Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

21.11.2019 11:37
a result of a suspension or injury. Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Anaheim Ducks acquired goalie Jonathan Bernier from Toronto on Friday in exchange for a conditional draft pick in 2017.Bernier will be the backup to John Gibson, who took over Anaheims starting job last month when the Ducks traded Frederik Andersen to the Maple Leafs.Andersen and Gibson combined last season to win the Jennings Trophy for the Ducks, who finished with the NHLs lowest goals-against average.Bernier returns to Southern California after starting his NHL career with the Los Angeles Kings, who drafted him in the first round in 2006. He won a Stanley Cup ring in 2012 as Jonathan Quicks backup before getting traded to Toronto in 2013.The four-time defending Pacific Division champion Ducks broke up their award-winning goalie tandem when they couldnt reach a long-term contract agreement with Andersen, who got a five-year, $25 million deal from Toronto after the move.Bernier has a hefty cap hit of $4.1 million for the upcoming season, but the Ducks will pay only $2.1 million because the goalie already received a $2 million signing bonus.After an 0-8-1 start to last season, Bernier went 12-21-3 with a 2.88 goals-against average for the Maple Leafs, who finished with the NHLs worst record. Toronto likely will have Andersen and youngster Garret Sparks in net.Bernier made his NHL debut against the Ducks in September 2007, getting a win for the Kings in a game played in London. Pedro Baez Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Austin Barnes Dodgers Jersey . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/2555h-max-muncy-jersey-dodgers.html . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Russell Martin Dodgers Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Don Sutton Dodgers Jersey . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. CALGARY, Alberta -- Defending champion Jeff Maggert shot his second straight 7-under 63 on Saturday to take a three-stroke lead in the PGA Tour Champions Shaw Charity Classic.The 52-year-old Maggert parred the final three holes after making eight birdies and a bogey on the first 15 at Canyon Meadows. The three-time PGA Tour winner has five victories on the 50-and-over tour. He won four times last year, including the first two majors in the Regions Tradition and U.S. Senior Open.I came in here a little bit kind of angry and a little bit more hungry because of the way I played this year, Maggert said. I really felt like I hadnt lived up to the way I should have been playing.He broke the tournaments 36-hole record of 15 under set by Rocco Mediate in his 2013 victory.Paraguays Carlos Franco was second, also shooting 63.Jeff Maggert is a good friend of mine, too, and he played well, Franco said. I know hes a fantastic player, but Im prepared to come strong tomorrow.Bernhard Langer was third at 10 under after his second 65. The 59-year-old German star won the Boeing Classic last week in Washington for his fourth victory of the year and 29th overalll on tour.dddddddddddd He has played 49 holes without a bogey dating to the final round in Washington.Theres this guy from Germany thats lurking around the lead again, too, Maggert said. I have to play well tomorrow.Michael Allen (64) and Fred Funk (66) were at 9 under.Maggerts a tough competitor. When he plays well, he doesnt make a whole lot of mistakes, Allen said. Its going to be hard to catch him, thats for sure.Tom Watson followed his opening 65 with a 72 to drop into a tie for 38th at 3 under. On Friday, Watson broke his age for the fourth time on the tour. He will be 67 on Sunday.Golf swing wasnt really very good today, Watson said. I hit a lot of bad shots today. I got what I deserved. I tried as hard as I could, but the swing just didnt work very well.John Daly was tied for 24th at 5 under after a 68. He has three top-20 finishes in 11 PGA Tour Champions starts since turning 50, with the best a tie for 11th in the Dicks Sporting Goods Open.Mark OMeara withdrew after nine holes because of back problems. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz