Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

19.04.2019 08:39
DetroitJeffery is dealing with a knee and Antworten

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- The Chicago Bears have signed offensive lineman Mike Adams and waived offensive lineman Nick Becton.Adams sat out last season with a back injury after making 20 starts with the Pittsburgh Steelers from 2012-2014. Becton has appeared in six games for the San Diego Chargers (2013), New Orleans Saints (2014) and Chicago Bears (2015).The Bears announced the moves Wednesday. Chicago hosts Denver in the preseason opener on Thursday.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Air Max Plus . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Air Max Plus Australia Cheap . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. http://www.airmaxplusaustraliacheap.com/ . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Air Max Plus Wholesale . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Nike Air Max Plus Cheap Australia . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. If youre like me and and are heading into Week 4 down 30 points thanks to 10 receptions for 173 and a touchdown for A.J. Green, then you know we have a hill to climb. Here we go!Injuries heading into Week 4:QB Russell Wilson (knee) -- claims he will play SundayQB Jay Cutler (thumb) -- did not practice ThursdayRB Rashad Jennings (thumb)RB Jonathan Stewart (hammy) -- out 4 weeksWR Dez Bryant (knee) -- not expected to playWR Sammy Watkins (foot) -- not expected to playTE Julius Thomas (elbow) -- game-time decisionTE Antonio Gates (hammy) -- not expected to playHouston defense loses J.J. Watt (back)Three side notes:1. WR Josh Gordon entered into a rehab facility Thursday and is not expected to play for the Browns this season.2. The Eagles and Packers are on a bye week.3. The Colts and Jaguars are playing in London Sunday morning; be sure to get your rosters set by 9:30 a.m. ET.LOCKSQB Matthew Stafford vs. ChicagoStafford has been chucking the rock this season! He has seven touchdowns in 3 weeks. Way to go Jim Bob! You also have to love the chemistry Matt has established with wide receiver, Marvin Jones, who has easily become his favorite target. This pass heavy offense has a fun match up against the Bears in week 4.(Others: Philip Rivers @ New Orleans, Joe Flacco vs. Oakland)WR Marvin Jones vs. ChicagoFrom Stafford to Jones...stack this duo heading into week 4! Jones was 6 for 205 yards and two touchdowns last week against the Packers. He has 29 targets in three games and has leapfrogged Golden Tate as the number one option for Stafford on this Lions offense.(Others: Travis Benjamin vs. New Orleans, Emmanuel Sanders @ Tampa Bay)RB Melvin Gordon vs. New OrleansGordon has scored a TD all three weeks of the fantasy season. No wonder his mom wears his jersey now...the dude is delivering! Due to injuries, Gordon has become a large part of the Chargers offense, getting 77% of the teams backfield work. Sunday he gets a juicy match up against a Saints defense that was humiliated by the Falcons last week.(Others: LeGarrette Blount vs. Bills, C.J. Anderson @ Tampa Bay)TE Coby Fleener @ San DiegoFleener was targeted 11 times in week 3, and finished the day 7 for 109 yards and a touchdown. The fact wide receiver Willie Snead was inactive helped his stat line. This week he has another favorable match up against the Chargers defense that has allowed tight ends to wrack up 87 receiving yards in 3 weeks. Keep it going Coby!(Others: Dennis Pitta vs. Oakland, Zach Miller vs. Detroit)FLOPSQB Eli Manning @ MinnesotaThe Viking defense sacked Cam Newton EIIGHT times in Week 3.dddddddddddd. This week, Eli heads to Minnesota to face this Zimmers defense with a sub par offensive line. Over / under 8 sacks? Not a prop bet I want to entertain with Eli on my fantasy starting roster.WR Alshon Jeffery?vs. DetroitJeffery is dealing with a knee and hammy issue. The Bears have a favorable matchup against the Lions, but Jeffery will draw a tough assignment against CB Darius Slay. Have realistic expectations from Alshon in Week 4.RB Matt Forte vs. SeattleThe Jets utilize Forte a ton on offense, but a date with the Seahawks does not sit well with me.TE Jimmy Graham @ New York JetsGraham went 6-for-100 yards and a touchdown last week -- fantasy owners rejoice! But can that type of productivity continue? I need to see it before I believe it. Side note: Jimmy G did not practice Thursday due to knee and back issues.SLEEPERSQB Kirk Cousins?vs. ClevelandCousins finally got it together last week against the G-Men. This week he has a favorable match up against the Browns in DC. Cleveland has allowed gunslingers to throw for over 270 yards and 2 touchdowns each game. I also like how Cousins has added wide receiver Jamison Crowder to the mix in his passing attack.(Honorable mention: Sam Bradford vs. New York Giants, Dak Prescott @ San Francisco)WR Jamison Crowder vs. ClevelandFrom Cousins to Crowder! Crowder is averaging 7 targets a game, and more importantly, many of those come in the red zone. Hes had 2 touchdowns the last two weeks and my gut is telling me that total will elevate to three against the Browns come Sunday.(Honorable mentions: Terrelle Pryor @ Washington, Tyrell Williams vs. New Orleans, Cole Beasley @ San Francisco)RB Jordan Howard?vs. DetroitBears running back Jeremy Langford is out 4-to-6 weeks with an ankle injury, which has opened the door for Howard to run right through it! And I cant wait to see him do it. Howard is the best back on the Bears roster and hes ready to prove it this week against the Lions.(Honorable mentions: Isaiah Crowell vs. Washington)TE Kyle Rudolph vs. New York GiantsI love the way Rudolph is being used in the Vikings offense. The dude has 26 targets so far this season and has developed a nice chemistry with Sam Bradford. Kyle has found the end zone the last two games and he should continue that trend on Monday night against a Giants secondary that is injury riddled.(Honorable mention: Hunter Henry vs. New Orleans)Good luck in Week 4! ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz