Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

06.11.2019 11:37
think what would I do if I was playing And Antworten

LONDON -- So far, so good, says Ivan Lendl as he assesses his return to the Andy Murray camp as coach. He has never been a guy for overstatement.The Czech-born American has just guided the world No.2 back to the Wimbledon final. Their partnership is also just one match away from hitting the Grand Slam-winning heights they reached three years ago on Centre Court.For good measure, victory on Sunday against Milos Raonic would stretch their winning streak to 12 matches and bring Murray and Lendl their second trophy, after Queens, since they got back together.Even old Stoneface had to admit they were looking a very snug fit. It felt very natural, he told ESPNs Chris Fowler when asked about his return to the Murray camp. Like he never went away? Exactly.Andy was the only player where I could go. I spoke to him and a bunch of team members when I was still in Connecticut. I spent probably five, six hours on the phone with all the guys separately, talking to them, and it felt like it should click right away.Lendl is known to have been approached by Tomas Berdych and Grigor Dimitrov but said he was generally not keen to start working with a player for the first time midseason.But with the aura and experience he offers after winning eight Grand Slam titles, and losing a further 11 major finals, it was no surprise that he was in demand.Lendl knows both how to win and the feelings a player has to deal with after multiple big nearly moments.Some pundits have called it the X factor, and the confidence that Murray has oozed at Wimbledon appears to be the manifestation of that.But there also appears to have been a positive-thinking impact and the Scot said Lendl has underlined the importance of being ruthless in matches, really capitalizing when an opponent is down.There has been evidence of that on the way to the final and Murrays on-court demeanor has improved, too.When Lendl returned, he said he found a player who was better, more complete than when they had stopped working together in 2014.However, much else had changed in the interim, from the coachs perspective, with other players getting better, too and standards of play in the game, generally, going up; speed and power had also increased, he said.What about the level of coaching? Lendl will, on paper at least, go head-to-head with his old rival John McEnroe, who is a consultant to Raonic, for Sundays final (9 a.m. ET on ESPN/WatchESPN).From our end, it is about Murray and we try to stay focused on that, Lendl said. I am not privy to what he [McEnroe] is telling him [Raonic].I can only think what would I do if I was playing Andy and prepare for that. We cannot really worry about what theyre doing. Wholesale Baseball Jerseys . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Fake Nike MLB Jerseys . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Discount MLB Jerseys . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. SAN ANTONIO -- San Antonio Spurs star Tony Parker has a mild right hamstring strain and hopes he can play in Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Thursday. Parker had an MRI on Wednesday that revealed the Grade 1 strain. He is listed as day-to-day. He says he views the diagnosis as good news. He was concerned that the hamstring could have been torn, whichh would have made it very difficult for him to play.dddddddddddd Parker was injured early in the second half of Game 3, which the Spurs won 113-77 to take a 2-1 lead in the best-of-seven series. He was limited to six points and eight assists in 27 minutes and left the game early in the fourth quarter with the outcome already decided. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz