Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

14.11.2019 09:38
their first meeting 4-1. Antworten

After he won his first ATP-level tournament, more than a decade ago in San Jose, California, 18-year-old Andy Murray credited his girlfriend, Kim Sears, with keeping him calm and composed. His then-coach Mark Petchey had stayed home in England, and Sears, the daughter of a tennis coach, watched her future husband play a tournament for the first time.Howd that work out?Back in February, the two welcomed Sophia Olivia into the world, and it immediately became a very different place. Murray didnt hit a ball for two weeks, something that hadnt happened since his back surgery two years earlier.Normally after a week or so, I want to hit a few balls, he told Mens Health in June. When I got back to doing stuff, I felt much better for it.After an indifferent return, in which he failed to win a title in four tries, Murray has triumphed in eight of the 11 tournaments hes played. There were back-to-back wins at Wimbledon and the Olympic games -- when he became the first ever to repeat as a singles gold medalist -- and four straight championships to end to the season. The last, in Paris, brought him the No. 1 ranking, a career obsession.Uh, howd that work out?I dont think it affected the tennis so much, but it definitely gave me perspective, Murray explained. I had to think a little bit more about whats important.Whats important at this weeks Barclays ATP World Tour Finals is carrying that No. 1 ranking into the offseason. Toward that end, Murray has made a critical adjustment. For the first time at this tournament hes never won, hes not staying at a local hotel.Rather, hes making the one-hour commute to the O2 Arena from his home in Oxshott, Surrey.On Wednesday night, presumably, he was home in time for a proper dinner and, perhaps, a change of his daughters nappies. And, rest assured, Murray will find himself in an extraordinary frame of mind.Earlier, when Kei Nishikori, hitting out of his shoes, won the first-set tiebreaker (on his fifth set point), Murray did not hurl expletives in the direction of his box. Instead, he muttered a few choice thoughts mostly to himself.That Murray ultimately prevailed 6-7 (9), 6-4, 6-4 was a testament to his new-and-improved frame of mind. It required 3 hours, 21 minutes -- the longest three-set match on record at the year-end event -- and he never regressed into Sour, Dour Andy.As a result, hes on a 21-match victory tear and 2-0 in London -- the first time hes started 2-0 in the year-end event since Shanghai in 2008. If Marin Cilic defeats Stan Wawrinka in the evening match, Murray is into Saturdays semifinals no matter what happens in Fridays third round-robin match.Murray was the runner-up in his first four Grand Slam finals, from 2008 to 2012, and one of his consistent features was an insufferable on-court attitude. Negative body language and a tendency to vent at his support crew were some of the reasons his former coach, Amelie Mauresmo, concluded she could no longer help him.He can still be a prickly presence; there were times against Nishikori when you could sense the surly Murray hovering just below the surface. But he kept his rage largely to himself, in a hand-over-the mouth sort of way. Hes learned to care just a little bit less -- and that has freed him in the same way that Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic embraced fatherhood.After Murray beat Cilic in the first round-robin match, he was asked the inevitable question about the correlation between his evolving family life and the No. 1 ranking.Ive been dealing with wins and losses much better than I did in the past I think just because I have something else thats more important, Murray explained. Throughout the year, Im not having so many ups and downs, because Im not sort of getting too high after wins or too down after losses, which was maybe the case in the past.When I won in Paris, it was great. I really enjoyed that. But then you come home and youre back with your family. Youre just back to normal. So I feel just a bit more sort of even-keeled through the year. Roberto Osuna Astros Jersey .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Brian Hunter Astros Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. https://www.cheapastros.com/2653o-abraham-toro-jersey-astros.html . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Jose Cruz Jersey . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Cesar Geronimo Jersey . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. RIVIERA MAYA, Mexico -- Hye Jin Choi shot a 4-under 68 on Friday to help push South Koreas lead to 14 strokes Friday in the Womens World Amateur Team Championships.Sixteen-year-old Min Ji Park shot a 70 at Iberostar Playa Paraiso for a 19-under 413 total , with only the best two scores counting each day for the three-player teams. Hyun Kyung Park had a 71.The 17-year-old Choi, the low amateur at the 2016 U.S. Womens Open, also topped the individual standings at 9-under 207 -- three strokes ahead of Switzerlands Kim Metraux.I am happy to be leading the team and the individual leaderboards, but this championship is more important for the team event, so I am trying not to think about being individual leader and am focused on winning the team event, Choi said. Although there is a big gap, I will try to think this is the firsst round tomorrow and focus more on my game and then maybe a better result will come.ddddddddddddSouth Korea won the Espirito Santo Trophy in 1996, 2010 and 2012.Some of my players are not really satisfied with their games but I am 100 percent satisfied with their games, South Korean captain Sang-Won Ko said. Of course, everyone makes mistakes, but Im OK with that. As I said yesterday, I just want them to enjoy the game and enjoy playing with the other players.Switzerland was second. Metraux had a 69, sister and Florida State teammate Morgane Metraux shot 76, and Azelia Meichtry had an 82.The United States was seventh at 4 over. Andrea Lee shot 70, Mariel Galdiano 75, and Katelyn Dambaugh 78. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz