Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

04.11.2019 11:42
money, and it needs it fast. Antworten

CSA has removed former South Africa batsman HD Ackerman as the host of its upcoming annual awards ceremony in a bid to to avoid further potential negative comments around his announcement that he was emigrating to Australia in September. Ackerman is the fourth South African involved in the countrys cricket structures to move to Australia or New Zealand in the last two months.In view of certain negative comments on social media following HDs Facebook post that he was leaving South Africa for Australia, we have decided to avoid any further potential negative comments around HD hosting the live CSA Awards, Altaaf Kazi, CSA spokesperson, told Sport24. We decided to replace him and have no further comments to make in this regard.CSA has not revealed who it has appointed as Ackermans replacement.Ackerman had announced his decision to emigrate through a post on Facebook: It is with a heavy heart that I have to let all my friends know that Kerryn Ackerman, James, Tannah and I will be moving to Perth, Australia in September. It has caused many sleepless nights and even more tears but it is a decision that we have reached as a family and feel it is the best one we can make for our little ones at this time.South Africa has so much potential, however in my entire life I dont think I have ever seen anything more common than something or someone fail to reach their potential. I fear this may be the case with my beautiful country. I truly hope that the decision we are making is the right one for us and I truly hope that South Africa does go on to reach its true potential and that crime decreases, corruption slows (as all countries have this problem) and an equal opportunity is there for all.His employer, South African broadcaster SuperSport, confirmed Ackermans departure to take up a role as director of coaching at Guildford Grammar School in Perth. The broadcaster said Ackerman had left open the possibility of freelancing.On Thursday, Ackerman revealed on Facebook that he had been removed from hosting the awards, which he has been part of for several years. Wow, just been pulled off hosting the Cricket South Africa awards on the 26th because a few people on social media feel my move to Australia is because Im racist. Forget the fact my wifes sister had just moved to Brisbane and that my wifes parents have just moved to Perth, or that I got a job offer in Perth that included a school bursary for my son, those reasons are not good enough. Wow, wow, wow.Social media reaction to Ackermans move was largely encouraging, particularly from former players. Former South Africa fast bowler Brett Schultz said on Twitter: And SA loses another incredible talent, as a player in his day and behind the microphone in the modern game.The only post, at the time of writing this article, with a racial undertone came from one user who accused Ackerman of being anti-transformation. Ackerman responded by telling the user, Thats where you are soooo wrong.Ackerman played 220 first-class and 230 List A games in a 16-year career that included stints at two provincial and four franchise sides. After retiring, he turned to commentary and coaching. He was involved with South Africa A and recently accompanied some South African players on a spin camp to India.While Ackerman is relocating to Perth, three other South African cricket administrators - Dolphins chief executive Pete de Wet, national team logistics manager Riaan Muller, and Titans coach Rob Walter - have all accepted jobs in New Zealand. Grey Ultra Boost 2018 . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Ultra Boost 2018 For Sale . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. http://www.cheapultraboostsale.com/ . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Ultra Boost 2018 Discount . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Cheap Ultra Boost 2018 China . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- The verdict in Maria Sharapovas appeal against a two-year ban for doping has been delayed for a second time.Sharapova should now find out the decision in her case against the International Tennis Federation early next month, the Court of Arbitration for Sport said Tuesday.The Russian tennis star had initially hoped to get fast-track verdict in July before the Rio de Janeiro Olympics began. After both sides lawyers said they needed more time to prepare their case, the target was then set for Sept. 19.Now, CAS plans to issue its verdict during the first week of October.Sharapova was banned in June by the ITF after testing positive for meldonium at the Australian Open.She acknowledged taking meldonium before each match inn Melbourne, claiming she was not aware that the drug, also known as mildronate, had been banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency as of Jan.dddddddddddd 1.An independent three-person panel appointed by the ITF ruled that Sharapova did not intend to cheat, but that she bore sole responsibility and very significant fault for the positive test.Sharapova said she first was prescribed the Latvian-made drug, typically used for heart conditions, for medical reasons in 2006.Her ban is due to end on Jan. 25, 2018, which would force her to miss eight Grand Slam tournaments. She would turn 31 before the 2018 French Open begins. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz