Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
mary123 Offline

11.04.2019 06:50
today.American Michelle Wie won it in 201 Antworten

The Latest on Week 1 of the NFL season (all times Eastern):12:25 p.m.Left behind by the team bus, two members of the Buffalo Bills opted to take Uber to the stadium for the opener against the Ravens.Linebacker Jerry Hughes posted a video on Instagram showing him and linebacker Zach Brown in a car, supposedly en route to M&T Bank Stadium.A Bills official said the two players could have waited for a second team bus leaving from the hotel.- David Ginsburg in Baltimore.---12:20 p.m.With Jimmy Garoppolo starting for the Patriots, Carson Wentz behind center for the Eagles and Shaun Hill or Sam Bradford -- who really knows? -- throwing passes for Minnesota, the first week of the NFL season will play out Sunday with plenty of uncertainty about what to expect.Other players expected to be absent in Week 1 include Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski and Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles, while some are returning from injury, including Green Bay wideout Jordy Nelson and Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco.The early games include: Tampa Bay at Atlanta, Minnesota at Tennessee, Cleveland at Philadelphia, Cincinnati at New York Jets, Oakland at New Orleans, San Diego at Kansas City, Buffalo at Baltimore, Chicago at Houston and Green Bay at Jacksonville.Games expected to start after 4 p.m. Eastern include: Miami at Seattle, New York Giants at Dallas and Detroit at Indianapolis, with New England playing Arizona on Sunday night.---12:10 p.m.Tampa Bay made three late additions to its roster count. Wide receiver Cecil Shorts, running back Peyton Barber and linebacker Josh Keyes, all added this week, are on the active roster for Sundays opener against the Atlanta Falcons.Shorts, who also played for new Buccaneers coach Dirk Koetter in Jacksonville, was signed following his release last week from the Texans. Shorts experience was attractive to Tampa Bay, which lacked proven backups to starters Vincent Jackson and Mike Evans.- Charles Odum in Atlanta.---AP NFL websites: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Randy Johnson Jersey . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Zack Greinke Jersey . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. http://www.diamondbackssale.com/diamondbacks-luis-gonzalez-jersey/ . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Curt Schilling Jersey . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. EVIAN-LES-BAINS, France -- Defending champion Lydia Ko starts her bid for a third major title by the age of 19 at the Evian Championship, the final major of the season.But it will be hard to match her performance last year, let alone improve it.She became the youngest major champion in LPGA history with her six-shot triumph, sinking a 15-foot birdie putt to close with a final-round 63 for an LPGA record low last round by a winner at a major.A lot of memories of walking down the 18th on that last day, Ko said Wednesday ahead of Thursdays opening round. It was so much more than I could have ever imagined.Since then, the South-Korean born New Zealander has picked up five more titles, including a second major at the ANA Inspiration in April. She also came back from the Rio de Janeiro Olympics with a silver medal, finishing behind South Korean Inbee Park.Ko truly announced her arrival on the biggest stage as a 16-year-old when she finished second in Evian in 2013 -- the year it became the fifth major in womens golf. Tipped as a future great in her mid-teens, she was already the youngest winner on the Tour after winning the 2012 Canadian Womens Open.There has been no stopping her, and last year she became the youngest woman or man to be ranked No. 1.As well as clinching a third major, Ko has another target in mind. She hopes to win the third edition of the Rolex Annika Major Award, which rewards the player with the best combined record at all five majors and is named after 10-time major winner Annika Sorenstam.It would mean so much, Ko said. Without players like her, there might not be a Tour like it is today.American Michelle Wie won it in 2014 and Park was last years winner.Also in contention this year are womens PGA champion Brooke Henderson, U.S. Open winner Brittany Lang, and British Open champion Ariya Jutanugarn.Ko and the 20-year-old Jutanugarn will clinch the trophy with a win. They are also competing for the Rolex Player of the Year award, which is shaping up as a two-way race between them.Koo is just five points ahead of Jutanugarn, while Henderson sits is third place -- although the 19-year-old Canadian is a long way back.ddddddddddddo me its very cool. Its been like this when we were juniors because we played together, Lydia used to be No. 1, Im second, and Brooke used to play really good, Jutanugarn said. To me its just like junior golf again -- but were professionals and we can have fun and make some money, so thats more fun.Jutanugarn leads the LPGA Tour with five wins this year, and all of those have been won without using a driver.I tried to hit driver on Monday, but Im not really comfortable because this course is really narrow, she said. So, no driver this week.Chinas Shanshan Feng, who placed third here last year, will be in confident mood after her bronze medal at the Rio Olympics.She was stunned by her reception when she returned to China.When I landed in Guangzhou it was surprising kind of because there were more than 100 people waiting for me, and that made me feel like I was a star, she said. I think there will be more people that will actually start to join the sport. But its going to take a little time.She has certainly being doing her bit to draw more attention to golf.When the nations Olympic medalists met China President Xi Jinping on their return home, she made quite an impression.The others didnt say anything. But when it came to my turn, I was like, `President, youre so handsome. she said. I did say that. I mean, I really felt that. I think its a compliment. So its nothing bad.One notable absentee at Evian this year is Park, who is getting rehabilitation on her troublesome thumb.But South Korean Hyo Joo Kim, the 2014 champion, is competing. She shot the lowest round in major history with a 61 during the first round here two years ago.Americans Lexi Thompson, last years runner-up, two-time major winner Stacy Lewis are also in action. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz