Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

16.11.2019 09:43
elop a supporrt plan to avoid anoth Antworten

BOSTON -- Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron watched his teammates start the season without him, and he watched his would-be linemates shoot to the top of the NHLs scoring list.I thought, `Maybe Im going to be the anchor tonight, he joked after scoring the tiebreaking goal with 75 seconds left in his season debut to give Boston a 2-1 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Thursday night. They were amazing the first three games.After sitting out the season-opening road trip with an unspecified injury, Bergeron returned to practice on Wednesday and took regular shifts in the home opener against New Jersey. He was on the ice when linemate Brad Marchand tied it 1-all with just under 10 minutes left in regulation, and he was there again to one-time the game-winner in at the end.He scored a clutch goal for us, coach Claude Julien said. Thats what hes always been: a clutch player.Tuukka Rask had 28 saves for the Bruins, who fought off a power play for the last 49 seconds without allowing a shot.Kyle Palmieri scored for the Devils, and Cory Schneider stopped 34 shots.The game remained scoreless until Palmieri scored a power-play goal about four minutes into the third period. But Marchand tied it with just under 10 minutes left in regulation -- his third goal and eighth point in four games this season.(When) youre lucky enough to have a lead in the third period, its a tough pill to swallow, not getting any points out of it, Palmieri said.After finishing below .500 at home last season, Julien said he was glad to put on a better show for the Boston fans. We were all disappointed in our performance here last year, he said.Without Bergeron, the Bruins moved David Backes from right wing to center between Marchand and David Pastrnak. They combined for 16 points in the Bruins first three games; Marchand ended his night as the NHLs leading point-scorer, with three goals and six assists for nine points, and Pastrnak had seven.You want to start the season, go on the first road trip with the team. It wasnt easy at all, Bergeron said. There was a lot of pulling, on my side, to be back. But we looked at the big picture and this was more reasonable.The ceremonial first puck was dropped by 98-year-old former Bruins captain Milt Schmidt, with help from Bobby Orr. It was the 80th and 50th anniversaries, respectively, of their rookie seasons. They each went on to win the Stanley Cup twice, have their numbers retired in Boston and earn induction in the Hall of Fame.Orr, wearing treads on his shoes, pushed Schmidt out in a wheelchair. He helped his former coach raise his hand to acknowledge the cheering crowd. Several players, including Bergeron and Bruins captain Zdeno Chara, came over to say high to the former stars.Theyre two Bruins legends and hockey legends, Marchand said. Any time youre around them, its exciting. You kind of catch yourself watching them, and admiring them.Taylor Hall missed an open net early in the third after drawing a penalty that led to the Devils goal. Palmieri delivered early in the power play, shooting it under the bent knee of defender Brandon Carlo and through the legs of the screened goaltender.Game notes The Bruins improved to 48-23-20-1 in home openers. ... New Jersey is now 0-3 on the road and 1-0 at home.UP NEXTDevils: Host the Minnesota Wild on Saturday night.Bruins: Host the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday night. Fake Vans Cheap . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Fake Vans For Sale . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. https://www.vansfake.com/ .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Fake Vans Website . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Fake Vans From China . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. RIO DE JANEIRO -- British cyclist Lizzie Armitstead insisted in a two-page statement Wednesday that she is a clean athlete and that three missed anti-doping tests in a 12-month period amounted to honest oversights.She released the statement one day after U.K. Anti-Doping confirmed the world road race champion had successfully appealed her case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. Armitstead faced a provisional suspension and two-year ban that could have kept her out of the Rio Olympics.The reigning silver medalist will lead Britains squad in Sundays road race.I love the sport and the values it represents. It hurts me to consider anybody questioning my performances, Armitstead wrote. I hate dopers and what they have done to sport.The 27-year-old Armitstead outlined the circumstances for each missed test, though she only argued the first miss before a World Cup race in Sweden last August should be thrown out. Armitstead said anti-doping officials had not followed proper procedure and CAS ultimately agreed.Armitstead explained that she was at the hotel she stated when anti-doping officials arrived, but that her phone was on silent and hotel staff refused to give the tester her room number.She was tested the following day and the test was negative.Armitstead said she contested the missed test with a written explanation after learning of it, but that the letter was not accepted before she traveled to the U.S. for last years world championships.Put simply, Armitstead said, I was available and willing to provide a sample for UKAD.Armitstead acknowledged fault in the other two missed tests. She called the October 2015 case a filing failure after anti-doping officials found an inconsistency in her overnight accommodations and her time slot during a routine spot check, and that her June 2016 missed test came after a last-minute change of plans following an unspecified family emergency.Last December, Armitstead met with UKAD and British Cycling officials to develop a supporrt plan to avoid another missed test.ddddddddddddBut a British Cycling official who was supposed to help Armitstead update her whereabouts plan had departed the organization without her knowing about it.If that failsafe was in place, Armitstead said, her third missed test could have been avoided.The World Anti-Doping Agency has tried to make it easier for athletes to update their whereabouts in recent years. Along with updating their time slots and whereabouts on a website, by email and text message, they can also have agents or representatives submit information on their behalf.Perhaps the biggest surprise in the case was that Armitstead and British Cycling were able to keep it confidential until its resolution, especially with the Rio Olympics beginning in a matter of days.Armitstead said she the reason it hadnt been discussed publicly was that I had the right to a fair trial at CAS. It is clear sensational headlines have a detrimental effect to any legal case.Now, she hopes to turn her attention fully toward competing in Rio.The road race course is considered one of the toughest in Olympics history, starting with a long, fast stretch away from Copacabana and along Rios coast. The race then heads into the hills with smaller climbs on the Grumari circuit before hard, steep ascents of Canoas and Vista Chinesa.Those back-to-back climbs are likely to be where the road race is won or lost.Armitstead is not a pure climber, but if she can survive the late-race hills, a fast run-in to the finish could give her another opportunity to claim the gold that narrowly eluded her four years ago.Integrity is something I strive for in every part of my life. I will hold my head high in Rio and do my best for Great Britain, Armitstead wrote. I am sorry for causing anyone to lose faith in sport. I am an example of what hard work and dedication can achieve. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz