lingering back injury midway through the second round on Friday afternoon.The injury is a strained ligament in his lower right back with a muscle spasm. He withdrew as a precautionary measure, read a statement from Days management team.It is the same back injury that forced Day, the worlds No. 1-ranked player, to withdraw from the BMW Championship two weeks ago.I put the tee in the ground at the BMW Championship, and my back went out, Day explained earlier this week. Last time it went out, I changed a diaper. So its nothing where I go and physically make a move at it during a swing and my back goes out. It literally is from the smallest things -- picking up a pillow, picking up something off the ground, or just moving the wrong way.Day was playing the eighth hole at East Lake Golf Club when he withdrew on Friday. After hitting his drive into the water, he took a drop, then hit driver off the deck before calling for medical attention and leaving the course.As the fourth-ranked player in the FedEx Cup, Day could have earned the season-long title and $10 million first-place prize with a victory this week. He will remain the games top-ranked player, no matter what, despite second-ranked Dustin Johnson?being in contention heading into the weekend rounds.If theres a silver lining to Days timing, its that he wasnt expected to tee it up competitively again for at least two months. The next two events on his schedule are believed to be the Australian Open (Nov. 17-20), followed by the World Cup of Golf (Nov. 24-27), both in his native Australia.His 2016-17 season officially concludes with victories at the Arnold Palmer Invitational, WGC-Dell Match Play and The Players Championship. He finished in the top-10 in 10 of his 20 PGA Tour starts. Cheap Jordan Shoes Australia . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Jordan Shoes Australia Online . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. http://www.australiaairjordancheap.com/ . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Cheap Air Jordan Australia .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Wholesale Authentic Jordans .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Tianna Bartoletta kicked off her countrys whirlwind run of medals on the night. So, by all rights, she should get to name it.Fittingly, the newly crowned Olympic long jump champion went with Awesome Hour.In a span of about 60 minutes Wednesday night, U.S. athletes hauled in a bevy of medals: Bartoletta and Brittney Reese went 1-2 in the long jump, Tori Bowie captured a bronze in the 200 and Brianna Rollins, Nia Ali and Kristi Castlin swept the medals in the 100-meter hurdles -- a feat thats never been accomplished in that event.A banner evening, for sure. The nation entered the night with 13 medals and left the track with a total of 19 -- five gold, seven silver, seven bronze.It was an awesome hour, Bartoletta said.She started things off by unseating Reese, the defending Olympic champion, in the long jump. Moments later, Bowie won her second medal in Rio by taking bronze in the 200 meters. Not long after that, the hurdlers made history. This was the seventh medals sweep by the U.S. track team in the Olympics and the 23rd for U.S. women in the history of the Summer Games.And yes, they realized what their fellow Americans were up to. Ali watched Bowie, her suitemate in Rio, bring home another medal as the hurdler waited to take the track.That fired Ali up. And then her hurdles teammates did the same thing.They smiled at me and were like, `Its time. Do your part, Ali said. I need to go out there and do my part. For Team USA, I knew it would be a great thing.dddddddddddd.How about this for an early birthday present: About an hour after the race Rollins turned 25.I tried to feed off all the positive energy from Team USA, Rollins said. We were able to come out here and fulfill our dreams. It was an amazing opportunity. I was trying to enjoy each and every moment. Im just happy to share the moment with Kristi and Nia.And to think, the evening got off on the wrong foot when Justin Gatlin surprisingly went out in the semifinals of the 200.There went a good shot at an Olympic medal. There went another showdown with Usain Bolt.An ankle injury hampered the 34-year-old Gatlin, who won a silver medal Sunday in the 100.For me, it has been an honor to be able to come out here, Gatlin said. At the end of the day, seeing all of these young guys and young ladies out here doing a great job, its an honor to be able to be a part of the team and run for my country.Earlier in the day, Evan Jager earned silver in the 3,000-meter steeplechase -- Americas first medal in that event since 1984. A hint of things to come.Every single time I saw someone on the (medal) stand, I tried not to get emotional, Castlin said. I was like, `I could get on the stand. It always feels good to see your teammates doing well.Were from all different states and universities. It feels good to come out and do a great job. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz