Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

26.03.2019 08:27
ended when Jonathan Crawford picked off Blough in the Antworten

Dallas Mavericks?center Andrew Bogut?has a bone to pick with the NBA.Hes just not sure with whom, exactly.?Bogut, discussing his offseason departure from the?Golden State Warriors?with USA Today, said anonymous comments that questioned his durability that were made to the media typify the kind of shallow personalities that make up the NBA.But thats how it is, the Australian said in an interview with USA Today. I dont buy into the sources thing. I dont buy into all that [expletive], because this league is so two-faced and everybody is so fake. The same people who made those comments will see me tomorrow and shake my hand and ask me how my family is.Bogut, a 12-year veteran who spent four seasons with the Warriors, was traded to the Mavericks in July as Golden State made room on the payroll for?Kevin Durant.This league is full of people who are full of [expletive] and shallow, and thats what you figure out in pro sports, Bogut said. Its very hard to meet a genuine person who you can call your friend in this league. Thats just the reality, and I understand that.The Australian suffered bone bruises to his left knee in Game 5 of the NBA Finals and couldnt return as the series against the?Cleveland Cavaliers?went seven games. He has also dealt with a broken nose, a concussion and other knee problems in recent seasons.Bogut said he wasnt concerned with talk that surfaced over the summer questioning his stamina.Oh, who cares? I dont care,?Bogut said.Bogut returned to Oakland for the first time Wednesday night when the Warriors hosted the Mavericks. He sought to clarify his comments to USA Today before the game.The quotes were directly related to, in general, anonymous sources in the league, not so much to do with whether it was the Warriors or whoever just over the course of 12 years, Bogut told reporters.Bogut said sources shouldnt bother if youre not going to put your name to a quote.Bogut had told USA Today he would leave his emotions out of his return to Oakland and just go to work.I mean theres no doubt its disappointing to leave one of the best teams -- record-wise, those last two years. ... You leave a team like that and its a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Bogut told USA Today. It was bitter in a way. I wasnt mad at anybody about it. I understood it completely. Im not stupid.But yeah, youre disappointed leaving guys who you battled for a championship with, and guys where everyone understood their role and it was just fun to play and be a part of that team, because every day you came in to work and everyone kind of knew their role and accepted it. It was just cool to be part of that every day. It was just automatic. You didnt have to do any extra [expletive]. That was probably the [most fun] part of it, was it was just so automatic for two years. Cheap Nike React Shoes Online . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Cheap Nike React China . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. http://www.cheapnikereact.com/ . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Cheap Nike React Shoes Free Shipping . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Cheap Nike React Running Shoes .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Coach Kevin Wilson tried to temper Indianas postgame party.Everybody else in Bloomington wanted to celebrate the milestone win.After enduring a series of coaching changes along with progressions and regressions over the past 25 years, the Hoosiers finally took a big step forward Saturday with a 26-24 come-from-behind victory over Purdue to claim their fourth consecutive Old Oaken Bucket and their second straight bowl trip.To Wilson, the feats were only part of what made this one special.All we talked about was the simplicity of the game, he said. But to give those guys (seniors) one more month, thats really cool because you get to spend more time together. To me, it was more about you just wanted more time with them than the historical deal. I think were trying to create our own history and trying to grow.Indiana (6-6, 4-5) tied the school record for most consecutive wins (four) in a series that dates to 1891. The only other time it happened was from 1944-47.The Hoosiers also earned their back-to-back bowl bids since 1990 and 1991 and won four conference games for the first time since 2001.All it took Saturday was a 1-yard touchdown plunge from Devine Redding with 4:59 to go, two forced turnovers in the final 66 seconds and the addition of one more bronze block I added to the chain that fits neatly inside the prized trophy.And in a season full of drama, it was a fitting way for the Hoosiers to snap a two-game losing streak and earn their elusive sixth victory.The Boilermakers (3-9, 1-8) certainly had some chances to end their losing streak at six.They scored the first touchdown of the day, would have tied the score at halftime if not for a missed extra point, took a 22-17 lead with a 31-yard TD pass from David Blough to DeAngelo Yancey to open the third quarter before missing the 2-point conversion attempt.Then it all unraveled.Indiana closed to 22-20 on a 46-yard field goal early in the fourth quarter and retook the lead on Reddings go-ahead score.Purdues final possession ended when Jonathan Crawford picked off Blough in the end zone on fourth-and-14 from the Hoosiers 27-yard line.TThere was no doubt in my mind we were going to punch it in, Blough said.dddddddddddd The last play, I just tried to give him a chance and it didnt go our way.Though the Hoosiers failed to run out the clock on the next possession, they took a safety with 1 second left rather than punt, and Crawford hauled in the first lateral on the ensuing free kick to seal it.THE TAKEAWAYPurdue: After missing the postseason for the third straight season, the Boilermakers face some major offseason upheaval. Parker and most -- or all of the coaching staff -- are not expected to return. And until a new coach is in place, its impossible to know what direction Purdue will go .Indiana: A historic win will give the Hoosiers some extra practice time -- and one more game this season.KEY NUMBERSRedding ran 24 times for 99 yards, becoming the first Indiana player since Vaughn Dunbar to top the 1,000-yard mark in two straight seasons. Redding has 1,050 yards with one to play.Yancey had six catches for 78 yards and his first career interception in his final college game. Linebacker Markus Bailey picked off two passes. The Boilermakers ran 34 times for 42 yards and got a 1-yard TD run from Markell Jones to open the scoring. Blough was 24 of 45 for 225 yards with two TDs and two interceptions.MISTAKE-PRONEIndiana and Purdue started the day with a combined turnover margin of minus-24, so a flurry of miscues should have been expected. Purdue picked off four passes, threw two and lost a fumble. Indianas Crawford and Purdues Bailey each had interceptions and both kickers missed an extra point.UP NEXTPurdue: Announcing a new coach. The Boilermakers have six weeks to search for a new coach but its unclear how close new athletic director Mike Bobinski is to naming one.Indiana: Will eagerly await the official bowl announcements Dec. 4 even though the Hoosiers should have some idea of where theyll be going long before that date.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 . ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz