Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

08.11.2019 14:20
//www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-max-97-shoes.html[/url] Antworten

Ipswich Witches captain Danny King gives Sky Sports an insight into the life of a professional Speedway rider.Speedway is hardly the kind of sport you can have after-school clubs for. You cant just nip to the park, jump on a bike and have a whizz around with your mates.The nature of the sport, and motorsport in general, makes it a difficult sport to get into as a youngster. Speak to most riders and it is something passed on down the generations and many follow a similar route to Dannys into the sport. Speaking to Sky Sports, King said: My dad got us into it. I think he had a go when he was a kid, but his parents couldnt afford it and I think it was his dream to get us into it - and it went from there really.I got into grass track, which is similar to speedway, when I was six. We did that until we were old enough to go to speedway because you cant race speedway until you are 15 or you couldnt when I was younger anyway.So we did grass track until the age of 11 or 12 really, then we started to do a bit of both. When I was 15, I went into full-time speedway. Many speedway riders start off racing grasstrack A unique part of the sport means that the vast majority of riders are paid based on performance, rather than a set contractual fee every week, like many other sports. As a youngster starting out it can be tough financially, with the cost of bikes and equipment adding up, it is tough to balance the books, and many riders take on other jobs. It is tough but I had to work as well as race, said King. I had a full-time job and I did that until I was good enough to go professional and earn enough to do speedway on its own, but I always worked up until then.It was difficult balancing the two jobs but luckily I had very understanding bosses and I took it as holiday when I needed to. The majority of speedway riders are paid based on performance A lot of the time it was only an hour here and there, because I could work til three oclock and then still get to most places to race at the meeting in the evening. It was a bit of give and take, I worked extra hours if I had to, but as long as I could go early for my speedway!Once up and running in the sport, the more successful you are the more hectic your schedule becomes. The former British U18 Champion rides at the top level in Britain and Denmark and the second division in Polands strong speedway pyramid.He has also rode in Swedens top-flight, meaning that despite grappling with a 500cc bike for a living, the travelling can sometimes be even more gruelling.When we are in full swing we are busy, said King. It depends on what leagues you are doing, but you have Sweden on Tuesday, Denmark on Wednesday, Poland Sunday and England every other day in between.You could have a week of Sunday Poland, Monday Wolverhampton, Tuesday Sweden, Wednesday Denmark, Thursday Ipswich, Friday Coventry - and so on, but then you might have a slower week so it comes in dribs and drabs. Speedway riders face a hectic schedule during the season A lot of travel organisation needs to be done as the riders jet around Europe, adding to an already busy lifestyle, but the 29-year-old prefers to deal with this side of the job himself, instead of involving an agent.I do it all myself but thats because I like doing it myself, its something I enjoy doing, he said. I like to know where Im at and I am in control of it. A lot of the time it is difficult and you need to work out is it best to go from here to here or straight there?, so obviously if there was another person Id always be constantly on the phone checking.Last season it was Dannys dedicated mechanical teams task to make sure that all the equipment found its way across Europe, meaning a van can become a second home in the world of speedway.And with life on the road during the season, it can be tough for professional athletes to maintain a regime and diet, but King does all he can to maintain the highest standards.Obviously we are racing so much so you dont have time to go to the gym 24/7 but obviously it is important when you are not racing to keep fit and get plenty of rest, he said.The diet is another hard thing, I always try and eat healthily as after a meeting it is late at night and the chances of getting anything healthy are slim! So that is part of the preparation, a nice healthy late lunch because I dont eat before a meeting and if you eat too early you get hungry by seven! So about two oclock on the day I will have some food. Injuries do not put King off the sport he loves When the riders are racing they are at their happiest, but there is always a downside to any sport and speedway is no different. The dangerous nature of speedway means riders will almost certainly suffer some serious injuries along the way but the Witches rider says it does not change a riders mentality towards the sport.He said: I think when you do something like this sport you understand that its a dangerous sport and injuries happen and I dont know any speedway rider that has gone through his career without getting injured. Its that kind of sport and you have that mentality. You accept it and if it happens it happens.As if injury was not hard enough to take, if youre not riding youre not earning in this sport and there is no chance of easing your way back into this sport after injury.King said: Obviously we have insurance, but we dont earn any money so its very important to have good insurance and good background with good physios and things like that, so you can get back on the bike as soon as possible.Im sure you could speak to some clubs and theyd have connections but mostly you sort that out yourself.Also See:Riders view: Off-seasonRiders view: race dayCheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. China Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-max-97-shoes.html .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Buy Air Max 270 Black . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Kyrie Irving Shoes Wholesale . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday.It was another action-packed week in the NFL, with the usual doses of touchdowns and drama being complemented with scenes we don’t usually see.The Green Bay Packers trip to the Tennessee Titans proved to be a particularly feisty and entertaining affair.There was a mass brawl in the end zone after the Packers players took badly to a late hit from Perrish Cox on quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price And in thee same game, one of the match officials ended up being pushed by the Titans Taylor Lewan during another melee.ddddddddddddOver in Pittsburgh, two of the Steelers players must have felt like shoving each other after conspiring to mess up what looked like a certain touchdown catch.The ball seemed destined for Jesse James hands, but then Fitzgerald Toussaint dived in, made contact and ended up dropping it.See all of week 10s fails, funnies and other odd moments by pressing play in the video above.Also See:Resolute Seahawks beat PatriotsWATCH: Week 10 highlightsWATCH: NFL Touchdown BlitzWATCH: Elliotts 83-yard TD! ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz