Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

10.04.2019 06:31
Miandad, the best among Pakistan captai Antworten

Indias Aditi Ashok registered her second consecutive win on the Ladies European Tour by winning the Qatar Ladies Open at the Doha Golf Club on Saturday. She had won the Womens Indian Open earlier this month. Aditi shot a 3-under 69 in round four, taking her score to a total of 15-under 273, three shots clear of Swedens Caroline Hedwall, who finished second.Her sole bogey came on the par-three 17th hole in the final round. She struck four birdies on the par-four 7th, par-three 8th, par-four 16th.Trailing in the tied-15th position after round one, she jumped to tied-3rd after the second round, scoring six-under 66, which was her career best round. She took the lead in the third round, ending tied-1st along with Denmarks Nanna Koerstz at the end of the round. Aditi is currently the leading contender for the Ladies European Tours Rookie of the year award after four top-10 finishes and two wins in her first year on tour.Speaking to ESPN after her last win, Aditi credited her participation in the Rio Olympics for her increased confidence and subsequent results.The Olympics definitely added to my confidence as I played with the best players in the world and I was in the top three after two rounds. My performance has been consistent and getting better with every event I play, Aditi said. I have had four consecutive top tens on the LET so far and all this adds to my confidence, especially with a win last week.Aditi also attributed her success to her hard work and patience, two key habits she said she needed to maintain.Asked what sort of changes, good and bad, her life has seen over the past year, the 18-year-old said, I have been travelling to play golf tournaments from a young age so I dont feel that much of a difference. I still go out and play tournaments and its fun. ? ??Aditi will head to Florida next for the third and the final stage of the LPGA Tour qualifying school, which is scheduled on November 30. Air Jordan 6 Nz Cheap . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Cheap Air Jordan 6 Nz .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. http://www.cheapairjordan6nz.com/ .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Authentic Jordans Shoes Wholesale . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Cheap Authentic Jordan 6 Nz . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. PAKISTANS DECADE-WISE RESULTS128 Tests won by Pakistan, out of 399. At the same stage in their Test history, four teams had more wins - Australia (176), England (160), West Indies (146), and South Africa (144). India had 87 and New Zealand 80.57 Away Tests won by Pakistan. In terms of win-loss ratio, Pakistans 0.678 (57W, 84L) is fourth, after those of Australia (1.203), England (0.877) and South Africa (0.825). (Away Tests excludes those played in neutral venues.) However, their ratio is by far the best among Asian teams.AWAY RECORDS OF TOP THREE ASIAN TEAMS------PAKISTAN CAPTAINS WITH MOST WINS2.33 The win-loss ratio for Javed Miandad, the best among Pakistan captains who have led in 15 or more Tests. The next best is Mushtaq Mohammad, with an 8-4 record in 19 Tests.13 Pakistan captains, out of 14 who led in at least 10 Tests, with at least as many Test wins as losses. The only exception was Intikhab Alam - one win, five losses in 17 Tests.11 Away Test wins under Misbah-ul-Haqs captaincy, the most for any Pakistan captain. Saleem Malik and Wasim Akram are next with six wins each, followed by Imran Khan, Inzamam-ul-Haq and Waqar Younis (five each).------PAKISTANS RECORD BY OPPOSITIONPakistan have won more Tests than they have lost against all opposition teams except South Africa, Australia and England.------PAKISTANS PACE GEMS3 Pakistan fast bowlers who have taken 350-plus Test wickets at averages of less than 24. Overall, only ten fast bowwlers have achieved this feat, and no other country has more than two such bowlers.dddddddddddd60 Percentage of Pakistans wickets that have been taken by pace bowlers; they have averaged 30.47 runs per wicket, compared to 33.20 for the spinners.------BEST AND WORST SEQUENCES24 Most Test wins for Pakistan in any sequence of 50 successive Tests; their best win-loss record in this sequence was 24-12, in the period between 1990 and 1998. Their most defeats in a 50-Test sequence is 23, in the 2004-2010 period.6 Pakistans longest sequence of successive Test wins, between May 2001 and February 2002; they won against England (1), Bangladesh (3) and West Indies (2). Their longest sequence of defeats is 5, between November 1999 and March 2000.16 Pakistans longest sequence of consecutive Tests without defeat, between November 1986 and April 1988. They won 4 and drew 12 during this period.------MOST MAN-OF-THE-MATCH AWARDSOnly two players have won more Man-of-the-Match awards than Akram - Jacques Kallis (23) and Muttiah Muralitharan (19). Shane Warne has also won 17.In away Tests for Pakistan, Akram has won 12, while the next best is 6, by Imran and Younis Khan.MOST MAN-OF-THE-SERIES AWARDSOnly two players have won more Man-of-the-Series awards than Imran - Muralitharan (11) and Kallis (9). Hadlee and Warne also have 8 each. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz