Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

06.11.2019 13:46
ats why I have more follows than any other dri Antworten

AUSTIN, Texas -- Smile! Lewis Hamilton says he wont stop having fun and has no plans to put his phone down.The defending Formula One champion says hell probably have his phone on hand Thursday and take more pictures during the drivers news conference at the U.S. Grand Prix in Texas.Hamilton told The Associated Press on Wednesday night hell probably have his phone on hand and take more pictures during Thursday drivers news conference at the Formula One U.S. Grand Prix in Texas. Similar antics two weeks ago in Japan earned him sharp criticism from some media, prompting him to walk out of a meeting with reporters after qualifying.Those actions also earned him a return trip to official news conference in Austin.Free opportunity for me to show my good looks and have fun, Hamilton said. My phone will probably be there for me, well see. Ill definitely take a picture.Hamilton said he likes taking pictures during the news conference to show to his friends and followers on social media.They dont know what its like sitting in that chair (with other drivers) in that room seeing all those cameras, Hamilton said. Im never going to change that ... Thats why I have more follows than any other drivers.Hamiltons mood is being watched closely over the final month of the season as he trails teammate Nico Rosberg in the championship chase by 33 points with four races to go.Hamilton said hell shed the testy side on display in Japan.I believe Im going to be having fun. What I like about life is being spontaneous. You dont know whats going to happen. Hopefully its respectful, light-hearted fun, Hamilton said. I am who I am. Im not going to change what I do.Custom New England Patriots Jerseys . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. New England Patriots Shirts .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Stitched Patriots Jerseys . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. New England Patriots Gear . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time.BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Nico Rosberg has signed a contract extension with Mercedes that will take the current championship leader through the 2018 season, the Formula One team said Friday.Rosberg, runner-up for the past two years in the drivers championship behind teammate Lewis Hamilton, has 19 wins and 25 pole positions since starting his Formula One career as a test driver for Williams in 2005.A special moment for me, of course ... signing that piece of paper, Rosberg said. I look forward to the future.Rosberg joined Mercedes AMG Petronas in 2010 and leads the championship with five wins and 168 poiints.dddddddddddd Hamilton has 167 points. Mercedes has won nine of the first 10 races this season and 41 of the last 48.We had a couple of weeks of discussions. It was always clear we wanted to continue, Mercedes chief Toto Wolff said. Nico is the real deal for us. So, great, onwards and upwards.Hamilton is also set to be with Mercedes through the 2018 season, having signed a three-year extension last year.The 31st Hungarian Grand Prix is Sunday at the Hungaroring track. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz