Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

03.11.2019 13:42
na.us/]https://www.yeezychina.us/[/url] . James Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Chris Froome said he had no regrets so often, as he contemplated his bronze-medal finish in the Olympic cycling time trial, it was as if he was trying to convince himself.Not long before, a couple of hundred meters from the finish line, he had shaken his head and looked the picture of disappointment.But it was hard not to admire Froome for his determination to present a brave face after an achievement that would have made most ordinary athletes ecstatic. He even disputed the claim from British Cycling programmes director Andy Harrison that Froome had been suffering from a tight chest.I gave it everything I had, the three-time Tour de France winner said. I was absolutely dead by the finish line. [Winner] Fabian Cancellara was clearly the strongest guy on the road, so congratulations to him.At the end of the day, its been an amazing summer. I wanted to come here and try to back it up. A second medal is pretty special.Froome, 31, took bronze in this event in London four years ago, when British compatriot Bradley Wiggins was the gold-medal winner.The more colourful of the two characters sat on a throne at Hampton Court Palace to celebrate finishing first then, but that sort of thing wouldnt have been Froomes style whatever had happened on Wednesday.He is a quietly spoken, reserved type of guy, the sort of character who thanks his family for hanging in there with him during the time he has spent away, committed to his sport, an athlete who planned to rise early a day after the time trial to fit in a five- or six-hour training ride before leaving Brazil.I want to keep the body ticking over. I have not done any big training rides since I left the Tour, Froome explained.If there was a criticism that could be levelled at the British rider, it was that he spread himself too thinly at these Games. Froome gave his all in the road race last Saturday, and even when it looked like he would come up short, he refused to relax in the saddle.He knew beforehand, too, that the hilly course would make it tough for him to win, and the time trial had seemed the better bet anyway, given how well he had performed in the equivalent Tour stage.Whether it was overconfidence, a sense of duty or his competitive spirit -- another of his admirable qualities -- it wasnt the smartest approach.[There were only] three days between the road race and time trial, Froome said after finishing 1 minute, 2.12 seconds behind Cancellara. I gave it everything in the road, I emptied myself there -- both events. Its not in my nature to try and sit up. I was here to give it everything.Froome proved with his effort how highly he values the Olympics, but as is also the case for golfers and tennis players, the Games do not offer the biggest prize in his sport.The top target for road cyclists, nearly every time, will be the Tour de France, and Cancellara, who pulled out of that early this year to focus on the Olympics, was an exception who proved the rule.Did that give the Swiss a crucial advantage? Potentially, it could have, Froome said. He was stronger than everybody else. Even in the road race, he was going really well. Tom Dumoulin [who took silver], potentially, he dropped out of the Tour with injury. He bounced back pretty well.Its one of the challenges in the cycling world. Given how big the Tour is, that has to stay my No. 1 priority for now.It has been an amazing season, to have won the Tour for a third time, and still come here and medal.Froomes asthma may also have handed his rivals an advantage, with Harrison hinting he had been struggling with a related problem for several days in the buildup to the race.Froome, however, refused to give any excuses for missing out on a hoped-for gold. Its been fine the last few days, he insisted.Hopefully, Ive got another Olympics in me. I know some people may see a bronze as a disappointment, but Im extremely happy to have medalled again.The time for Froome to mentally move on, once his role as a competitor in the Games ended, came pretty quickly. Processing any disappointment as fast as he appeared to left absolutely no room for regrets. Luckily, as he said, he didnt have any.Wholesale Yeezy China . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Wholesale Yeezy Shop . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. https://www.yeezychina.us/ . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Clearance Yeezy For Sale . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Cheap Yeezy China . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week.Hawthorn ruckman Jonathon Ceglar will miss the rest of the AFL season after scans confirmed he has a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL).He faces surgery after suffering the injury during the Hawks 25-point loss to West Coast on Friday night.Football manager Chris Fagan conceded it was a big blow to the Hawks, who have surrendered top spot on the ladder as they chase a fourth straight premiership.Jons been an important player for us and has really stepped up in the absence of David Halle this season, Fagan said.ddddddddddddts very disappointing for Jon, particularly so close to finals.Hes a resilient bloke and I have no doubt he will be determined to attack his rehab and get back to footy as soon as he can.Whilst Jon plays an important role in the side, we are confident others will take their opportunities and step up to cover his absence. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz