Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

09.04.2019 09:50
who elected to move up in weight rather than Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Daniel Dingle scored a career-high 22 points and Obi Enechionyia and Shizz Alston Jr. had 17 points apiece and Temple defeated Manhattan 88-67 on Sunday in the NIT Season Tip-Off.Quinton Rose hit all five of his shots and scored 14 points for the Owls (2-2), who shot 53.4 percent (31 for 58). Enechionyia had seven rebounds, Alston had five assists and Dingle made 9-of-10 free throws as Temple went 19 of 22 from the line.Zavier Turner hit five 3-pointers and scored 24 points for the Jaspers (1-3). Manhattan shot 38.7 percent from the field (24 of 62), made 10 of 17 from the line and had 22 turnovers. Zane Waterman added 17 points on 7-of-9 shooting. The Jaspers trailed by 19 at the half.Owl greats Don Shields and Mike Meyer Bloom (both Class of 1938), Terence Stansbury (1984) and Pepe Sanchez (2000) were inducted into the Ring of Honor at halftime. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. China NFL Jerseys . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. http://www.wholesalejerseysnflchinacheap.com/ . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Wholesale Jerseys Store . PETERSBURG, Fla. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Lightweight contender Robert Easter Jr. is dismissive of Richard Commey, his fellow undefeated opponent for a vacant lightweight world title on Friday (Spike, 9 p.m. ET) at the Santander Center in Reading, Pennsylvania.Every opponent you step in the ring with you have to respect, but its nothing unique I see coming from him, Easter said. Its nothing I havent seen or faced. So, like I said, this should be a walk in the park for me, and I say that with confidence.The fight will come on a Premier Boxing Champions card headlined by middleweight titlist Daniel Jacobs (31-1, 28 KOs) defending his secondary belt in a rematch against former junior middleweight titleholder Sergio Mora (28-4-2, 9 KOs).Easter has every right to be confident. The 25-year-old from Toledo, Ohio is one of the most impressive up-and-comers at 135 pounds. He was a standout amateur and, at 5-foot-11, is exceptionally tall for the division. He also can crack. In his last fight, on April 1 in Washington, D.C., Easter scored an explosive one-punch fifth-round knockout of former junior lightweight titlist Argenis Mendez.He hasnt faced anyone like me and my agility, my power, my length, my reach, Easter said of Commey. He hasnt faced a guy like me. So, thats where I come in and take over this fight.Easter said he watched a little video on Commey and came away believing he would presents him with no particular issues.Seeing the few rounds I did watch is the skills, and I wouldnt say they were that good, Easter said. But hes just very strong. They say hes strong. But youre only strong to somebody you can hit. The skills are not much there. But I dont like to get hit that much. I wont get hit that much. Once I get him in my game plan, the fight is going to go my way the whole few rounds its going to last.Asked if perhaps he was bit overconfident against an opponent who has also never tasted defeat, is well conditioned and has been a road warrior, Easter said he was not.No, not at all. Not at all, Easter said. I believe in my skill and I know what Ill come and do, just like my last fight and fight before that and a few fights before that. Once I got my game plan, when I come in the ring, I know how to make the fighter try to adjust to me. Once I get a fighter try and adjust to me, then the fight is already won.The skills, you can see the skills, mine and his. Hes a straight come-forward fighter, try to hard punch and all that. But when you got boxingg and you can punch as well and you can move, dont matter.dddddddddddd It speaks for itself.Commey (24-0, 22 KOs) and Easter (17-0, 14 KOs) are vying for the 135-pound world title vacated by Rances Barthelemy, who elected to move up in weight rather than face Commey, the mandatory challenger.Commey said it makes no difference to him that he is fighting Easter rather than Barthelemy. He is just looking forward to bring a title home to his native Ghana, known for its boxing greats such as Hall of Famer Azumah Nelson and former welterweight titleholder Ike Quartey.In fact, the 29-year-old Commey said he recently spoke to Nelson and got a bit of fight advice from him, which he did not detail. Commey said he was dismissing Easters talk of such a big skill advantage.What Ive seen of him, I know hes a great boxer, a skilled boxer, and he tries to move a lot but, likewise, I can box, Commey said. I can come forward. So, on the night of the fight, definitely, I know what Im going to do.Im very excited to have this opportunity to fight for the IBF lightweight world title. Ive worked so hard to get this opportunity and I know Robert Easter Jr. has also. So its going to be a great fight.Commey has fought in six different countries: Ghana, England, United States, Germany, Denmark and South Africa. The fight with Easter will be his second in the U.S.Ive been fighting all over the world. Im very comfortable fighting in the U.S., he said. I dont really think about where Im going to fight, just do my best, and whatever happens I take it because, as a boxer, I need to prepare. I need to be ready to go wherever to fight. Im ready to go anywhere to fight.The 5-9 Commey said Easters height advantage wont be an issue.Well, Im a tall guy and no matter what he does, I can win. Im strong, Commey said. And I can take punches and I can punch as well. I can do all that. If he cant he will lose. I respect the height and his reach and his skills as a boxer.I spar a lot of big guys like (former welterweight titlist) Joshua Clottey and I have the kind of power to excel in the gym and on fight night. I want to follow the tradition of Ghanaian boxing. So Im coming there to make sure, once I get my game plan underway, then Ill victorious. Im coming to put my life on the line and Im going to be the world champion. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz