Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Schule
mary123 Offline

28.03.2019 07:27
uation of spending the day of its debut Antworten

Lewis Hamilton insists he gained no advantage from cutting the first corner on his way to winning Sundays Mexican Grand Prix.Hamilton made a quick getaway and led the field on the long run down to Turn 1, but suffered a large lock-up under braking and went straight across the grass, before re-joining in the lead at the exit of the chicane. After the race Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo said the Briton should have been handed a penalty.When asked whether he thought he had gained an advantage by going wide, Hamilton swiftly replied: Well I completely flat-spotted the tyres so that wasnt an advantage but I think I was still in the lead going in, and I was in the lead going out so I dont believe so.The triple-world champion explained he had suffered from a glazed front right brake on the formation lap, which he said played a significant factor at the start. Hamilton also admitted he did not think he would make it through the first stint without having to pit for fresh tyres following his lock-up.Basically on the formation lap I had a glazed front right brake, I couldnt hook it up so I had 500 degrees on the left front and 150-200 on the right front. Coming into Turn 1 and the right front just woke up and locked, I was carrying so much speed. I was just lucky I didnt go in the wall or something.After that I had the biggest vibration, I didnt think I was going to make it through the first stint. I honestly thought I was going to have to stop, the vibration was so big. I could barely see it to be honest but it was really nice when we got some new fresh tyres, much smoother.Hamiltons victory was the 51st of his career, which not only ties him with Alain Prost on the all-time leader board in second place, but also marks Mercedes 17th win of 2016 -- the most wins achieved by any constructor over the course of a single season.After being asked for his thoughts on both landmarks, Hamilton said: Well the most important one is the team one. Its just incredible, fantastic, over half of the victories Ive had have been with this team.Its just a true showing that we have an incredible group of people, how well we work together and for the third year in a row weve proved that we are the best team so Im very proud to be a part of it.That was the plan coming to this team, hopefully being a part of that growth and that success. I couldnt have dreamt it to be even better than it is. Wholesale Air Jordan Authentic . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Discount Air Jordan Online . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. http://www.cheapairjordanonline.com/ . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Cheap Air Jordan Shoes Online . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Wholesale Air Jordan Online .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. RIO DE JANEIRO -- The Nigerian mens soccer team had its trip to the Rio Olympics delayed by a mix-up at the airport, forcing the club to board a last-minute flight from Atlanta to Brazil just hours before its opening match in the games.The team boarded a Delta Air Lines jet out of Atlanta on Thursday morning for the jungle city of Manaus, where it plays Japan later in the day. The teams spokesman posted a picture on Twitter of the team boarding the plane with the message here we go and said they were scheduled to arrive in the city in time to play the match.Still, the team faced the uncomfortable situation of spending the day of its debut at the Olympics aboard an airplane on a more than six-hour flight and facing a Japan team that has been in Brazil for several days preparing for the contest.There are conflicting reports about how the team ended up in this position.Bunmi Jinadu, founder of United Soccer Africa, disputed reports that the team missed its original flight because of a money issue between the Nigerian government and a charter company. Delta Air Lines cited a communications mix-up that grounded the teams original Friday flight.Jinadu said the problem stemmed from poor planning and coordination on the part of the Nigerian team in leaving Atlanta, where it has been training to prepare for the games. He said the team had assumed it could simply buy plane tickets to Rio at the last minute -- just like Nigerians do in their home country to book travel.They then encountered a crush of travelers and lack of flights at the busy Atlanta airport, where several Brazil-bound tripps are originating.ddddddddddddThe team thought it had a backup plan on Wednesday, but the plane wasnt big enough to accommodate the team, Jinadu said.The flight the team finally boarded was on a chartered Delta jet. A spokesperson for Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines said it stepped in to help the team get to its destination, free of charge, after learning of the flight issue.The plane normally is used to transport NBA teams, and the same aircraft will fly the U.S. mens basketball team back to the U.S. after the Olympics.Atlanta was the site of Nigerias greatest soccer triumph as it won the gold medal in the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.This came to our attention on the 20th anniversary of the Nigerian football teams win at the Atlanta games, said Delta spokesperson Betsy Talton. Everyone was happy to help them with another miracle by getting them to Manaus.Jinadu said the mood remained upbeat among the players as they headed to Brazil at the last minute.Nigeria has tough skin, he said. All the players playing on this team know this is their livelihood and they have been overly anxious to get to Rio.Its not the first time an African soccer team had to make a last-minute flight for a high-profile match in Brazil.In 2014, Cameroons World Cup team refused to board a plane to take them to Brazil because of a dispute over bonus payments for the tournament. Their national soccer federation took out a loan to meet their demands, and the team caught a later flight. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz