Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Schule
mary123 Offline

28.03.2019 07:28
Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson took a 3-up l Antworten

The New Orleans Saints, New Orleans Pelicans, NFL and NBA announced further plans to aid victims of this weeks devastating floods in southern Louisiana.The Saints said proceeds from a new 50/50 raffle program in their first two home preseason games will go toward flood victims through the American Red Cross. And owners Tom and Gayle Benson have generously offered to make sizable and meaningful contributions towards the proceeds from the raffles.The National Football League Foundation also will financially support the effort, according to a news release from the Saints. And the Saints and NFL Foundation announced plans to provide funding to help replace football equipment at high schools directly affected by the flooding.Furthermore, the NBA and National Basketball Players Association have committed financial support to the American Red Cross and the Baton Rouge Area Foundation. The Bensons own both the Saints and the Pelicans.The Saints and Pelicans also have spent time this week collecting food and supply donations on behalf of the Red Cross, United Way and Second Harvest Food Bank of New Orleans. Adidas Nmd r1 Australia . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Adidas Nmd R1 Primeknit . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. http://www.nmdadidasshoesaustralia.com/ . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Adidas Nmd r1 Primeknit Australia . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Adidas Nmd r1 Primeknit Shoes .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. CHASKA, Minn. -- Over the last two decades of European dominance in the Ryder Cup, perhaps no player has personified the teams seemingly baffling advantage over the Americans more than Lee Westwood.When the individual sport adopts the team dynamic for one weekend every two years, the 43-year-old Englishman who has never won a major championship almost always seems to rise to the occasion.He enters his 10th Ryder Cup with a 20-15-6 record, having felled some of the biggest American stars along the way. He needs 2 1/2 points to surpass Nick Faldo -- Westwoods first partner back in 1997 -- for the most career Ryder Cup points. Europe is 7-2 since Westwood joined the fray.Id be lying if I didnt say I wanted to get past Nicks record, because anybody involved in sport wants to break records, Westwood said Thursday. Thats what drives us all on, to be able to say youre the best at anything.But if you give me a choice of not winning any points and the Europeans winning the Ryder Cup, then that would definitely come first before getting in front of Nicks record or getting near it. Its all about the team this week.The camaraderie among the European players has always been viewed as a big reason for their success against the higher profile Americans, who have more often than not entered the weekend as the heavy betting favorites. And more often than not, the Europeans have been the ones accepting the concession handshakes.Westwood captures that spirit as well as any of them, pairing easily with partners across the board to take down some of Americas heaviest hitters. And this year, the Europeans are captained by Darren Clarke, one of Westwoods favorite playing partners over the years. They were 6-2 together, with three of those victories coming against American teams featuring players ranked Nos. 1 and 2 in the world.Weve had some crackers, Westwood said with a grin.None bigger than at Oakland Hills in 2004, when Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson took a 3-up lead early before Clarke and Westwood roared back, an upset that set the tone for an 18 1/2- 9 1/2 steamrolling that was the largest margin of victory in Europes history.So it is no surprise thhat Clarke made Westwood one of his captains picks.dddddddddddd. The Ryder Cup features one of the most raucous environments in golf, filled with heckling and jeering for the visitors from the first tee to the final putt. It can be a disorienting experience for players who are used to much more respectful and supportive galleries. But Westwood revels in it.I love the atmosphere out there. I like the rowdiness of it all, Westwood said. I was talking to my caddie, Billy (Foster). We were on the range and there was music playing and all that, and thats what golf should be about nowadays, I think. I think it needs to jazz itself up a bit and get a bit more atmosphere in there.As he has gotten older, Westwood has become a valued elder statesman. He has been paired with rookies in each of the last five Ryder Cups, serving as the big brother for the nervous youngsters who find their knees knocking and their hands shaking as they try to put the ball on the tee at No. 1.Clarke paired him with newcomer Thomas Pieters on Friday morning. They will face Dustin Johnson and Matt Kuchar.He brings a lot of calmness and peace into the team room, said Martin Kaymer, who was paired with Westwood as a rookie at Celtic Manor in 2010. But also a lot of strength, because if you see him as a person, hes a very strong character, a very strong player. And I think that mix is very rare.As Europe tries for its fourth straight victory in the biannual showdown, something that has never been done before, it may need Westwoods comforting guidance more than ever. Clarke brought six rookies with him to Hazeltine National, and they really have no idea what theyre in for.Weve all said how excited and nervous we are, and we dont know whats coming, Chris Wood said. Lee has said exactly the same. Hes excited. Hes nervous. But he knows whats coming.If history is any indication, what is coming is another win. Westwood has yet to win in 2016, having finished second at the Masters.Perhaps he was saving his best for this weekend, as he so often does. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz