Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

06.11.2019 13:47
it getting my butt kicked. It is just that simple.---For more NFL co Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Hue Jackson struggled to push out the words.A season he never fathomed reached another low point on Sunday, and as Clevelands first-year coach wrestled to put it into perspective, Jackson paused to gather himself. He tapped the side of the podium with his right hand and pursed his lips as his eyes welled up.This hurts.Being 0-12 is probably the hardest thing ever, Jackson said after the Browns lost 27-13 to the New York Giants.Unfortunately, with four games left, it might get harder for him.Following the game, Jackson, saddled with a rookie-laden roster, met with Clevelands upper management in his office before his news conference. Jackson insisted the discussion had nothing to do with his job status or future, and hes as committed as ever to turning Cleveland into a winner.But until that day arrives, Jackson has no choice but to keep teaching, motivating and pushing his players, who are hoping to avoid joining the 2008 Detroit Lions as the only teams to go 0-16.I have never been through this, he said. But I am not going to fall off a cliff or anything like that. These guys, these players, this organization, and the (ownership) group mean too much to me for me to ever feel like that. Do I ever get disappointed and frustrated? Yes, I do not want you guys to feel like I do not. I do not want you guys to think I do not get mad or sad or disappointed. I go through all of those emotions.At the same, I know what I signed up for. I know through our injuries and the things we have been through this season where we are and where we are trying to go. You can either beat yourself up, and I do that enough, or you can just put your head down and keep fighting and push through this. That is what we are going to do as a football team and as an organization.As has been the case most of this season, the Browns just didnt have enough talent -- or luck -- to pull out a win.They were within 20-13 in the fourth quarter before Eli Manning threw his second touchdown pass to Odell Beckham Jr. New Yorks defense put an exclamation point on the Giants sixth straight win by sacking Josh McCown a few more times in the final minutes.McCown was dropped seven times as the Browns again struggled to protect their quarterback.Cleveland had two chances to score touchdowns in the first half, but had its drives stall and settled for field goals by Cody Parkey. Thats been a familiar and frustrating pattern for Jackson, an offensive mastermind who just doesnt have enough weapons.If theres a shred of good news its that the Browns have a bye next week, giving the coaching staff and players a break from the misery. Jackson said hell devote the time off to fixing his team.It has been a long 12 weeks, he said, and unfortunate for the men in that room over there, we have not been able to get them a win yet. We will go back to the drawing board, and we will come back tomorrow. I know these guys will come to work, they will be ready to go and we will work through tomorrow. Then they will get out of here and we will self-scout ourselves and see where we are and go from there.Jackson brushed aside a question about his job security, saying he has the full support of owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam. He added they have continued to hold positive discussions about the teams struggles.In these times of toughness and times of crisis, you have to have good strong conversation, he said. It is healthy and it is good. That is how you do not go through these things in the future. You work through those things and you talk through them so that you can come on the other side, and they have been great with me from top to bottom.Hopefully, they feel the same from me to them. I dont like losing. I never have and I never will, and I have had my butt kicked up over my shoulders enough this season that I really dont need my butt kicked anymore. I have to figure out how to quit getting my butt kicked. It is just that simple.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFLCheap Air Max 90 Ultra . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Air Max 90 Womens Outlet . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outlet-air-max-90-white-cheap-411.html . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Wholesale Air Max 90 Essential . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Air Max 90 Clearance . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim.LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. -- Out of Patience held off 13-1 shot Shackleford Banks by a nose to win the $21,380 feature on opening day of the winter meet at Los Alamitos on Thursday.Ridden by Joe Talamo, Out of Patience ran a mile in 1:37.18 and paid $9, $4.80 and $3.60 as the 7-2 second choice.Shackleford Banks returned $9.20 and $6.60 after rallying from last in the field of nine. Comes the Dream, the 7-5 favorite, was another half-length back in third and paid $3.20 to show.Out of Patience earned his ninth win in 37 career starts and increased his earnings tto $192,296.dddddddddddd He failed to win in eight starts last year, but now has six wins this year for trainer Bill Spawr.The meet began with a record-setting upset in the first race on the card.Meet At Jakes, a 76-1 shot, won by 6 3/4 lengths and paid $154.80 to win, the biggest payout since thoroughbred racing returned to Los Alamitos in July 2014. The old mark was $139.20 by Puerto Williams in the ninth race on Dec. 6, 2014. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz