Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

07.11.2019 06:21
yet, and despite partnering anot Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Taylor Jungmann isnt looking at his next start as a kind of redemption; hes just excited to get another chance to pitch for the Milwaukee Brewers this season.Jungmann will take the mound Saturday as the Brewers continue their final home series of the season against the Cincinnati Reds at Miller Park.It will be his first big league start since April 28, when he gave up five runs in just 3 2/3 innings of a 7-2 loss to the Cubs at Wrigley Field. The outing dropped his record to 0-4 on the year and raised his ERA to 9.15. A day later, Jungmann was on a plane to Colorado Springs, where he would join Milwaukees Triple-A affiliate in the hopes of getting back on track.Things didnt go much better there, either. Jungmann made eight starts for the Sky Sox, going 1/3 with a 9.87 ERA and was ultimately sent to the Brewers spring training complex in Phoenix to regroup on June 19.Were giving him a mental break and allowing him to refresh, general manager David Stearns said after the decision. Then, well get him going again.Ten days later, Jungmann was headed to Biloxi, Miss., where he joined Milwaukees Double-A affiliate, and finally, things started to click. He started 13 games for the Shuckers, posting a 3-4 record and 2.87 ERA while striking out 81 in 75 1/3 innings of work.I think that was a turning point, getting an opportunity to work on some things with a couple of live BPs, where I didnt have to worry about results, Jungmann said of his time in Arizona. It was just working on the mechanics of things. It was all young guys there.Milwaukees third-round pick in the 2011 draft, Jungmann made a strong impression as a rookie in 2015, going 9-8 with a 3.77 ERA in 21 starts, and was considered a long-term building block in the rotation prior to this season.Now, he has a chance to put his name back in the mix for next season as the Brewers continue their rebuilding project.He struggled at the start of the season, Counsell said. I dont see it as redemption. Thats a nice plot. Its his career. He struggled, made some adjustments, figured some things out. You hope he comes back a better person. Really, its about the path to getting better and be more equipped to get big-league hitters out and have success.We need major league starters. Weve gone with six for the last three weeks and thats great but six isnt enough (for a full season). Were going to need more. Its the process of identifying these guys and getting them in a place where they can be major league starters.Jungmann will face Reds right-hander Dan Straily, who faces Milwaukee for the third time this season.Straily leads the Reds in victories, innings pitched, strikeouts and quality starts and has held opponents to a .220 batting average this season.Straily has been especially good in the second half, leading the National League with nine victories while posting a 3.14 ERA in 13 starts.Im trying to figure out a way to get better and better, because I also have time playing against me, Straily told the Cincinnati Enquirer earlier this month. Its just one of those things where you never know. You dont know. You dont know if its going to be a Cy Young season or if its going to be a well-see-you-later season.Against the Brewers this season, Straily is 2-0 with a 1.77 ERA. Cheap Real Air Max . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Clearance Air Max . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ . PAUL, Minn. Air Max Outlet .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Discount Air Max . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No.GP3 champion Esteban Ocon has been named reserve driver at Renault in 2016, but remains part of the Mercedes family. The Frenchman had previously been associated with the Enstone team and made his F1 debut in Practice One at the 2014 Abu Dhabi GP.Im absolutely delighted to be part of Renaults return to Formula 1 as a works team, said Ocon. At the end of last year, I signed up for the long term as part of the Mercedes-Benz junior programme, and Im very proud that I have now also been chosen to help the Renault Sport Formula One Team this year.Not just as a French driver with a French team, but also because I can build on what I started a few years ago with the guys and girls at Enstone. Despite winning the European F3 title in 2014, outscoring Max Verstappen by 67 points, Ocon lost his Lotus backing for 2015. Facing a year on the sidelines, he was then picked up by Mercedes, signing a contract that could see him become a fully-fledged Mercedes-Benz driver in the future.That option was taken up in November, with Ocon handed an undefined role with the Mercedes F1 team, with a suggestion he could share testing duties with Pascal Wehrlein.Ocon is expected to take a Mercedes DTM seat in 2016, however, nothing has been decided yet, and despite partnering another manufacturer he remains part of the Silver Arrows. My career has been managed by Mercedes since the end of 2014 and I became a full Mercedes junior at the end of last season, after winning the GP3 Series, Ocon added. Even in my new role as third driver for Renault Sport Formula One Team, I remain a long term member of the Mercedes family, and I have to thank Mercedes and Renault ffor making this possible.ddddddddddddhere are some opportunities out there to race as well this season but nothing has been decided yet. It is an incredible opportunity to be guided and supported by Toto (Wolff) and Mercedes - and to have the honour of representing a brand like Renault in Formula 1. Frederic Vasseur will head up Renaults return to F1 and knows Ocon well having fielded the Frenchman in his title winning GP3 campaign.Vasseur has a history of developing young talent, which in addition to benefitting Kevin Magnussen, Jolyon Palmer and Ocon, may also help young Britons Oliver Rowland and Jack Aitken who have become part of Renaults new driver academy.Notable drivers guided by Vasseur at ARTNico Rosberg - 2006 GP2 championLewis Hamilton - 2007 GP2 champion and 2005 F3 Euroseries ChampionNico Hulkenberg - 2009 GP2 champion and 2008 F3 Euroseries championJules Bianchi - 2009 F3 Euroseries championStoffel Vandoorne - 2015 GP2 championValtteri Bottas - 2011 GP3 championRomain Grosjean - 2007 F3 Euroseries champion and 2008 GP2 Asia Series ChampionPaul di Resta - 2006 F3 Euroseries championSebastian VettelEsteban GutierrezThe first Barcelona test starts on Monday February 22 and the Sky Sports F1 Digital team will be providing live commentary from dawn until dusk on all four days of both Barcelona tests while Sky Sports News HQ will also deliver live updates from trackside. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Renault launch new livery F1 gossip column ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz