Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

16.04.2019 08:48
given to the games top kicker Antworten

CLEMSON, S.C. -- Clemsons Greg Huegel rose from fill-in, grocery store kicker to leading the nation in field goals during the Tigers run to the College Football Playoffs. Now, hes working to become more versatile and stay among the games best.Last year, I was a lot more nervous going into the season, Huegel said. The biggest change is going from a lot of nerves to living up to the expectations.And there are plenty for Huegel, who led the Football Bowl Subdivison with 27 field goals. His 138 points topped all kickers and set Clemsons single-season scoring mark.Huegel knows hes got a big role to live up to in the Tigers potent attack.If I was able to perform in those situations last year, Im just hoping I can do it to the same extent this year, said Huegel, a third-year sophomore.There were few expectations for Clemsons kicking game early on after senior starter Ammon Lakip was suspended for three contests following a misdemeanor drug arrest in June 2015.Huegel, a walk-on who coach Dabo Swinney dubbed his grocery store kicker after watching him kick a can at a Bi-Lo, impressed Clemsons coaches with his accuracy and toughness in camp -- he was once a hard-hitting safety on the JV team at Blythewood High in Columbia -- and earned the starting job.Huegel made four of five field goal tries and all 13 extra points in those three games and maintained the job when Lakips suspension ended.Huegel is our starter. Hes earned that, Swinney said in the week leading up to Clemsons season-shaping victory over Notre Dame.Huegel took confidence from Swinneys move and played a huge part in a 24-22 win over the Irish, converting all three extra points and hitting a 35-yard field goal in the fourth quarter that provided the winning margin.Huegel had a run of 16 straight made field goals that lasted until Clemsons 45-37 win over North Carolina in the Atlantic Coast Conference title game.Huegel continued his success in the playoffs with five of seven field goals in a 37-17 win over Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl and a 45-40 loss to Alabama in the national championship game.Huegels spent this summer working on his long game. He talked with former Clemson kicker (now with the Arizona Cardinals) Chandler Catanzaro, who got him hooked on yoga.I put my body in positions that Ive never been put in before, Huegel said. It was pretty uncomfortable.Huegel said hes gained mental and physical discipline from yoga, helping him strike the ball better and become more consistent on long kicks.While Huegel hit 27 of 32 field goals, four of those misses were from 44 yards or longer and never attempted a kick over 50 yards.These days, Huegel feels confident from beyond 50 yards and hopes to consistently put kickoffs into the end zone this season after having just 10 touchbacks last fall.Last summer, my focus was to be the most consistent kicker you can be, Huegel said. This year, my main focus was working on long field goals and Ive seen some additions to my yardage.Huegel was selected as the all-ACC kicker at the preseason football gathering last month and is on the watch list for the Lou Groza Award, given to the games top kicker. All things few saw coming a year ago.To be considered in other peoples eyes to be one of the best in the nation, thats really nice, Huegel said. Vente Adidas Yeezy Pas Cher . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Adidas Yeezy Boost Pas Cher . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.pascheradidasyeezy.fr/ . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Nouvelle Yeezy Pas Cher . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Chaussure Yeezy Boost Pas Cher . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. The Chicago Cubs defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-0 in Game 6 of the National League Championship Series to advance to their first World Series since 1945. They will now play the Cleveland Indians?to try to win their first championship since 1908.Saturday nights win drew plenty of reaction oon social media, even from some Dodgers fans.ddddddddddddPerhaps most notable of the reactions was a friendly back-and-forth between two of the NBAs biggest names. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz