Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 160 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

21.11.2019 11:38
with the England assistant coach.T Antworten

Liam Dawson admits he is feeling nervous after being called up to Englands squad for the World T20 tournament in India. The Hampshire all-rounder has been included as a third spin option for Eoin Morgans side at the expense of Chris Woakes, who misses out despite being in the squad for the forthcoming two-match T20 series with South Africa. His impressive performances in the Royal London Cup last season - in which he scored 324 runs at an average of 64 and took 15 wickets at 22 - saw him selected for the England Lions recent T20 series against Pakistan A. Nick Knight gave his thoughts on Englands 15-man squad for the World T20 And although coach Trevor Bayliss has admitted he has not seen Dawson play, he was impressed by the left-armer when he joined the full squad for practice in the UAE at the end of last year. Its amazing news, Dawson told Sky Sports News HQ. Im very excited and very nervous too. Its something you dream of as a kid and Im lucky enough to be involved in it. Englands head coach Trevor Bayliss admits hes never seen Liam Dawson play. Hopefully the pitches will spin a little bit more and I can play a part, added the former England U19 captain. Being involved in an international squad is only going to help as a cricketer so its something Im very excited to be involved in.Im a genuine all-rounder. Batting is probably my stronger suit, but Ive done a pretty good job in one-day cricket for Hampshire over the years with the ball so Ill be looking to do the same if I play in the World Cup. Also See: Dawson gets call-up Hussain: England can win T20 ICC World T20 fixtures ICC World T20 squads Adam Duvall Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Ralph Garr Braves Jersey . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. https://www.cheapbraves.com/ . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Braves Jerseys China . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Josh Tomlin Braves Jersey . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Steve Borthwick credits his accelerated coaching development to Eddie Jones as a place on Warren Gatlands British and Irish Lions staff beckons.Borthwick is set to take charge of the forwards in New Zealand next summer and, although an appointment has yet to be finalised, Gatland has held talks with the England assistant coach.The 37-year-old ended his playing career at Saracens in 2014 and immediately took up a role with Jones in Tokyo, using his line-out expertise to help Japan record their finest World Cup performance including a shock upset of South Africa.When Jones was recruited by Twickenham last November, among his first steps was to prise Borthwick away from Bristol, and Englands pack have flourished under his guidance.Jones has already given his blessing to any of his lieutenants joining the Lions, and Borthwick insists it is down to the Australian that he is in the position to be considered.If Im asked the question by the Lions, it would be an honour to be asked and a privilege to do it, Borthwick said. I have definitely benefited from working under Eddie Jones, who has been phenomenal for me as a young coach developing.I have an awful lot to learn, but I feel very fortunaate that Ive got a head coach like him and some excellent assistant coaches that I work with.ddddddddddddBorthwicks promotion by the Lions would be welcomed by Mako Vunipola, his former Saracens team-mate and a tourist when the elite of British and Irish rugby crushed Australia in 2013.Steve was a great coach when he was still playing, Vunipola said. It was like having your forwards coach out there with you.It made it very easy for us as players and it is the same now that he is coach. That detail makes it very easy to understand.He picks up on anything. From my job as a lifter, you think you have a great lift but he will pick up on where your feet are positioned.Even the smallest things make a massive difference for him. He is all about getting the basics right first and the rest will come along with it.It is the way he trains, too. He is always bringing in new ways of making us better lifters, better jumpers.It was obvious he was going to be a great coach. He is a great leader and when he talks, people listen. That is not a bad trait to have as a coach. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz