Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

07.11.2019 06:21
pants like in past years, an Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Matthew Stafford says he would like to avoid being down late in the fourth quarter at all costs.The Detroit Lions quarterback sure looks comfortable in those situations this season. Maybe because he has had plenty of practice.Stafford threw a 28-yard touchdown pass to Golden Tate, who vaulted into the end zone in overtime to give the Lions a 22-16 victory over the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday.After Matt Prater kicked a 58-yard field goal as time expired in the fourth quarter to force overtime, Tate finished the opening drive when he ran through arm tackles by Xavier Rhodes and Harrison Smith and leaped in for the winning score.Our guys have been able to do it. Not just do it once or twice, theyve been able to do it a number of times, Lions coach Jim Caldwell said of his teams ability to come back from fourth-quarter deficits in all five of their victories.I do think they have the level of comfort with it. Its a tough situation to be in, but they dont flinch and we havent had any crucial mistakes in that period of time.Stafford completed 23 of 36 passes for 219 yards, two touchdowns and an interception for the Lions (5-4), who have won four of their past five games. Tate had 11 catches for 79 yards.Sam Bradford completed 31 of 40 passes for 273 yards and a touchdown for the Vikings (5-3), who started the season 5-0 but have imploded since coming out of the bye. Stefon Diggs had a career-high 13 catches for 80 yards.For the first time in three weeks this team fought like I expected them to fight, Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said. If we continue to do these kinds of things, well win football games.Tyrunn Walker blocked a field goal, Kerry Hyder had two sacks and the Lions stuffed the Vikings on fourth-and-1 at the Detroit 5-yard line in the fourth quarter to keep them in position to rally late.After enduring a tumultuous week , the Vikings took a 16-13 lead with 23 seconds to play on a 1-yard run by Rhett Ellison. But Stafford hit Andre Roberts for 27 yards to set up Praters game-tying kick.In overtime, Stafford hit Eric Ebron for 17 yards on third-and-3, Marvin Jones drew a pass interference call on Rhodes and Tate polished off the stunner with a hard-nosed catch-and-run down the sideline.It was kind of planned, Tate said of his flip. He just kind of accelerated it a little bit.BIG ANSWERThe Vikings were in business in the second quarter when Chad Greenway intercepted a rushed throw from Stafford and returned it to the Lions 18-yard line. But the offense committed two penalties and Bradford was sacked on third down to turn a first-and-10 at the 18 to a fourth-and-32 from the Lions 40.The Vikings punted, and Stafford led the Lions on a marathon 17-play, 84-yard drive that took 9:45 off the clock. He hit Anquan Boldin for a 1-yard score with 5 seconds to play in the half, giving Detroit a 10-3 lead going into halftime.According to Fox Sports, it was the first time a team had to punt after being inside the opponents 20-yard line since St. Louis did against Washington in 2011.WALSH STRUGGLESVikings kicker Blair Walsh had steadied himself over the previous few weeks after shaky start to the season. But the struggles returned on Sunday. He missed his third extra point of the season -- most in the NFL -- when he hit the right upright in the third quarter, a miss that prevented the Vikings from tying the score at 10.Then his 46-yard try in the fourth quarter was blocked by Walker.You guys are going to ask me this question a million times: `Did it feel good? Walsh snapped. Did I make it? No. Do I have to? Yes. Do I want to? Yes. So, just, if youve got something else, please. Seriously.INJURY REPORTLions: CB Darius Slay (hamstring), LB DeAndre Levy (knee, quad) and OT Riley Reiff (illness) did not play. ... CB Nevin Lawson left the game in the fourth quarter with a calf injury.Vikings: CB Captain Munnerlyn hobbled out of the locker room on crutches with a brace on his right knee. He missed most of the last three quarters. ... PR/CB Marcus Sherels also left the game with an ankle injury in the second quarter.UP NEXTLions: Finally take a bye week before hosting Jacksonville on Nov. 20.Vikings: Visit Washington on Nov. 13.---For more NFL: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Yeezy 350 v2 Zebra . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Yeezy 350 v2 Zebra Online .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/fake-yeezy-350-static-wholesale.html .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Wholesale Yeezy 350 v2 Clay . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Yeezy Wholesale Authentic . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. When the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take the field for their first training camp practice Thursday morning, quarterback Jameis Winston will take on a new role as face of the franchise, replacing defensive tackle?Gerald McCoy.Me and Jameis had a private conversation about what he feels this team needs me to be as a leader, McCoy said Wednesday just after veterans reported.Hes an intelligent guy, McCoy said of Winston. Young or not, [hes] very mature ... very intelligent. He sits back, he watches and analyzes and he [saw] something that I could do to help this team be better. Its not hard to do. Its just a matter of me doing it.Although McCoys role within the team is changing, the 28-year-old said hes ready to embrace it.You guys are used to seeing me do things a certain way, McCoy said. Thats going to change because the face of the franchise came to me and said, Hey, listen. If were going to win, we need you to do this, OK? Our quarterback said this is what he needs, so this is what Im going to do.McCoy wouldnt reveal the exact details of the conversation, but the four-time Pro Bowler hinted that he was moving away from the spotlight.[Im] passing the torch. Ronde [Barber] gave me the torch. I didnt ask him for it. He passed it to me. So, Here you go, Jameis. Go take us to the Super Bowl.There was no grand entrance to camp for McCoy on Wednesday -- no bathrobe or pajama pants like in past years, and the vibrant red streak of hair he sported all last season is gone.?The transition from McCoy to Winston over the past year has had a few hiccups. Just before the Thursday night game in Week 15 last year, a fan captured video of Bucs players huddled up around Winston, while McCoy was noticeably absent. Instead, he was walking around the outside of the huddle with no helmet, far removed from teammates, aappearing detached and indifferent.ddddddddddddcCoy denied Wednesday that there was any rift.I love Jameis, man, he said. The day after he got drafted, I went to both his parents and told them, Im going to take care of him. Dont worry about him. When you get on that plane and go home, I got him. I love him, man. Hes like my brother.Winston has immersed himself in the Tampa Bay community. He has participated in diabetes walks and kickball games in the park designed to strengthen community relations with law enforcement officers, and he has visited survivors of the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando and served as a staff member for many of his teammates camps this summer.By showing up at events, he has filled the citys need for a star quarterback.When they show commercials of the Bucs, theyre not showing Gerald -- theyre showing Jameis, McCoy said. Thats for a reason, and Im happy about that because if your quarterback is the face of your franchise, usually that tags to winning, or going in a positive direction. Im excited about it.Winston also lost 20 pounds this offseason in an attempt to get stronger and healthier. While McCoy took notice of the weight loss, that wasnt what ultimately won over his support as a teammate, and neither was his 26-1 record as a starter in college. Instead, it was Winstons authenticity.Hes Jameis. Hes him. He [doesnt] care if Im Gerald, if youre Vincent Jackson, if youre one of the Glazers [the Bucs owners], if youre Mr. Licht, he doesnt care. Hes going to be Jameis, McCoy said. For a guy to come in and regardless of what people say to him, how people feel about him, hes going to be himself -- you cant do anything but respect that. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz