Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

06.11.2019 13:46
he quality of player of both of those gentlemen. We underestim Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Cole Hamels and Yu Darvish are scheduled to start the next two games for the Texas Rangers, after some extra rest for the aces lined up to start the teams first two playoff games.With more than a week left in the regular season and the Rangers on the verge of clinching their second consecutive AL West title, there is also the opportunity for Hamels and Darvish to get back on track before the postseason after some subpar outings this month.It would be nice for them to go out, throw the ball well and have some success, said manager Jeff Banister, while re-emphasizing that he still sees them as among the best pitchers in the game.There would be a lot of `feel good. Whats necessary is for all our guys to get on that roll, quality pitches, manage the game and go as deep as possible, he said. There is a lot of `feel good satisfaction in that. If everything is in place, you are mentally stronger and relax.All-Star lefty Hamels (14-5, 3.42 ERA) has a 10.50 ERA over his last four starts, though the Rangers have won three of those games.Darvish (5-5, 3.81), who has made only 15 starts this season after missing all of 2015 following Tommy John surgery, allowed a career high-matching seven runs last Saturday against Oakland. He has a 7.47 ERA in his three September games, and is 1-2 with a 6.04 ERA his last five starts.Their names are recognizable because of the work that theyve done, said reliever Jake Diekman, part of the trade that brought Hamels from Philadelphia in a July 2015 trade. Youre going to have peaks and valleys, but those guys are that good because theyre good at not having it go farther than one or two starts. Both of them could throw nine-inning shutouts next start.The Rangers (90-63) had Thursday off, but their magic number for the division title was reduced to one game when second-place Houston lost at home to the Los Angeles Angels. Texas can wrap up the AL West on Friday with a win at Oakland, or losses by both the Astros (81-72) and Seattle (80-72). The Mariners are a half-game behind Houston, but have played one less game than both the Rangers and Astros.Darvish and Hamels both also had extended rest before their last starts, and each likely will get one more start at home before the playoffs.Hamels will take the mound Friday night for the series opener against the As, seven days after the 2008 World Series MVPs last start.On the final day of the regular season last year, Hamels threw a three-hit complete game in a 9-2 win against the Los Angeles Angels to finally wrap up the division.Darvish is set to pitch Saturday, a week after struggling against the As at home in an outing when, without elaborating, he said he tried to tweak some mechanics in the bullpen before the game.That stuff that I tried ... it didnt work out. It was hard to do on the game mound, so Im probably going to try to be more close to where I was before, Darvish said through his interpreter this week. Im always trying to improve, Im trying to find something better for me to work.Since coming to Texas from Japan before the 2012 season, Darvish has made only postseason start for the Rangers. That was in the AL wild-card game at the end of his first season, when he allowed three runs over 6 2/3 innings in a loss to Baltimore.Right now, I dont want to put too much pressure on myself thinking about playoffs, Darvish said. Coming off the Tommy John surgery, I just need to take care of myself and my focus is one outing at a time. Thats what Im going to do.Fake Soccer Jerseys . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Soccer Jerseys Outlet . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Replica Soccer Jerseys . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday.CALGARY, Alberta -- Sean Monahan and Johnny Gaudreau both signed monster contracts in the offseason with the expectation they would lead the Calgary Flames to a prosperous future.The linemates got off to a slow start and right away tongues started to wag in Calgary after three losses.But what happened to end the fourth game brought hope to Flames fans and those holding the purse strings that things are turning for the better. Gaudreau set up Monahan with the winning goal in a 4-3 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday.It was Monahans second goal of the season to go with no assists. Gaudreau, who finished in the top 10 in league scoring in 2015-16, has yet to score but has two assists. Hardly a blazing start for two players who will make in excess of $6 million each this winter.Hopefully, its the beginning of them getting their game going again, first-year head coach Glen Gulutzan said.I know both young guys have been putting pressure on themselves and I can see it. It just takes one of those things to turn it when youre the quality of player of both of those gentlemen. We underestimate confidence and that gives you a little confidence.The Flames host the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday night in what almost became a battle of winless teams. The Hurricanes started the season 0-1-2 and arrive in Calgary after dropping a second straight overtime decision on their four-game western Canada swing on Tuesday with a 3-2 loss to the Edmonton Oilers.The big story in Calgary during the summer was the restricted free agency of both Monahan and Gaudreau, who completed entry-level contracts.Gaudreau and the Flames struggled to come to terms and the Salem, N.J., native didnt sign until a day before the regular season began. He got a six-year deal for $40.5 million. Monahan agreed to a seven-year, $44.625 million contract in August.The question to be answered now: Was Monahans game-winner the ice-breaker for the Flames two stars?I think so, Monahan said.dddddddddddd. When you win it brings confidence. As a group, its home ice and the way that we battled back and found a way to win is big for our team.It brought Gulutzan, who was hired to replace fired Bob Hartley in June, his first NHL win as a head coach. But he cared more about his stars getting going than his accomplishment.Everybody needed that goal and when I say everybody, probably the fans, the coaches and Mony himself, Gulutzan said.I was more excited for the guys. You get to be around your team for a month here and weve got a great group and theyre trying. Theyre really putting it out there. Theyre squeezing a little bit. To get that off them, I think, will move us forward. So we needed it and they needed it.Carolina comes into Thursday feeling no such optimism after falling behind 3-0 on Tuesday in Edmonton and losing 3-2 for their third straight one-goal loss.You dont want top start a losing streak and youve got to put an end to it, Hurricanes coach Bill Peters told the Raleigh News & Observer. Youve got to put the brakes on that and thats what we have to do Thursday in Calgary.One positive for Carolina has been the play of well-traveled veteran right winger Lee Stempniak, who leads the Hurricanes in the early going with five points. He scored twice within 56 seconds in the third period to make it a one-goal game in Edmonton, but the rally ended there.The Hurricanes signed the 33-year-old in the offseason for two years, making Carolina the 10th stop in his 12-year career.Lee Stempniaks an underrated guy, Peters said. Hes got a heavy stick, hes strong on the puck. Hes a very intelligent player. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz