Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 154 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

06.11.2019 11:37
practice, Harrison said he considers the NF Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Justin Turner and the Dodgers arent thinking cruise control just yet.Rich Hill pitched six dominant innings in his first start with Los Angeles and Turner hit his 24th homer, lifting the Dodgers over the San Francisco Giants 1-0 on Wednesday night.Los Angeles has a three-game lead over the Giants atop the NL West after winning in back-to-back nights facing Madison Bumgarner and Johnny Cueto.Turner homered in the fourth for the first hit against Cueto. Turner has 20 homers since June 10.Its time to put our foot on the pedal and get some separation, Turner said.Hill (1-0) was on the disabled list with a blister on his left middle finger when the Dodgers acquired him from the Oakland Athletics on Aug. 1 along with outfielder Josh Reddick. He allowed five hits and struck out three while throwing 81 pitches in his first appearance since July 17.San Francisco has lost eight of 10. Cueto (14-4) allowed a run and four hits over six innings, and his lone mistake was the cutter he left over the plate to Turner.Its part of the game, Cueto said. You win 1-0, you lose 1-0. Theres nothing you can do. Its part of the game. You just have to keep on grinding and keep your head up.Kenley Jansen got his 37th save to complete the six-hitter. He reached 604 career strikeouts, tying Jim Brewer for most career strikeouts as a reliever in franchise history.Cueto had two wins in three previous starts against the Dodgers this season. Hes still looking for his second win in the second half of the season.With runners on the corners and two outs in the eighth, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts made a visit to the mound to talk with reliever Joe Blanton. He left Blanton in the game, and then Brandon Crawford flew out to the warning track in right to end the inning.Roberts threw his arms up in celebration. It was the second important decision he made in the game -- the first was taking Hill out after six shutout innings -- and both worked.I wanted to go out there and look in (Blantons) eyes and check on him and see how he felt, Roberts said. He took a lot of energy with those first four hitters, but as I went out there, I just knew he had to stay in the game. Its just the confidence I have in Joe Blanton.Said Crawford: I thought I might have had enough. It got in on me a little bit, so I didnt square it up quite as well as I would have wanted to. I was hoping it might have been enough, but obviously it wasnt.The 31-year-old Turner had 31 career home runs entering this season. He hit 16 in 2015, but before that, hed never hit more than seven in a season. Turner also singled Wednesday.The Giants Angel Pagan had his hitting streak end at 19 games. Los Angeles Adrian Gonzalez singled in the fourth to extend his hitting streak to 17 games.TRAINERS ROOMDodgers: Andre Ethier (broken right tibia) took batting practice and was with the team for the day. Hes looking to return in mid-September. ... Alex Wood (elbow impingement) threw on flat ground. ... Brandon McCarthy (right hip) threw a bullpen session. ... Chase Utley (left foot) came out of the game and was listed as day to day.RYU EYEING POSSIBLE RETURNHyun-Jin Ryu, who has been out the entire season after undergoing left shoulder surgery, is expected to begin a throwing program in a couple of days. The Dodgers have missed Ryu and Clayton Kershaw in the rotation.Hes about ready to pick up a baseball, Roberts said of Ryu. Obviously we dont know how much we can build him up, but its encouraging that Ryu wants to get back in in any capacity he can.UP NEXTDodgers: RHP Ross Stripling (3-4, 4.04 ERA) had his only appearance against the Giants come in his MLB debut earlier this season, a game in which he threw 7 1/3 hitless innings before being removed after 100 pitches.Giants: LHP Matt Moore (7-10, 4.18) is looking for his first win with San Francisco since coming over from the Tampa Bay Rays on Aug. 1. He is 0-3 with a 4.70 ERA in four starts for his new club. Air Max 270 Just Do It Black . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Nike Air Max 270 React Discount . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. http://www.max270cheap.com/nike-men-s-air-max-270-triple-black.html . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit China . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Nike Air Max 270 Just Do It Black .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. PITTSBURGH -- Steelers outside linebacker James Harrison will meet with NFL investigators on Thursday at 11 a.m. ET over the Al-Jazeera report that linked four active players to performance-enhancing drug use, Harrisons agent, Bill Parise, confirmed.Green Bay Packers linebackers Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers are set to meet with the league Wednesday. Free-agent linebacker Mike Neal will meet with NFL investigators on Thursday in Chicago.An NFLPA attorney will be present at Harrisons interview, as well as the others, to help limit the questions to the specifics of the Al-Jazeera report, a source told ESPNs Dan Graziano.The NFL said it will not comment on details of its interviews with the players.After Wednesdays practice, Harrison said he considers the NFLs interview a waste of time. He stressed that the league will come up empty in its search because theres no truth to the allegations.?Harrison said he expects attorneys from both sides to be present and predicts the interview will be brief.They are going to clear my name and give me the same sendoff they gave [retired quarterback] Peyton Manning, Harrison said. Im going to be cleared. They are going to give me the same thing, flash, across the bulletin board, NFL, Instagram, Twitter, all that -- James Harrison cleared.The league cleared Manning of any wrongdoing after interviewing him in the spring of 2016.The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette first reported that the date of Harrisons interview had been moved uup from Aug.dddddddddddd 30.Harrison originally proposed the Aug. 30 meeting in a letter the NFL Players Association sent to the league on Harrisons behalf. In the letter, Harrison set forth conditions limiting questions to only the segment cited in the Al-Jazeera report in which he was identified.?That letter was in response to the NFLs threat of suspensions if players didnt schedule interviews by Aug. 25.Harrison, 38, couldnt help himself recently when he discussed the league dangling punishment over failing to cooperate with an investigation.If it leads to the hands of that crook, I mean [commissioner] Roger Goodell, he can do whatever he wants, said Harrison, who wants to broadcast his interview for transparency on Thursday night after a preseason game with the Eagles. Thats just the collective bargaining agreement that the players signed [in 2011].When asked Wednesday if he would consider a victory sweet, given his history with the NFL --?including more than $100,000 in fines over his big hits and a public distaste for Goodell -- Harrison said no because I had to go through all this.Im not anxious, man, Harrison said. Its a stupid thing I gotta do to continue doing what it is I want to do and trying to get to where we want to be, and thats holding a Lombardi [trophy].Me sitting out or having to sit out a season is not it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz