Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

09.04.2019 09:49
The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Q Antworten

Ben Teo says a talk with Australias Israel Folau gave him the confidence to cross codes and pursue an international career with England. The 29-year-old made his Test debut from the bench in Saturdays 37-21 victory over South Africa at Twickenham and is set to win a second cap against Fiji this weekend, live on Sky Sports 2, in the second of four autumn internationals. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Teo, who was born in Auckland and moved to Australia when he was 17, grew up playing both codes of rugby before he settled on league and made eight State of Origin appearances for Queensland. Teo had a chat with Israel Folau about switching codes Folau had already made the transition when the two shared a house together for five months in Sydney and it was the Wallabies full-back who ultimately convinced his former Brisbane Broncos team-mate to switch codes.I was living with Israel Folau at the time, we were living in Kensington. I was at Souths and he was at Waratahs, Teo said. I was feeling a little bit stale and asking myself some questions and I bounced it off him a little bit. Highlights of Englands opening Autumn International against South Africa at Twickenham I said Im 27, do you think its too late?. He said No, no its not too late. I asked if he thought that I would be alright or is it too hard? He said No I think that you can do it. Hes someone that gave me a lot of confidence to give it a go.I left the door open when I first came because I didnt know what would happen. If I had left it too late and I just wasnt on everyone elses level I would have gone back. England vs Fiji November 19, 2016, 2:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass The initial part was hard but then I really started to enjoy the game and fall back in love with it. The World Cup was a really big thing for me. I watched every game and really enjoyed it as a spectator.I started getting the love back. And then I shut the door - there was no way I was going back. Teo in action for Worcester in the Aviva Premiership Teos first union club was Leinster, and Ireland were hoping to eventually secure his services on residency grounds before Eddie Jones persuaded him to opt for England, an act made possible through his mothers heritage.The first thing I decided was wanting to play rugby union. Obviously my time in rugby league was fun but I was looking for something else, Teo said. Eddie Jones persuaded Teo to opt for England I had some questions myself, such as if I had stayed in union as a kid would I have made it? Would I have been a good player? I needed to answer those questions myself. The opportunity to play union took me to Ireland, thats where I played and then a chat with Eddie.A chat about if I got myself over to the Premiership I would have an opportunity if I played well to put myself in the system and thats how it came along. I obviously knew being eligible and having a passport, it was just the way that it went!Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Jones rings changes for Fiji Vunipola returns to training Hughes frank over finances Cockerill praises England deal Cheap Minnesota Wild Jerseys . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Cheap Adidas Wild Jerseys . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. http://www.cheapwildjerseys.com/ .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Cheap Wild Jerseys China . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Cheap Wild Jerseys Authentic .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Detroit Tigers pitcher Michael Fulmer was named the American League Rookie of the Year, beating finalists Gary Sanchez of the Yankees and Tyler Naquin of the Indians.The 23-year-old right-hander went 11-7 with a 3.06 ERA in 26 starts for a Tigers club that narrowly missed the playoffs.Im really happy and blessed to receive this award, Fulmer said on a conference call. I knew that both Gary and Tyler [Naquin] had outstanding years, and I hope to play against them for a long time.Over a 14-start stretch spanning late May to mid-August, Fulmer pitched 93? innings and recorded a 1.44 ERA. He started that run by becoming the second pitcher in major league history to make four straight scoreless starts of at least six innings while allowing three hits or fewer, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.A late-season swoon caused a dip in Fulmers numbers, however. Following his first career shutout in an Aug. 14 sstart, Fulmer pitched fewer than six innings in four of his final seven starts.dddddddddddd During that post-Aug. 14 stretch, the rightys ERA steadily increased from 2.25 to 3.06.Fulmer is the fifth Tigers player to win Rookie of the Year, joining Justin Verlander (2006), Lou Whitaker (1978), Mark Fidrych (1976) and Harvey Kuenn (1953). Verlander is now a mentor to Fulmer in the Detroit rotation.I remember back in spring training where I was kind of nervous to come up to him, Fulmer said. I watched him. Ever since he was a rookie, he was one of my favorite pitchers in the game.Fulmer joined the Tigers organization at the 2015 trade deadline as part of the deal that sent slugger Yoenis Cespedes to the Mets.ESPNs Mark Simon and The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz