Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
ruogu1234 Offline

20.11.2019 07:52
effort theyve been looking for by defeating Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Kevin Durant played the fourth quarter Monday night with the intensity of an NBA Finals game. Showing plenty of emotion down the stretch and scowling at the Atlanta bench on multiple occasions, Durant scored 41 points to rally the Oklahoma City Thunder past the Hawks 111-109 for their eighth straight victory. The star forward hit the game-winning jumper with 1.5 seconds left, capping Oklahoma Citys comeback from a 14-point deficit in the second half. "I know we play a lot of games and a lot of people say January doesnt mean anything," Durant said. "But when youre playing this game with your heart and passion like we do, sometimes youve got to sit back and just enjoy it." Durant scored 13 in the fourth quarter, including a 16-foot, step-back jumper with 25.5 seconds remaining that put the Thunder ahead for the first time since the opening 2 minutes. Paul Millsap tied it for Atlanta before Durant knocked down the decisive 12-footer while being guarded by DeMarre Carroll. "Coach just drew it out for me and I had to make a play," Durant said. "It was an emotional game. It was up and down the whole game. My emotions were everywhere, so I just had to try to keep it together at the end of the game and make a play for my team." Shelvin Mack tried to throw a pass to Millsap on the final play, but Thabo Sefolosha knocked it away. Millsap scored 23 points to lead the Hawks, who managed only one basket and two points in the final 3:50. Oklahoma City is 6-0 at home this season when trailing going into the fourth quarter. "I think thats a direct result from the competitive spirit we have," Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. Durants 11-game streak of 30 or more points is the longest in the NBA since Tracy McGrady did it in 14 straight games in March and April 2003. "He just hit some tough shots," Carroll said. "The shots were contested and he hit them. I just think we really lost the game on our own. We missed two open threes. We got the shots that we wanted. We just missed them. Weve got to learn from that but it was a hard-fought game." Durant had another efficient outing, shooting 15 of 25 from the field and 5 for 7 from 3-point range. During his streak, he has scored 40 or more five times, including a 54-point outing against Golden State. Brooks said he has run out of superlatives to describe what Durant is doing. "Theres nothing more to say," Brooks said. "Hes a special player. Hes going to be an MVP candidate until he decides to retire. Hes an amazing teammate, which Im as proud of that, as he is as a player. He cares about the game. He cares about his team. He cares about Oklahoma City. Hes just a great ambassador, not only to our team but the league and to the basketball world." Reggie Jackson had 18 points for Oklahoma City (36-10), which takes the Western Conferences best record into a showdown Wednesday at Miami, the two-time defending NBA champion. The Hawks led by 14 early in the third quarter and still held a double-digit advantage in the final minute of the period before Durant fueled the Thunders rally. His layup with 2:11 left tied the score at 107. Atlanta started missing shots as Oklahoma City ramped up its defensive effort, which had been lacking for 3 1/2 quarters. "Our group really competed tonight," Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. "I think their commitment to each other and their commitment to playing the way we want to play is excellent. Losing is very hard in this league and our guys are hurting." The Hawks hit seven of their first nine 3-point attempts and led by as many as 14 points in the first half before settling for a 57-50 halftime lead. Atlanta opened the second half with a 10-3 run to extend its lead to 14. Oklahoma City scored the next nine points and drew to 67-62 after a 3-pointer by Jackson, but Kyle Korver hit two 3-pointers as the Hawks scored eight of the next 10 points to rebuild a double-digit advantage at 75-64. Jeremy Lamb scored 14 points for Oklahoma City. Serge Ibaka managed only nine points but the NBA leader in blocked shots had a season-high six. Seven Hawks reached double figures in scoring. Mike Scott had 16 points, including 11 in the fourth quarter. Carroll and Mack added 15 points each, while Korver scored 14 and Lou Williams and Dennis Schroder had 10 apiece. NOTES: For the fourth time this season, the Thunder have assigned G Andre Roberson to the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA Development League. Roberson has played in 19 games for the Thunder and he made four starts earlier this season. ... Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and Cleveland Browns QB Brandon Weeden, who is from nearby Edmond, attended the game. ... Ibaka was called for a technical with 3:48 left in the first quarter after complaining about receiving a personal foul. ... Korver extended his NBA-record streak of hitting at least one 3-pointer to 113 games. ... The Thunder held their sixth annual Military Appreciation Night, with military personnel and their families attending thanks in part to more than 1,000 season-ticket holders who gave away seats for the game. Air Max 720 Scontate . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. Air Max 720 Italia . Pekovic had an MRI test Tuesday on his right ankle that revealed bursitis, which is inflammation of the fluid-filled pad that cushions the joint. http://www.airmaxscarpescontate.it/scarpe-air-max-95-prezzo-basso/max-95-2019-saldi.html .The team had a meeting prior to facing Russia at the world junior hockey championship and got the effort theyve been looking for by defeating the Russians 4-1 to advance to the quarter-finals. Air Max 270 Uomo Saldi . In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court. Scarpe Air Max Scontate .NYCFC confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday that this week Lampard signed a contract to start in July — midway through the new teams first season in MLS.TORONTO -- Canadas largest private sector union will likely hold a formal meeting early next week as it attempts to begin the process of representing major junior hockey players from around the country. A Unifor spokesperson said internal meetings will be held Wednesday as the union continues to put leadership plans in place for the project. However, there are no firm plans to meet with players at this time. "Once we feel that we have everything in order, then well call that meeting," said Unifor spokesperson Sarah Blackstock. "We dont want to rush into anything and I think the stakes are really high. The need for the union is great and so weve got to move carefully and make sure that we get it right." Reached a short time later, Unifor president Jerry Dias said plans should be finalized in the coming days at a venue yet to be determined. "Were just nailing down the details as to what its going to look like, but my guess is well be ready to go next week," he said. Unifor was created a year ago through the merger of the Canadian Auto Workers and the Communications, Energy and Paperworkers unions. There was a failed atttempt to unionize junior hockey players in Nova Scotia over a year ago.dddddddddddd A would-be union withdrew its certification application with the provincial government in November 2012. Dias has said Unifor was approached by the failed union in June for help. The creation of a board of directors and a legal entity are first on Unifors to-do list. The union would aim to make improvements in several areas for players, including pay, restrictions on university scholarships and health insurance. "Weve always said and we strongly feel more than ever before that we serve the best interest of our players," OHL commissioner and CHL president David Branch told The Canadian Press. "We are always challenging ourselves on how we can better meet their needs, both as developing them as young people and as players, and we dont think a third party could do it better. "So were certainly committed to continue on with our programs as they currently exist." There are 60 teams in the Canadian Hockey League, the umbrella organization for the Ontario Hockey League, Western Hockey League and Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz