Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

10.04.2019 06:32
said. It is still very painful. But to be honest Antworten

What do you need to know about last nights big stories? Joe McDonald gives us his take on the biggest and best. This is where we say, Morning, Joe.No holding back the Flyers: The Philadelphia Flyers extended their winning streak to 10 games with a 4-3 victory over the struggling Colorado Avalanche on Wednesday. Its the franchises longest run since a 13-game streak during the 1985-86 season. Philadelphia has propelled itself into the playoff picture in the Metropolitan Division -- they are tied with the New York Rangers for second, but the Rangers have a game in hand -- with 41 points. How far can the Flyers take this? Im not talking about the winning streak, because that could end tomorrow, but Philadelphias chances of earning a playoff berth are looking good. It helps that goalie Steve Mason has been solid with an 8-0-0 record, along with a 2.33 goals-against average and a .926 save percentage in his past eight starts. Forward Brayden Schenn, 25, has also become clutch, scoring the winning goal in three consecutive games. The Flyers are a confident group -- win, lose or draw. You get the sense they can sustain this type of success.No retribution: The big game came and went and there was no retribution against Phil Kessel for his tweet about Team USA during the World Cup of Hockey. The Pittsburgh Penguins winger, who was left off the American roster, sent out a tweet after the team went 0-3 in the September tournament that the U.S. players did not like. At the time, David Backes of the Boston Bruins said those types of comments arent forgotten. On Wednesday, the Bruins and Penguins played for the first time since the tweet, and before the game Backes said his focus was on the two points and not Kessel. Backes still acknowledged that Kessel was wrong, but nothing came of it during Pittsburghs 4-3 overtime win. Kessel has not commented on the incident since. The two teams face off again on Jan. 22 and 26.Burns topping the charts: San Jose Sharks defenseman Brent Burns?is once again in the Norris Trophy conversation. He finished third in voting last season, behind winner Drew Doughty of the Los Angeles Kings and the Ottawa Senators Erik Karlsson, whom he played against Wednesday night in a 4-3 shootout win. Burns game is on target, and he now has 13 goals and 15 assists in 30 games. His ability to influence the game at both ends of the ice is crucial to the Sharks success; theres no way they would have reached the Stanley Cup finals last season without his services. If you were to pick the Norris winner today, the Montreal Canadiens Shea Weber would be atop that list. His plus-18, along with 18 points in 29 games, has been impressive. But Burns, the leagues leading goal-scorer among defensemen (he has six more goals than Karlsson, who also has 28 points), is right there with him. Wholesale College Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Jerseys Online . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. http://www.cheapnflchinajerseys.org/ .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. China Jerseys Cheap . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Cheap NFL Jerseys From China . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. STOCKHOLM -- U.S. goalkeeper Hope Solo says shes received offers to play overseas and could even continue her career in Sweden, where fans were enraged when she described their national team as cowards.In a talk show aired late Friday on Swedish television network SVT, Solo said she was still reeling from being kicked out by the U.S. Soccer Federation, and suggested it was partly due to her advocacy for womens rights.I dont really know where Im going with my life right now, she said. It is still very painful. But to be honest, the past 30-plus days Ive had the opportunity to be home. And not travel as much. And to enjoy my family, my dogs, and my husband.Solo, who announced her departure from the Seattle Reign of the National Womens Soccer League at the end of August, insisted she hasnt retired.I have had a lot of offers to play overseas. So maybe Sweden will welcome me back, she said, without elaborating.She apologized for saying Sweden played like a bunch of cowards after they eliminated the U.S. in the quarterfinals of the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, saying she wasnt talking about the players or the coach, but their style of play.It wasnt very Olympic-spirited, Solo said.The USSF suspended Solo for six months and terminated her contract, saying it was the result of missteps.There are more layers to it that I dont think everybody quite understands, SSolo said in the interview, which was pre-recorded in New York on Sept.dddddddddddd22. I believe the federation used my comment, saying the word `cowards, to terminate me.When talk show host Fredrik Skavlan asked if she meant there were other reasons for it, Solo said: Ive been the lead voice behind the push for equal pay. In fact, in all the court documents, it says Hope Solo vs. United States Soccer Federation.Solo and four other U.S. players accused the USSF of wage discrimination in an action filed with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in April.This is a fight worth fighting, and Im going to be on the right side of history at the end of all of this, Solo said in the interview.She has had plenty of run-ins with teammates and coaches over the years. She still faces a possible trial on misdemeanor domestic violence charges after a 2014 incident at her sisters home. She served a monthlong suspension last year for being in a team van when her husband was arrested on drunken-driving charges.Solo became the first goalkeeper with 100 international shutouts just before the Olympics when the United States defeated South Africa 1-0 in Chicago. The 35-year-old Solo has 153 career victories and 102 clean sheets. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz