Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

04.04.2019 07:46
months out with a shoulder injury. Zv Antworten

LEXINGTON, Ohio -- Sam Hornish Jr. took the pole position Friday for the NASCAR Xfinity Series race Saturday at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.Hornish broke the track record with a lap at 96.755 in the first of the two qualifying sessions, and he took the top spot with a 96.374 mph run in the finale on the 2.085-mile, 13-turn circuit.From Defiance, Ohio, Hornish is driving Richard Childress Racings No. 2 Chevrolet Camaro, teaming with crew chief Gil Martin. The three-time IndyCar season champion and 2006 Indianapolis 500 winner drove for Joe Gibbs Racing in the series two races at Iowa Speedway this season, winning the first one.The 37-year-old Hornish has made two Xfinity starts at Mid-Ohio, finishing third in the inaugural event in 2013 and 30th the following year after starting from the pole and having engine problems.Road racer Owen Kelly qualified second in Gibbs No. 18 Toyota, and Ryan Blaney was third in a Team Penske Ford. Points leader Elliott Sadler was fourth in his JR Motorsports Chevrolet, followed by Gibbs drivers Daniel Suarez and Erik Jones.Brazils Nelson Piquet Jr. was ninth in Biagi DenBeste Racings No. 98 Ford. He won a series event at Road America in 2012.To honor late dirt-track racer Bryan Clauson, the teams are running BC decals on the cars. The 27-year-old Clauson died Sunday night from injuries sustained in a crash in Kansas. Cheap Air Max 97 Wholesale . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Air Max 97 Ireland . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. http://www.cheapairmax97ireland.com/ .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Cheap Authentic Air Max 97 . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Cheap Air Max 97 Sale . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments.The Montreal Canadiens were a very intriguing team entering the NHL Draft this year, as they had several options available to them thanks to cap space, dollars and several picks in the top three rounds. With Marc Bergevin spearheading his second draft as general manager, there was plenty of interest with his phone was ringing so much on Saturday, he joked he already needed to charge it three times by the afternoon. Insisting the Habs would be satisfied if they left with all their picks, they did so with the exception of their final seventh round pick, dealing it to Florida for a 2014 pick. And by the reaction of the Canadiens draft table, which even displayed a few subtle smiles and fist pumps at some points, they were happy with their day. While the temptation to trade up in the Draft was there, it didnt work out. "The price to pay was high, we were willing to do that, but the team decided to take the pick," said Bergevin. Much talk prior to the Draft was the Habs interest to select a goaltender, and they landed a hometown boy and the highest rankked netminder in Zachary Fucale.dddddddddddd "The timing was right to jump on a goalie of that caliber," noted Bergevin. "I was happy; surprised that he was still there." Some other teams were in the trade market, but while Bergevin was aware of some familiar Blackhawks, it wasnt the right time. "They piqued my attention, because I know those players," commented the GM. "Internally we discussed it, but we felt it was not the right time." Clearly, the Habs were looking to address some needs, with size being a big key. "I believe you have players that get you in the playoffs, and you have players that get you through the playoffs." As for interest in another addition, Bergevin had some fun with the media while showing what his interest level in Vincent Lecavalier is. "On a scale of 1 to 10? Pretty high." Up next, Free Agent Friday on July 5th, and all the action that still could happen before then. Expect Bergevin to keep his phone fully charged this week, just in case. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz