Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

06.11.2019 13:47
the stretch.The teams were close throughout the second Antworten

The San Antonio Spurs completed a flurry of moves Thursday by signing backcourt mainstay Manu Ginobili to a one-year deal at an estimated $14 million, according to league sources.The Spurs announced the re-signing of Ginobili on Thursday night after first using their salary-cap space to sign former All-Star center Pau Gasol, Latvian import Davis Bertrans, rookie Dejounte Murray, big man Dewayne Dedmon and young guards Ryan Arcidacono and Bryn Forbes.ESPN.com reported earlier Thursday that the Spurs were planning to sign Ginobili to a one-year deal in the $10 million range, but sources say that a two-year offer from the Philadelphia 76ers worth an estimated $30 million -- though only partially guaranteed in Year 2 -- convinced the Spurs to raise their offer to the Argentinean.Philadelphias interest in Ginobili was first reported by The Vertical.Even though Ginobili, who turns 39 later this month, had already announced last week via Twitter that hes happy to tell you guys that Ill be coming back to the Spurs for another season, San Antonio took the Philadelphia threat seriously enough to increase its offer Thursday.Because San Antonio holds Ginobilis full Bird rights, it had the ability to exceed the salary cap to re-sign him at a massive raise from last seasons $2.8 million after using all of its available salary-cap space to complete the other signings.Ginobili was scheduled to earn a mere $2.9 million this season but declined his 2016-17 player option last month to become a free agent. The contract for next season represents a healthy reward for Ginobilis longstanding loyalty to San Antonio, which led him to sacrifice millions over the years in multiple contract negotiations to help maintain financial flexibility for the Spurs.Sources say Philadelphia was moved to make a play for Ginobili given his ties to 76ers coach Brett Brown, who worked as a Spurs assistant before taking the Philadelphia job, as well as the Sixers desire to add to a growing core of strong veteran influences that now features recent signees Jerryd Bayless and Sergio Rodriguez.The Spurs, as ESPN.com first reported, were also f?orced to waive face-of-the-franchise Tim Duncan on Monday in the wake of his retirement. San Antonio can stretch the $5.6 million owed to Duncan next season over the course of the next three years and help fill out its first Duncan-less roster since the 1996-97 season.Cheap NBA Jerseys . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Discount NBA Jerseys . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/ . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Fake NBA Jerseys . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Stitched NBA Jerseys . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid.PHILADELPHIA -- If Joel Embiid and Hassan Whiteside have their way, centers are going to be big in the NBA again.Embiid had 22 points, including four late free throws, to lead the Philadelphia 76ers over Whiteside and the Miami Heat 101-94 on Monday night in a matchup between two of the top big men in the Eastern Conference.Neither disappointed.Whiteside set a career high with 32 points while reaching double digits in rebounds for the 13th consecutive game to start the season. Whiteside, who entered leading the NBA with 16.2 boards per game, finished with 13.Around the league theres a lot of young big men, and I think were starting to come back, said Embiid, who played 23 minutes. So one thing I told him is keep killing it. As big men, we all want each other to do good. Ive always studied him in the past. Its always been a big man league, so I want it to stay like that.Gerald Henderson added 19 points and Jahlil Okafor had 15 for the 76ers, who won their fourth straight home game. Philadelphia (4-10) has lost 21 in a row on the road.I feel were moving in the right direction, coach Brett Brown said.Embiid has made an early case for Rookie of the Year despite missing two seasons with a foot injury. He set a career high with 26 points in Philadelphias 120-105 win over Phoenix on Saturday night and followed that up with yet another strong game.He was serenaded with chants of MVP! MVP! late in the game from the home crowd, which hasnt had much to cheer about in the last few seasons during Philadelphias rebuilding process. But Embiid has given Sixers fans reason to hope.Philly loves that guy, Whiteside said. Ive never seen excitement like that. They love that dude. I was amazed.Embiid came up big again Monday, especially down the stretch.The teams were close throughout the second half. Hendersons corner 3-pointer gave Philadelphia an 85-80 cushion with 8:16 remaining. Whiteside re-entered shortly after that shot and helped Miami tie it at 89 with 4:43 left on a tip-in.Philadelphia responded with nine of the next 11 points, capped by Embiidss two free throws with 2:27 left that gave the 76ers their biggest lead to that point, 98-91.ddddddddddddTheres a spirit he has at the end of games and on the bench that reflects toughness and a growing desire, Brown said of Embiid.PITCHING INRobert Covington also came up big during the late Sixers run, scoring on a reverse layup and a 3-pointer.Covington was booed upon entering the game in the fourth quarter due to his recent shooting struggles. He entered having missed 27 of his last 31 shots and finished 4 for 13 against Miami.It goes in one ear, out the other, Covington said. Ive been here two years. I see the ups and downs of how Philly fans are, and it doesnt affect me. Just keep playing.The 3-pointer eased Covingtons mind.It was a big relief, he said. My teammates just kept telling me to keep shooting. I was like, Im going to have one good shot.KEEP ME IN, COACHWhiteside, plagued by foul trouble, played 32 minutes. He ended the night with five fouls, but would have liked to have seen more time on the court.One day he is going to trust me with the five fouls, Whiteside said of coach Erik Spoelstra.BIG SHOTEmbiid is the rare big man who has a feathery touch from outside. He shot 7 of 13 from the field and hit one of his two 3-point attempts. For the season, Embiid is shooting 49.2 percent from the floor and has drained 11 of 21 3-pointers.TIP-INSHeat: Shaquille ONeals No. 32 jersey will be retired by Miami on Dec. 22 during a ceremony at halftime against the Los Angeles Lakers. ... F Willie Reed (knee) didnt play after leaving Saturdays game at Washington.76ers: Offseason acquisition Jerryd Bayless made his season debut for Philadelphia and scored four points in 16 minutes. Bayless missed the first 13 games with a left wrist injury. . Embiids minutes are restricted in the wake of his foot injury.UP NEXTHeat: At the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night.76ers: Host the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz