Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

24.03.2019 13:30
sday that confirmed a Grade 1 sprain.I was surprised that Antworten

Kentucky and Villanova remain the top two teams in The Associated Press college basketball poll while Baylor made the weeks biggest jump, from No. 20 to ninth.The Kentucky Wildcats (6-0) received 40 first-place votes Monday from the 65-member national media panel while Villanova, also known as the Wildcats, was No. 1 on 20 ballots.North Carolina (7-0), which moved up one place to third after winning the Maui Invitational, got four No. 1 votes. Kansas, Duke and Virginia all moved up one place to fourth through sixth. Xavier moved up two places to seventh and Gonzaga went up three spots to eighth.Baylor (6-0), which beat Michigan State and Louisville in winning the Battle 4 Atlantis, got the other first-place vote and was followed in the Top 10 by Creighton.Three teams are making their first appearance of the season in the Top 25: Butler, South Carolina and Florida.UCLA was 11th followed by Saint Marys, Indiana, which dropped 10 places following its loss to Fort Wayne, Louisville, Purdue, Arizona, Wisconsin, Butler, Iowa State and South Carolina.The last five teams were Rhode Island, Syracuse, Oregon, Florida and West Virginia.The four teams that dropped out were No. 22 Texas, No. 24 Michigan State and Michigan and Florida State, which were tied for 25th.The Big East (Villanova, Xavier and Creighton) and Atlantic Coast Conference (North Carolina, Duke and Virginia) are tied with three teams each in the Top 10. Overall, the ACC leads with five ranked teams while the Big East and Big 12 have four each. The Pac-12, Big Ten and Southeastern Conference, which has newcomers South Carolina and Florida, have three each.The ACC/Big Ten Challenge provides four double-ranked games this week. On Tuesday, Duke plays Michigan State and Wisconsin meets Syracuse. On Wednesday, Indiana faces North Carolina and Louisville plays Purdue.---More AP college basketball at http://www.collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25Cheap Nike Shoes Ireland . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Buy Nike Shoes Online Ireland . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesireland.com/ . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Nike Shoes Online Ireland . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Nike Factory Outlet Ireland .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head.TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays have placed slugger Jose Bautista on the 15-day disabled list because of a sprained left knee.Obviously when you lose one of the best players in the game, thats a tough blow to a team, general manager Ross Atkins said.Bautista stumbled and fell while attempting to make a throw from right field in the third inning Tuesday in a 9-2 loss to Tampa Bay. He finished the game but his knee worsened overnight, leading to an MRI on Wednesday that confirmed a Grade 1 sprain.I was surprised that it felt the way it did this morning, Bautista said. Obviously it was getting worse as the game was going so I knew that I did something, but I didnt expect it to feel this bad when I woke up.A free agent at the end of the season, Bautista is batting .222 with 15 home runs and 48 RBI. He was on the disabled list from June 17 to July 25 with a sore left bigg toe, suffered when he leaped into the outfield wall during a game at Philadelphia.ddddddddddddBautista called his latest injury extremely frustrating, especially after getting four hits in his past 11 at-bats.I was starting to get in the groove of things, Bautista said. I was seeing the ball pretty good and making solid contact in the last five, six games.Bautista is the second Blue Jays outfielder to go on the disabled list this week. He follows center fielder Kevin Pillar, who was placed on the 15-day DL on Monday with a sprained left thumb.Toronto recalled outfielder Junior Lake and right-hander Ryan Tepera from Triple-A Buffalo. Tepera takes the place of right-hander Danny Barnes, who was optioned to Buffalo following Tuesdays loss. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz