Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

03.11.2019 13:42
l three to score on C.J. Crons three-run Antworten

The Golden State Warriors held an open practice full of festivities including karaoke, dancing and puppies.And whether youre a Splash Bro fan or not, I think we can all agree this video of Klay Thompson getting slobbery kisses from a golden retriever puppy is heartwarming.Head coach Steve Kerr even joined in on the puppy loving.According to NBA.com, where additional footage from the event can be found, this little guy was brought by Guide Dogs for the Blind and is their newest pup in training, an eight-week-old yellow golden retriever named Klay, after the Warriors shooting guard.And then there was karaoke. Rookies Damian Jones and Patrick McCaw both sang classics to get the crowd going. But one person really stole the show -- the Warriors video coordinator James Laughlin. Rather than stealing the karaoke show with killer vocals, he got the crowd and the team fired up with his dance moves even louring Draymond Green and others on court to running man with him.And what about newly acquired vet Kevin Durant? Lets just say hes not much of a singer.-- Courtney SchellinCheap Jordan From China . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Fake Jordan . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. https://www.jordanchina.us/ . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Clearance Air Jordan Store . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Air Jordan China . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Many things have gone wrong in the Rays losing 17 of their last 20 games, but manager Kevin Cash took a rare step Tuesday, pulling outfielder Steven Souza after he didnt run out of the box on a routine fly to center that ended up dropping between two outfielders.Souza made it to third and scored later, but the message was sent that Cash isnt tolerating any dropoff in effort, even from players known for their energy.I think the bottom line is that I play hard, but right there I didnt play very hard, Souza said. I got caught slipping and took for granted a routine play. I basically wore a triple for it and I got to third, but I could have easily scored if I was running hard.Cash declined to address the issue after the game, saying there are issues that happen in a team that we address in-house. Well keep it in-house and well move on from there.The Rays struggles havent been limited to any one part of their team -- their starting pitching has consistently failed to get beyond the fifth and sixth innings, and their bullpen has been terrible in the past three weeks, allowing runs in 18 of the last 20 games.In the ninth inning of the last six games alone, the Rays have given up 19 runs, this after allowing a total of 23 runs in the ninth inning of the first 77 games.Wednesdays game offers two struggling starters with ERAs over 5.00 -- Los Angeles right-hander Jered Weaver is 6-7 with a 5.51 ERA, and Rays left-hander Drew Smyly is 2-9 with a 5.53 ERA, so it could be another high-scoring affair after seeing the two teams combine for 30 hits in Tuesdays game.As rough as the first eight innings were, the Rays were down just 7-5 entering the ninth, seeing closer Alex Colome come back off the disabled list with a scoreless ninth. Enny Romero faced three batters and allowed all three to score on C.J. Crons three-run home run, and then Dana Eveland replaced him and gave up four hitts for three more runs.dddddddddddd.In the other dugout, the Angels, whose victory over the Rays Tuesday was just their third win in 15 games, were thrilled to show the depth of their lineup for once, with Mike Trout getting a rare day out of the starting lineup and Albert Pujols a quiet 1-for-6 on the night. The rest of the batting order came through for 15 hits, including a pair of homers and four RBI from first baseman C.J. Cron, something manager Mike Scioscia was happy to see.We need our lineup to get deeper, particularly the guys that are going to hit right after Mike and Albert, Scioscia said, talking about players like Cron and Jefry Marte. The 5-6 hole for us is really important. Hopefully with C.J. getting comfortable, and Marte has thunder in his bat. Hopefully well start getting a little deeper.As rough as the first eight innings were, the Rays were down just 7-5 entering the ninth, seeing closer Alex Colome come back off the disabled list with a scoreless ninth. Enny Romero faced three batters and allowed all three to score on C.J. Crons three-run home run, and then Dana Eveland replaced him and gave up four hits for three more runs.In the other dugout, the Angels were thrilled to show the depth of their lineup for once, with Mike Trout getting a rare day out of the starting lineup and Albert Pujols a quiet 1-for-6 on the night. The rest of the batting order came through for 15 hits, something Mike Scioscia was happy to see.We need our lineup to get deeper, particularly the guys that are going to hit right after Mike and Albert, Scioscia said, talking about players like Cron and Jefry Marte. The 5-6 hole for us is really important. Hopefully with C.J. getting comfortable, and Marte has thunder in his bat. Hopefully well start getting a little deeper. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz