Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
wfuuopy Offline

12.12.2021 08:42
Madden 22 - The sport can get a little crazy Antworten

While I write the newsletter, the writer Will Brinson finds time in his hectic schedule to meet with me three days a week on the podcast Pick Six. Take a listen to Tuesday's episode here. We spent 27 minutes discussing whether the Chargers were the top team in AFC West, and then discussed for three minutes where the Raiders will finish in division.

After a gap of two years, London games are finally returning. This is great news to me as I have lots of crumpets and tea in my pantry. Although I could have drunk the tea and crumpets at any time during the past two years, it's not the way it's working for me. The only time that I consume crumpets and tea is on Sunday mornings, when there's an NFL game being played in London.

It's most likely a good thing there weren't any international football games this year, since it makes it more likely that the citizens of London will not be disappointed when we send them the Jets and Falcons. It's possibly an act of war however they'll be so content to be playing football that they won't even notice that we're sending two of the worst teams in the NFL.

However, the sport can get a little crazy. Nearly every Falcons game ends up being extremely crazy. In 2014 the Falcons were defeated 22-21 by the Lions after losing a lead of 21-0 by halftime. This was the most horrific franchise collapse I can remember. We all know the fact that Super Bowl LI was a joke.

I think what I'm trying convey is that if have watched any Falcons match before, you know exactly the way this game will be played out: The Falcons will be in a strong lead heading into the second half , and have a shocking collapse that could make you feel sorry for them, but then you'll be reminded that this happens to them each week and that they're accustomed to it.

Want to learn more about Madden 22 Coins at mmoexp.com

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz