Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

19.04.2019 08:39
he and his team-mates are under n Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Jaylin Poyser scored 14 points, Kris Clyburn added 13 more and UNLV slipped past Cal State Fullerton for a 77-68 win Saturday night.Jovan Mooring got 12 points and Uche Ofoegbu had 11, including the go-ahead 3-pointer, for UNLV (2-1). The Rebels were outrebounded 40-27 but won it at the free throw line, making 26 of 32 to Fullertons 16 for 24. Mooring alone hit 10 of 12 from the penalty stripe.Tied at 46 midway through the second half, Ofoegbu hit a 3-pointer to spark a 7-2 spurt that put UNLV on top for good.Fullerton (2-2) trimmed the gap to four, 71-67, on Davon Clares 3-pointer with 35 seconds left but it was as close as the Titans would get the rest of the way. UNLV hit six straight free throws down the stretch to seal it.Lionheart Leslie led Fullerton with 21 points and 10 rebounds. Saucony Shoes Sale Uk . JOHNS, N. Buy Saucony Shoes Uk . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. http://www.sauconyoutletuk.com/ . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Saucony Outlet Store Uk . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Wholesale Saucony Shoes .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win.Martyn Waghorn admits being included in the nominations for the PFA Scotland Championship Player of the Year caps off a season which had already exceeded all expectations. Rangers 28-goal forward was named in a four-strong shortlist - featuring team-mate Lee Wallace and Hibernian duo John McGinn and Jason Cummings - which was released on Thursday.The Englishman has not figured for Mark Warburtons side since suffering a serious knee injury against Kilmarnock back in February, but is hoping to be involved in Saturdays home match against Alloa - live on Sky Sports - where the Gers will be presented with the Championship trophy. Speaking to Sky Sports Scotland, the former Wigan striker, who was forced to sit out last weekends Scottish Cup semi-final victory over Celtic at Hampden, said: Im back in full contact training with the boys and Ill kick on from there. Its been a long 10 days or so rehab wise but Im getting closer. Deep down I knew the Old Firm game would be too soon. I spoke with the manager and the physio and it was too much to risk. Weve got a lot of games coming up so it was a week too soon but I am hoping to be involved against Alloa. Waghorn scores from the spot against Kilmarnock, before limping off with a serious knee injury Its been a difficult three weeks watching the boys win the league at home, lift the Petrofac Training Cup and then of course the Old Firm game. Its been tough watching on but pleasing for the boys. Although Ive been missing it, Ive been really proud of the boys and what theyve achieved.Rangers victory over their city rivals set up a Scottish Cup final showdown against Hibernian on May 21 and edged them closer to a unique treble having already secured the title and the Petrofac Training Cup following a 4-0 victory over Peterhead at the national stadium. Rangers players celebrate their penalty shoot-out win over Celtic And Waghorn, who has been capped five times by England at U21 level, has put the success of the campaign down to the shrewd management skills of Warburton, who put together almost an entirely new team within weeks of his arrival last summer.Its unbelievable the turnaround this season, he said. To come in and transform the place and compete on three fronts is fantastic. Hes brought a real hunger, a real desire, a real happiness to the place and its a joy to go in and play football every day. Rob Kiernan (centre) and Harry Forrester (left) celebrate Championship success after 1-0 home win over Dumbarton The way he conducts himself - hes a great manager. His knowledge of the game is fantastic. What hes done for Rangers and Scottish football is really great.For myself, Ive done more than I expected, Ive got more goals and Ive contributed more. To be challenging for three trophies is great and I have a lot to thank the manager and the lads for my success.The chance to play in front of 50,000 crowds at Ibrox, I have loved it, Ive thrived on it and we are now looking forward to next season. Rangers players take another step towards a treble with Petrofac Training Cup success over Peterhead But despite strolling to the Championship title and proving more than a match for Celtic last weekend, Waghorn admits he and his team-mates are under no illusion as to the size of task that awaits them when mixing it with the elite of Scottish football next season.ddddddddddddRealistically we are Rangers - we have to compete, said the 26-year-old. Its in the nature of the club, its part of our history. We have got to regroup in the summer and then kick on.This season stands you in good stead to do that, but we have to be realistic and say its going to be tough, It will be tight but we are going to compete and give it a real good go. Mark Warburton the reason for Rangers success, says Waghorn And Waghorn admits his inclusion on the PFA Scotland shortlist is his greatest honour and recognition for his brilliant form before injury cut short his season at Rugby Park back at the start of February.Its a fantastic honour to be nominated for this award by your fellow pros, and its nice to be acknowledged, added Waghorn, who began his career with Sunderland nine years ago. John McGinn (second left) got Waggys vote for young player of the year Ive never achieved anything like this before and I have a lot to thank my team-mates for. I voted for John Baird of Falkirk. Hes really gone under the radar but hes had a great year. And for young player I voted for John McGinn of Hibs. He got his international call-up and hes played some cracking stuff this season.After a three-year stint at the Stadium of Light, Waghorn moved to Leicester on a permanent deal in the summer of 2010 and he described the Foxes fairytale march towards the Premier League title as fantastic;. Leicester City are closing in on Premier League title Its hard to sum up what theyre doing, it is just so fantastic, he said. They are continuing their great run of form from the end of last season... and Im speechless. Theyve had a purple patch that has lasted all season.Theyve got players full of confidence and they are four games away from clinching it. You really cant see them slipping up. Huge credit to the defence, the whole team, theyve just been so consistent. Its huge for them. From where they were five years ago when I was there in League One then getting promoted to the Championship. From there they have just kicked on. Theyve gone from strength to strength. New owners, the players theyve brought in. The boys behind the scenes - the physio who has been there for years. Im just delighted for them all, Also See: Rangers video Rangers fixtures Rangers stats Sky Bet Club Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz