Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

07.11.2019 06:20
five or six weeks, e Antworten

LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska coach Mike Riley is impressed with the resiliency his team has shown under difficult circumstances the past month.The Cornhuskers have had to adjust to the absence of popular assistant coach Keith Williams, who was arrested on suspicion of third-offense drunken driving last weekend. His arrest came two weeks after the funeral of punter Sam Foltz, who died in a car crash in Wisconsin along with former Michigan State punter Mike Sadler.Riley said after practice Wednesday that he has been worried about his players ability to maintain a focus on football after all thats happened.There have to be things on their mind almost continually, he said. The thing Im impressed with is how they perform. They put a smile on their face. For anyone going to work, the attitude you bring and how you present yourself and how you like doing what youre doing means a lot to me about how its going to go. So for whatever reason, however theyve done it with all the stuff thats gone on with these young men, I think theyve done really well that way.Williams has not been at practice since he was arrested early Sunday after he rear-ended a Uber drivers vehicle in downtown Lincoln. His blood-alcohol level was reported at 0.15, nearly twice the legal limit of 0.08. That high a reading could have led to a felony charge for aggravated DUI. He instead was charged with misdemeanor DUI and cited for careless driving after the non-injury crash. He pleaded not guilty.Riley had no update on Williams status with the program.This is a most, most, most serious situation, he told reporters. We are still exploring and talking and finding out as much as we can. This is ongoing right now in-house and because of the seriousness of it, I just dont have anything else to really give you, OK? When I do, it will be definitive and that will be it.Graduate assistant Hardie Buck, a receiver and special teams player on Alabamas 2009 and 2011 national championship teams, is coaching the receivers in Williams place.Weve been OK. Its business as usual, receiver Jordan Westerkamp said. Hardie Buck has taken over and is doing a great job. Weve come out with a great attitude and have had a positive attitude through the whole thing.Receiver is among the Huskers deepest positions, with Westerkamp and fellow seniors Brandon Reilly and Alonzo Moore taking on additional leadership and helping young players get lined up and understand the offense.Its tough, Westerkamp said, because its your position coach, specifically for the wideouts. Hes a guy out there every single day with you. Were all praying for coach Williams and waiting for him to come back.Game notes QB Ryker Fyfe is set to be fourth-year starter Tommy Armstrongs top backup. Riley said freshman Patrick OBrien is competing with A.J. Bush for No. 3, though OBrien could redshirt. ... Freshman Tre Bryant is getting a look as a kick returner. Riley said Bryant is in the conversation for work at the deep running back position. ... Redshirt freshman Isaac Armstrong, who was invited to join the team after a walk-on tryout last fall, and scholarship freshman Caleb Lightbourn are competing for the punters job. I think its going to be a pretty good situation, Riley said. ... LB Greg Simmons has a sore neck but otherwise is OK after a collision Saturday that required him to be carted off the field.---Online: AP college football site: http://collegefootball.ap.org Air Max From China . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Cheap Air Max For Sale . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Fake Air Max . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Cheap Real Air Max . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday.The clay court season begins its build-up to the French Open with the Monte Carlo Masters this week, and Sky Sports expert Barry Cowan has been pondering the big talking points. Can Murray use Monte Carlo to find form for Roland Garros?For Andy, he has become a great clay court player. Where Andy has a slight disadvantage is that hes not as good stepping onto clay on the first day as the likes of Djokovic, Nadal or even Roger Federer. Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic could meet again in Monte Carlo Murray takes a while to play his best tennis. Every match he plays this week, hell benefit from it going towards the French Open.For Andy its not about winning this week. Its about building momentum. He will put the disappointment of Indian Wells behind him, which is always a difficult period for him. Well start to see Andy play his best tennis. Will it be here in Monte Carlo? I dont know. Murrays route to final Who could he play? Is Djokovic the favourite once again? Novak Djokovic most recently won the Miami Open It certainly looks that way. Its astonishing what Novak is able to do on all surfaces. Hes head and shoulders above the rest. This week is fairly comfortable for him because its his home tournament, as such. Its where he lives, Monte Carlo. Hes played well there in the past few years and, a couple of times, has been a winner.But can he complete a career Grand Slam with a French Open title?For every win he has over the next five or six weeks, every press conference will have the question: Can you cope with the pressure of the French Open? Novak Djokovic celebrates his 2015 Montee Carlo win Last year, I was surprised - I think of most of were surprised - with what happened in the final, and with what Stan Wawrinka produced on the clay.dddddddddddd Incredible tennis, his best match ever.But Novak is a better player now than he was a year ago, I think mentally he is even stronger. He is winning so many matches in the mind - not a lot of players believe they can beat Novak when it gets to the crucial stages.Is Djokovic likely to be knocked off the top spot?I expect more of the same - who else can challenge? Who else can step up to the plate? At the moment theres not a long list. Dominic Thiem gave Djokovic a rough ride in Miami But new people emerge. Dominic Thiem has emerged in the past few weeks and I was really impressed with how he played in Miami against Novak.Nadal is traditionally the clay king - but can he still cut it?Its a great topic of conversation. If I look at Rafa last year, and at Rafa throughout all of 2015, could he get back to his best? I felt it would be the clay court season where Rafa would get back to his best because hes able to hit a large repetition of shots and build up confidence. Rafael Nadal has tasted success in Monte Carlo But I look at his performances on clay and on quicker surfaces in the past 12 months and I think hes a better player. The quicker surfaces take away the indecision and doubt that is clearly in Rafas mind.Theres so much doubt in his mind. Buenos Aires and Rio, which were in February after the Australian Open, he wasnt convincing. It will be a fascinating week to see if Rafa can back himself. Its remarkable to say that, given he has won this title eight times and dominated the clay court season for the past decade.Watch the Monte Carlo Masters live on Sky Sports all week. Also See: ATP schedule Tennis on Sky Latest scores Get a NOW TV pass Video ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz