Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

27.02.2019 09:33
Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green does not believe he must take a new course in light of recent incidents.Being me has gotten me this far, Green said with a smile Monday at Team USA practice.Green has a pending misdemeanor assault and battery charge stemming from a July 10 altercation with now former Michigan State football player Jermaine Edmondson outside a restaurant in East Lansing, Michigan.My attorneys are handling everything, Green said. Leave it in their hands, and I got an opportunity to compete for a gold medal. You dont let any type of distraction get in the way of that. This [is] not about me. Its not about anyone on this team. Its about going out and defending our country the right way, so everything else is kind of secondary to that.Originally scheduled for Aug. 4, Greens pretrial conference has been moved to Thursday, before he must depart for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. He stands accused of hitting Edmondson in an incident that police originally stated left both parties with no injuries. Edmondson has since transferred out of Michigan State.Despite the lingering litigation, Green said that he hasnt been punished by Team USA or coach Mike Krzyzewski but that all parties are taking the situation seriously.Everybodys concerned, Green said. But at the end of the day, as a public figure, as a guy thats representing this country, its bigger than me. Its bigger than anybody on this team. Thats just the stuff we have to remember.Green said his main focus is on winning the gold medal, and when asked whether hed have to leave the team for any court proceedings in Michigan, he said his attorney is handling all of those things.The East Lansing situation came on the heels of a postseason in which Green missed Game 5 of the NBA Finals because a Game 4 swipe at LeBron James put Green over the limit for flagrant foul points. After Cleveland won the championship, Green said this of missing Game 5: I blame myself for everything -- thats who I am. Hey, Im not afraid to take the blame. I do think thats where the series turned. I learned from it. Ill be better. Cheap Old Skool From China .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Cheap Old Skool China . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. http://www.cheapoldskoolchina.com/ . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Cheap Old Skool Wholesale . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Old Skool Clearance . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Armonty Bryant has made a solid impression in his brief stint with the Detroit Lions.Thats now on hold after the defensive end was suspended again.The team announced Tuesday that Bryant was suspended three games for violating the NFLs policy on substances of abuse. Detroit signed Bryant last month. He was cut by Cleveland at the end of a four-game suspension for violating the leagues policy on performance-enhancing drugs.The Lions indicated that this suspension was not related to anything that happened since Bryant joined the team -- and it didnt come out of nowhere.When we signed Armonty, we knew additional discipline from the NFL was a possibility due to an incident that occurred in 2015, the team said in a statement. Since joining our team, Armonty has met our expectations on and off the field.Brryant has not been a starter for the Lions, but he did have a sack in each of the last two games.dddddddddddd Hell be eligible to return after Detroits game against Minnesota on Thanksgiving.Detroit also announced Tuesday that it has signed tight end Matthew Mulligan and acquired cornerback Johnthan Banks in a trade with Tampa Bay. The Lions sent a 2018 conditional seventh-round draft pick to the Buccaneers.Detroit also placed tight end Cole Wick (knee) on injured reserve.Banks, drafted in 2013, has played all 50 of his NFL games with Tampa Bay. He has seven interceptions in his career but does not have a tackle so far this season.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz