Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

03.11.2019 13:43
to score goals.Id like to say I taught him everything he kno Antworten

LOS ANGELES --?Jared Goff?was a healthy scratch for the regular-season opener, but through hard work, he emerged as the No. 2 quarterback for the Rams behind Case Keenum.On Sunday against the Miami Dolphins, the No. 1 overall pick from this years draft made his NFL debut.While it wasnt what Rams fans would have liked, with Los Angeles losing a 10-point lead in the final five minutes and falling 14-10 to Miami, coach Jeff Fisher said the rookie ably handled the mechanics of the game.He did a really good job, Fisher said. No delay of games. He was in complete control in the huddle. He did a nice job on the line of scrimmage. I was disappointed in the outcome of the game, but you could see the light -- theres light there for him.So well continue to allow him to get ready and continue to progress.Goff finished 17-of-31 for 134 yards with zero touchdown passes and zero interceptions. He was sacked once and finished with a 65.8 passer rating.Because of the unusually wet weather at Los Angeles Memorial Stadium, Goff said the Rams played things close to the vest offensively. Goff attempted just five passes of 10 or more yards, failing to complete any of them.Goff said getting in and out of the huddle and not having any delay of games was a positive, but something he would like to improve on is to be cleaner on his reads when the Rams hit the road to face the New Orleans Saints next week.I dont expect us to do anything crazy next week, Goff said. Well do what we do. Of course we had shots in the plan and stuff that we wanted to do. I was really happy with the playcalling and felt very comfortable out there.Tight end Lance Kendricks said one thing that surprised him was Goffs ability to create plays outside the pocket. A handful of times Goff escaped the pass rush and either found receivers downfield or ran for extra yards.I honestly didnt realize that hes able to get around like he does, Kendricks said. I was surprised that he got out of the pocket a couple times. So thats something we can work on, him being able to scramble and us making plays when he scrambles.Goff said he was nervous early on but got comfortable after the first series. He also looked to Keenum for assistance during the game.Case was great, Goff said. I told him before the game that Im going to need to lean on you. And he gave me good information when I came over there, which helped me out. He told me what the pressures were that they were bringing. He was really helpful.Fisher said the Rams didnt eliminate anything from the playbook with Goff making his first start but that Los Angeles was limited more by Miamis aggressive defense.I was really proud of him, Fisher said. Its hard to praise any one of your players in a loss like this, but when all eyes were on our quarterback, I thought he handled this game pretty well.Im looking forward to him having another real week of preparation. What greater challenge can you imagine being in his shoes than going down and competing against Drew Brees??Thats a huge challenge for a young quarterback.Authentic Shoes Wholesale . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Cheap Shoes Outlet Stores .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. http://www.cheapshoes.us.org/ . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Authentic Shoes For Cheap . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off.Danny Care hopes some of the magic of Jamie Vardys season at Leicester rubs off on England in Saturdays Grand Slam match against France.Care and Vardy spent their early teenage years playing at Sheffield Wednesdays academy until the former opted for rugby, and the long-standing friends remain in touch.Against all odds Leicester are in pole position to win the Barclays Premier League with Vardys 19 goals laying the foundation for their title bid, while in Paris Cares England will attempt to complete their first Grand since 2003. Every now and then we have a little chat. Its pretty amazing his story, how hes getting on. Its good for him. Hopefully we can celebrate something of our own, Care said. Jamie Vardy was released by the Owls at the age of 16 He was my understudy at Wednesday! No, he was a similar player to what he is now. Very feisty, wanted the ball at his feet, very quick, liked to score goals.Id like to say I taught him everything he knows but no, I definitely didnt. Hes played unbelievably and hes deserving everything. We were both similar - wingers or up front. Little fast kids. Care, Vunipola start against France Danny Care and Mako Vunipola start for England against France Care, who has been restored to Englands starting XV for the trip to Paris, hopes 2016 will be a memorable year for the two Wednesday graduates.It would be nice. Obviously Leicester are flying. Its an unbelievable story. They deserve everything theyre getting at the moment, Care said.You look at Leicesters team and the way football is - the money, the big four clubs - and Leicester have just come and blown them away. James Haskell says the England players have not celebrated their Six Nations victory as they go in search of a Grand Slam It shows that a bit of team spirit and a couple of fantastic players in and around some very good squad players can get you the rewards.ddddddddddddYou look at other sports for inspiration and it would be amazing if Leicester can do it. Theyre not there yet. Hopefully they will get it done.I think theyve done enough - well they will have in the next few weeks. For us to win a Grand Slam would obviously be massiveNo-one has done it in this squad and it hasnt been done by England for a long time. A handful of us have won a Six Nations, but this is the one we really want. And were going to Paris to try and get it. Alex Payne gives his top betting tips ahead of Englands Grand Slam decider against FranceAlso See:Fixtures and resultsSix Nations tablePunditsRugby union video ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz