Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

09.04.2019 09:51
they will hunt this Champions League Antworten

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he is not in talks with any clubs as his Paris Saint-Germain contract nears an end - but reckons his career is only just warming up. The 34-year-old, who has scored 136 goals in his 164 games at the Ligue 1 side since moving from AC Milan in 2012, is out of contract at the end of the season.And though the Sweden international insists he has not yet held discussions over his future - Manchester United a reported suitor - he gave a typically self-assured answer when asked about his prospects of continuing to play at the top level. Im only just warming up, he told reporters ahead of PSGs Champions League last 16 second leg at Chelsea, with his team leading 2-1 from the first leg.I dont believe that its the end of my career.Age is just a number. The difference is how you feel. I feel young, I feel very young. Ibrahimovic has 136 goals in his 164 games at Paris Saint-Germain The season Ive done so far, Ive never had a better one statistically.My future is I have another two months with PSG, then I have the Euros to play with my national team.Whatever happens after that, like it is today, there is nothing after that. Im not in discussion with anybody because for me its not the moment to talk about that.Im not worried about the future. The future looks good after the season Im doing.Ibrahimovic believes it is only a matter of time until PSG win Europes biggest prize, although he risked the wrath of some fans by declaring that the clubs history had begun with Qatar Sports Investments 2011 takeover. PSG take a 2-1 lead to Stamford Bridge in the Champions League The club Im playing in now is a project that began three and a half years ago, he added.With all the respect, what happened before that, I think the club was born the day that the Qataris took over. Its a totally new club.With time, with what the Qataris are investing, there are no limits. Trust me, they will hunt this Champions League until they get it. And they will not stop. With me or without me. Also See: Chelsea v PSG preview Charlies European predictions Transfer betting Paper Talk Cheap Jets Jerseys Authentic .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Wholesale Jets Jerseys . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. http://www.cheapwinnipegjetsjerseys.com/ . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Big things are expected from the Research Triangle this season. The?Duke Blue Devils?and?North Carolina Tar Heels?placed first and second in the ACC preseason media poll,?and the Blue Devils Grayson Allen was named ACC Preseason Player of the Year. The?NC State Wolfpack?placed sixth, and Wolfpack freshman Dennis Smith Jr. was tabbed ACC Preseason Rookie of the Year.The Blue Devils earned 85 of 91 first-place votes to become the overwhelming ACC favorite. North Carolina, the defending ACC champion and national runner-up, received the other six first-place votes. Allen represented the Blue Devils on the preseason all-conference team witth 70 votes.dddddddddddd Joining Allen on the first team is Jaron Blossomgame (Clemson), Joel Berry II (North Carolina), London Perrantes (Virginia) and Smith (N.C. State).Allen, a 6-foot-5 junior guard, averaged 21.6 points last season and was in double figures in 33 of 35 games. Smith enrolled at NC State in January after tearing his ACL in his senior year of high school. He was picked ahead of Dukes highly-touted and currently injured duo of Jayson Tatum and Harry Giles to be the leagues best newcommer. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz