Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
sunxuemei Offline

08.04.2021 07:54
I've spoken with folks from 2K who have voiced a robust Antworten

I would say that NBA 2K21 is a great launch for all consoles and far more impressive than I anticipated. While the limitations in the animation are still evident in points, it is the liquid and realistic-looking basketball game I've ever seen. Visual Concepts has established a high bar here when it comes to visual quality and this is only the beginning, really. It's also wonderful to see that this version is completely separate from the last-gen iteration, suggesting they're building from a new starting point. I hope we will continue to find things improve over time and I will be fascinated to learn how other businesses like EA Sports manage the transition. FIFA 21 has only received its next-gen upgrade (containing Frostbite's much-vaunted hair physics, no less) and we'll be having a look at that soon. The significant problems that were holding The City ago seem to have been addressed. The framerates have improved and contact dunks have been nerfed. It appears 2K is making its way through a listing of early issues. Among the chief areas in need of attention is that the MyNBA style.2K blew franchise mode fans' heads with the concepts and reach of this revamped MyLeague attribute.

I've spoken with folks from 2K who have voiced a robust and established desire to right the ship in these regions. At some point, I am confident it'll be fixed. However, the reality is, a few of the problems may have to be addressed over the course of a few upgrades. Crashes will and ought to take priority, however there's also a issue with player progression. If you run a MyNBA with buddies, youthful star players undergo computer-based evaluations early in their careers, that's the opposite of what ought to be happening in a franchise model. This may not sound like a big deal, but for lovers who aspire to perform more than 1 season with their friends --that is the whole point of the manner --they have a hard stop in their experience until this matter is corrected.

Now, MyNBA in all of its glory is a bit of a tease because there are too many of their finest new features that are not functioning as intended. While I've said I'm confident the problems will be solved, it would most likely be a fantastic idea for 2K to place something on social websites that acknowledges that the issues. As of now, virtually every MyNBA enthusiast is in the dark. They are just getting more frustrated as the jobs and fun they were hoping to have is simply out of their grasp. The following 2K patch may be coming as soon as this week, so let's hope it stamps out those mode-ruining issues with MyNBA.
If you want to know more fun and interesting information in nba2king

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz