Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

26.03.2019 08:27
more.They had it for some other people Antworten

(STATS) -- The Big Sky Conference announced Friday it is tabling a proposal to move to a nine-game conference schedule in football, although there remains support to pass it at a later date.The conference athletic directors voted in favor of the proposal last month, but this week the school presidents decided to wait for additional information, including whether the permanent schedule of the FCS level increases from 11 to 12 games.The Big Sky said in a statement, After the Big Sky Conference Presidents Council meetings this week, there was agreement to look at future football scheduling in more depth, allowing for more time for discussion and research. The Big Sky Conference will continue with those discussions, and there will be no future schedule releases until final confirmation of the schedules.A nine-game conference schedule would follow the University of Idahos return to Big Sky football in 2018, which will increase the football membership from 13 to 14 teams and likely create two seven-team divisions. Although the 2018 and 19 conference schedules have to be reworked to include Idaho, Big Sky schools have too many games scheduled with out-of-conference schools in those seasons, so the nine-game conference schedule is proposed to begin in 2020.A change would figure to alleviate non-conference scheduling concerns for the western-most FCS conference, whose teams would then start to move away from scheduling a Division II or NAIA opponent as one of their non-conference games.One issue unresolved in the FCS is the potential increase of the permanent schedule. Earlier this year, the Ohio Valley and Southland conferences proposed to the NCAA for an increase from the 11 regular-season games common in most FCS seasons -- one game fewer than the FBS.FCS teams are permitted a 12th game only in years when there are 13 weekends between Labor Day weekend and the weekend prior to Thanksgiving. It last occurred in 2014 and will occur only four times over the next 15 seasons -- in 2019, 24, 25 and 30.The 11-team Southland is one of two FCS conferences that utilize a nine-game conference schedule. The 10-team Southwestern Athletic Conference, which is broken into two divisions, also plays a nine-game conference schedule, but its members plan to drop down to a seven-game conference schedule next year. Nike Sb Shoes For Cheap . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Nike Sb Clearance Sale . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. http://www.nikesbcheap.com/ . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Nike Sb Shoes China Wholesale . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Nike Sb Sale . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Lewis Hamilton thinks Formula Ones grid penalties are far too technical for the average fan to understand and has suggested a simple solution is a return to V10 or V12 engines.Hamilton has been hit with a 55-place grid penalty this weekend following multiple engine changes by Mercedes. The first was always inevitable after a spate of engine troubles early in the season, with Mercedes then effectively taking further changes this weekend to stockpile fresh engines for the world champion to avoid future penalties in 2016.The FIA regulations split the V6 turbos into six components, with drivers allowed five of each per season before incurring penalties. Changing each component beyond that amount leads to a separate penalty.This changes this weekend mean Hamilton has used eight turbochargers and eight MGU-Hs, as well as six internal combustion engines and MGU-Ks. The world champion thinks the average fan would struggle to explain what some of those components actually are.What do I think to the actual rule? The fact that we have six components to the actual engine and mismatch, its just that I dont think is great, Hamilton said. I was watching the qualifying session and they [the TV cameras] went to Fernando [Alonso] and it said five, five, five, five, five, five [used components], but I asked him and he said he was on his sixth at least or maybe more.They had it for some other people which it wasnt correct, and the people watching it dont care about that -- its far too technical, far too complicated. Most people watching dont know what an MGU-H is and dont bloody care!And it doesnt sound good, the engines dont sound good, do they? I still look online and watch old races of the old cars and its sounding great, and I miss that. One day I hope they come back to that and simplify it -- a V12 or a V10!The siize of Hamiltons penalty -- 55 places on a grid consisting of 22 slots -- has confused many observers.dddddddddddd The FIAs penalties are handed out on an endless grid, with anything greater than 20 places effectively a back row start. Each change must be given a corresponding penalty as per the rules.Hamiltons former teammate Jenson Button thinks F1 should stop talking about the number when it exceeds a certain amount.Asked if he felt it was unfair that drivers were punished for engine changes, Button said: I think the number just shouldnt be there. We should obviously get penalised... if we go over the amount of engines were supposed to use, or the other parts, we should get penalised.Someone asked me does this mean you get another penalty? [in the race] -- it doesnt. Thats why Mercedes have put three engines in this weekend. So the figures are pointless and I dont think we should bother talking about them anymore. But I think we should get penalties for using too many engines, yes.Though Mercedes has used a quirk in the regulations to effectively ensure Hamilton will not get any more grid penalties this year, team boss Toto Wolff has revealed the team had pushed for that loophole to be closed ahead of the 2016 season.Last year, we had a race where Jenson [Button] took 52 places which was so ridiculous that we brought forward a regulation that said you cannot stockpile engines so, if you use more than one engine on a given race weekend, that shouldnt be happening.Its sad that the regulation proposal wasnt accepted by the other teams so, this time around, we did the same thing and decided to take more engines on board and put them on stock. The system is far from perfect, and sounds a bit ridiculous. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz