Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

06.11.2019 13:45
ns a lot and were all so grateful for your thoughts a Antworten

Ailing Brumbies playmaker Christian Lealiifano has won the 2016 RUPA Medal for Excellence, one of Australian rugbys most prestigious awards.Lealiifano, who is battling leukaemia, was voted by his peers as the individual to have shown the best performance, leadership, consistency and discipline, both on and off the field, across the international and domestic seasons.Lealiifano in September won the Brumbies Players Player after co-captaining his side to Australian Super Rugby conference honours in 2016.The 29-year-old, who has amassed 117 Super Rugby caps and more than 800 points since joining the Brumbies in 2007, missed just five minutes of the entire Super Rugby campaign.Lealiifano also completed a Certificate IV in New Small Business and was instrumental in the leadership of the Brumbies Pasifika players development program.He is a champion for the Canberra Domestic Violence Crisis Service, and this year he won an ACT Government Violence Prevention Award.\Speaking via video from Melbourne, Lealiifano thanked his peers and paid tribute to all of Australias professional rugby players.Im truly, truly humbled and honoured to receive such an award, Lealiifano said.Congratulations to all of the other nominees; I feel like this is probably an award for all of us, and the great work we do in the community to grow the game around the country.Christian, who has been undergoing cancer treatment in Melbourne since August, thanked the rugby community for their support since his illness was diagnosed.I want to thank everybody for all of their support through this journey this little man (my son) and I are on at the moment, he said. It definitely means a lot and were all so grateful for your thoughts and prayers.Melbourne Rebels and Wallabies backline utility back Reece Hodge capped an outstanding maiden season in professional rugby with the Newcomer of the Year award. NSW Waratahs star and Wallabies vice-captain Michael Hooper backed up his John Eales Medal triumph by being named the Peoples Choice Wallaby of the Year.Olympic hero Charlotte Caslick edged out Chloe Dalton to win her second straight womens rugby sevens players player of the year award.Nike Air Max 270 Womens Sale . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Nike Air Max 270 React Discount . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-react-bauhaus-sale.html . JOHNS, N. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Ispa . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Fake Air Max 270 For Sale . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw.Sharp-looking move by Iowa State, which has changed its chest lettering from the school name to the team name and, more notably, also has changed it from red to gold. Looks great!The Cyclones also have a new I-State gold alternnate jersey:Click here for Lukas complete Uni Watch 2016 college basketball preview.dddddddddddd ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz